Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deal with a Demon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

Deal with a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Deal with a Demon   Deal with a Demon EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:44 pm

“I just can’t take it! Sometimes I hate Le Council!” I young woman groaned as she tossed her bag on her bed. She kicked her shoes off and went over to her vanity so she could brush her hair. “What do I have to do to get a guy’s mind off his work?”

“He hasn’t taken notice of you yet?” A voice asked from within the mirror. A different young woman could be seen on the other side of the glass. She appeared to be painting her nails as she spoke to the woman.

“Of course not, all men do around here is work. I haven’t had a guy talk to me about something not work related in so long. I’m about ready to sell my soul to Lucifer to get a date.” The woman in the mirror seemed to perk up at that.
“You seem really desperate, honey. Instead of making a deal with that mean ol’ devil how about you just make summon me? I can make all your dreams come true without making your soul burn in hell for all eternity. All you really need is my name to complete the summons. I’m Renika.” She purred. The other woman didn’t seem to think about it and smiled. She hurried over to her bookshelf and dug through them. She finally emerged with an old and thick book. She flipped to the page on summoning spirits. She didn’t read the warning as she skimmed the page. She simply grabbed the chalk and drew the necessary symbol. Suddenly colorful smoke wafted up from the floor and danced intricately in the air as a shape appeared. The young woman from the mirror took shape in the summoning markings on the floor. She smiled before she let out a laugh. “It’s been so long since I’ve been out here. But that’s not really important right now. I have a contract for you to sign. Basically I am agreeing to help you make this man fall in love with you. In exchange I get to be out on Earth once more. You don’t really have to do anything so it’s a good deal.” She smiled and held the contract out. The other woman took it and looked it over to make sure it said that. She didn’t read the whole thing so she missed some of the more important conditions. She smiled and signed the contract.

The spirit took it and smiled. “Very good.” She murmured as she signed the contract as well. She let out a rather evil laugh as the ground began to shake. “Maybe next time you’ll learn to be careful what you ask for. You’re going to get it but not how you want it.” The woman let out a shriek as she pushed out of her body and the spirit entered. The body twisted and shivered as it adjusted to the new host. After a few moments everything was still. “How lovely. This body will do just fine.” She purred as she inspected herself.

---------

Renika smiled as she wandered around Le Council. She had to find someone who knew a lot about the other races. She needed to know how much had changed had happened since she had been dead. “Good evening.” She greeted the man who worked there. She wasn’t really sure who he was and hoped that he didn’t know the former host. That was always such a pain.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

Deal with a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deal with a Demon   Deal with a Demon EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:54 pm

The man looked up at the woman in front of him and furrowed his brow. ~What is going on today? This is different.~ he thought. He shook his head and looked back down at his papers. "What can I help you with?" he asked. ~Just let me get back to my papers already.~
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

Deal with a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deal with a Demon   Deal with a Demon EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:58 pm

"I was wondering if you could tell me what year it is? I'm so forgetful I can't even remember that. But I don't mean to bother you. I just want to know a little history." Renika said giving the man a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

Deal with a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deal with a Demon   Deal with a Demon EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:10 pm

Guarin sighed and pulled off his glasses, looking up at the woman. Taking off his glasses gave him a whole new look. Before, he had looked nerdy and somehow fragile. Now he looked strong and confident. He had a strong jaw and steel cold eyes. Wide shoulders and a strong chest filled out his image as a stronger male. "You want to know some history huh?" he asked. She sure came to the right place.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

Deal with a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deal with a Demon   Deal with a Demon EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:15 pm

Renika continued to smile at him like a crazy person. "Indeed I do. I was told that this was a wonderful place to be getting information. I would have been here earlier but it seems that I am very forgetful and I was lost." She said looking thoughtful before she went back to smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

Deal with a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deal with a Demon   Deal with a Demon EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:57 pm

Guarin shook his head and put his glasses back on. Women. Ditzy as ever, "What period of history are you looking at? Which form of history? Le Conseil, a certain period, human, which country? Which species?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

Deal with a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deal with a Demon   Deal with a Demon EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:00 pm

Renika looked thoughtful for a long moment. "Well I want to know about the angels I believe they are called now. And I am fine with anything you want to tell me." She took a deep breath. "I just want to know what has been happening with Gabriel and Cara."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

Deal with a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deal with a Demon   Deal with a Demon EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:11 pm

Guarin looked up at her sharply, his eyes darkening deeply. "Gabriel and Cara? Why those two? Everyone knows that Gabriel is an angel and Cara is his mother." I wonder what she knows. She couldn't possibly know the truth.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

Deal with a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deal with a Demon   Deal with a Demon EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:14 pm

Renika groaned lightly. "Not that Gabriel. The very first one you know his grandfather. The one God. The big guy who is in charge of Heaven. Cara's father.." She said and rubbed her temples lightly. She didn't want to explain things to this man.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

Deal with a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deal with a Demon   Deal with a Demon EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:19 pm

Gurian stood slowly and put his papers into a file. "Very well then... come with me," he muttered. He turned and walked into a room, closing the door behind them. He pressed a place in the wall and a chamber opened.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

Deal with a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deal with a Demon   Deal with a Demon EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:22 pm

Renika followed him her eyes wide and innocent. Her blonde hair made a soft swish behind her. "Where are we going?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

Deal with a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deal with a Demon   Deal with a Demon EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:32 pm

Gurian looked at her and narrowed his eyes. "You're not fooling me anymore. Almost no one knows about Gabriel the older anymore. How do you know of him?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

Deal with a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deal with a Demon   Deal with a Demon EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:36 pm

Renika pouted lightly. "Why would I try to fool you? I want your help and I don't need to lie to you. And back in my day everyone knew about him. I guess you're gone for a few thousand years and everything changes." She said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

Deal with a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deal with a Demon   Deal with a Demon EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:36 pm

"Who are you?" Gurian asked, glaring down at her. He happened to be taller than her and was using it to his advantage. "Why do you want to know what's happening up there?" he asked. He didn't think she was just innocently asking. Especially if she had been 'gone for a few thousand years.'
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

Deal with a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deal with a Demon   Deal with a Demon EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:41 pm

"The name is Renika, history boy so look it up." Renika said and stuck her tongue out at him. "I used to live up there for your information. I just want to know how they are doing." She said and pouted again. She couldn't believe he was being so stuborn. Why wouldn't he just help her?
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

Deal with a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deal with a Demon   Deal with a Demon EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:02 pm

Gurian raised his eyebrow and stared her down, grabbing a book from the shelf. He looked down and opened it up slowly. He was silent as he opened it up to a glossary in the back. When he suddenly slipped to a page in a different language and growled. "This happen to be you? By the way my name is not *history boy.*" He lammed the book closed and turned away. "What do you need help with then?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

Deal with a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deal with a Demon   Deal with a Demon EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:08 pm

Renika gave a rather loud sigh. She didn't really like to tell people that she was Gabriel's former wife. The first wife who had been rumored to have gone off with another man and then killed herself. She hated that story but mostly because she knew it wasn't true. She wouldn't do something as stupid as that. "That might be true but you never told me your name. I just want to know how Gabriel and Cara are doing. That's all I wanted." She said softly and almost sadly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

Deal with a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deal with a Demon   Deal with a Demon EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:30 pm

Gurian sighed and placed the book on its shelf and turned back to her. He pulled the glasses off his face and watched her expressions. "Cara is the wife of Elathan. Their children are the angels. Gabriel has found a wife of his own after his first wife disappeared. A beautiful woman who was formerly a prostitute, or so I heard," he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

Deal with a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deal with a Demon   Deal with a Demon EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:34 pm

Renika smiled lightly to herself. He always did like the forbidden fruit. She pushed strands of hair out of her eyes. "Thank you very much for the information. It's nice to know they are doing well." She said her voice sounding slightly sad. She was happy that her family had found love for themselves. That selfish part of her was sad that she hadn't found anyone of her own. Then again she hadn't been a prize even when she was alive.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

Deal with a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deal with a Demon   Deal with a Demon EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:39 pm

Gurian took a deep breath and grabbed his jacket off the wall. He slipped into it and opened the door. "Come have dinner with me. I can't stand to see a sad woman. Let's go have some food, some drinks, and talk. Maybe you'll tell me why you're so sad, maybe not." He beckoned her forward, his lips curving in a slight smile.

Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

Deal with a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deal with a Demon   Deal with a Demon EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:41 pm

Renika bit her lip to keep it from quivering. "I suppose that would be alright. It would be nice to talk to someone after so long." She said softly. She followed after him trying not to stand uncomfortably close and yet trying not to loose him. "So are you going to tell me your name now?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

Deal with a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deal with a Demon   Deal with a Demon EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:48 pm

"My name is Gurian DeMarc. It's nice to meet you." He offered his hand to her, smiling just a little bit. "I apologize for being so rude earlier but I don't often get requests that don't end up somewhere terrible. He intertwined his fingers with hers and brought her hand to his lips as he led her outside. "Where would you like to go?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

Deal with a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deal with a Demon   Deal with a Demon EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:51 pm

"That's alright I know I can come at people like a buldozer sometimes. I'm just not very tactful." Renika said with a small smile. She blushed lightly when he kissed her hand. "Well I haven't been down here long enough to have gone anywhere. So any place that you would recomend is good."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

Deal with a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deal with a Demon   Deal with a Demon EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:54 pm

"Well what sort of food do you have a preference for? Do you prefer Italian or chinese? Perhaps you'd like something fancy or maybe something casual?" He seemed to debate for a minute and smiled. "You seem like the type that has had too much formality in your life. Maybe something fun?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

Deal with a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deal with a Demon   Deal with a Demon EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:56 pm

"Something fun sounds nice. It's hard to remember the last time I had fun." Renika said as she looked around them with wide eyes. "I'm not really sure what you mean by chinese and italian. When I was around all there were were some gods and some blonde woman who ran around naked. I think her name was Eve or something." She shrugged lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deal with a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deal with a Demon   Deal with a Demon Empty

Back to top Go down

Deal with a Demon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luna Obscura :: The Free Roleplay :: Le Conseil-
Jump to: