Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deal with a Demon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moon-cookie

Deal with a Demon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deal with a Demon   Deal with a Demon - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:56 pm

"Something fun sounds nice. It's hard to remember the last time I had fun." Renika said as she looked around them with wide eyes. "I'm not really sure what you mean by chinese and italian. When I was around all there were were some gods and some blonde woman who ran around naked. I think her name was Eve or something." She shrugged lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Deal with a Demon   Deal with a Demon - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:03 pm

Gurian chuckled and pulled her off into an alleyway, leading her to another busy street. "Humans have developed a great deal since Eve. They've changed, some having different cultures and styles of food. That's Italian and Chinese. Different cultures of humans. So what we're going to do is go on a tour of food and cultures." He grinned, pulling her into a little bakery. "Welcome to Italy. Or at least their food."
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Deal with a Demon   Deal with a Demon - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:08 pm

"Well I am happy to see that people wear clothing now. I'm not sure what that girl's problem was. And she had the weirdest obsession with apples and snakes." Renika shivered lightly before she was greeted with a wonderful smell. "It smells so good in here. If I didn't know that heaven was just a really brightly painted relm of boredom I would have sworn that I had gone there. What kind of food do they have here?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Deal with a Demon   Deal with a Demon - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:11 pm

"Italian food mostly. There's the bakery here which has breads and pastries. Then there's pasta and pizzas. Let's grab a selection and you can try it." Gurian went up to the cashier and ordered a few things, handing her some cash and pulling Renika to a table. Soon they had pastries, breads, pasta, and pizza sitting before them.

Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Deal with a Demon   Deal with a Demon - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:14 pm

"Italian food? It's nice to know you can be a smart allec." Renika said and shook her head lightly. She felt her eyes go even wider as she looked at the food. "I hope this body has a good metabalism otherwise for I am loving this." She said as she picked a piece of pizza up and took a bite. "So good."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Deal with a Demon   Deal with a Demon - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:21 pm

Gurian smiled and watched her, ignoring her comment about 'this body.' He had figured it couldn't be her own body but he was going to wait to ask her about it. Let her eat, relax, let her guard down perhaps. See what type of person she was. "So you enjoy Italian food?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Deal with a Demon   Deal with a Demon - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:24 pm

"Yes, I think I'm in love. I kind of want to go marry an Italian man just so he can cook for me. But I know that would be a bad idea. So was there something you wanted to talk about?" Renika asked as she moved on to something else to eat. She was amazed at how hungry her body felt. She had a hard time not refuring to it as hers. Then again it was hers for a short time.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Deal with a Demon   Deal with a Demon - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:32 pm

Gurian shook his head and watched her eat ravenously. "Nothing to talk about. Just wanted to give you something to smile about. You're a beautiful woman and shouldn't cry. Plus, not all Italian men can cook. Plus, I know men who can make women a lot happier."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Deal with a Demon   Deal with a Demon - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:35 pm

Renika's ears perked as she heard his last comment. "I am tempted to ask what you mean just for the sake of knowing. And as I said I'm not about to actually go out and marry some guy. It's nice to hear you call me beautiful and all but I don't really even look like this. The only similarity is that I'm blonde. But I can't really be picky about it. I have so much to do in such a little time." She said with a small sigh. She shook her head before she finished her food.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Deal with a Demon   Deal with a Demon - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:53 pm

Gurian chuckled, his lips curving up slightly. "I think you can guess what I mean. I don't call you beautiful because your form is. Although your body is very beautiful, I was talking about your personality and your mind. You, as yourself, are a very beautiful woman." He watched her finished off her food. Then he stood and offered her his hand. "You ready to find more food?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Deal with a Demon   Deal with a Demon - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:58 pm

Renika looked up at him for a moment before she smiled. She gently took his hand and stood. "I don't want to bankrupt you just yet. How about we go somewhere more private so we can talk. And you can ask me all those questions you have. I'm you have things that it would be best if we were alone to talk about. You never know who could be listening."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Deal with a Demon   Deal with a Demon - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:56 pm

"I don't have many questions," Gurian said softly, intertwining his fingers with hers. "I just wanted to make sure you were ok. No one should be alone for too long. Especially not as long as you've been away. And you need a guide around. Oh yeah, and I needed an excuse to get away from work." He grinned down at her, pulling her gently toward an apartment complex.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Deal with a Demon   Deal with a Demon - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:02 am

"You don't really seem like the type to want to escape from work but I don't know all that much about you. It's not so bad beeing alone but I had trouble dealing with the fact that I had abandoned all of my loved ones. I'm sure they are at least a little mad that I suddenly disapeared. I was so young and stupid that I made a mistake and for it I had to die. Life can be unfair but death really isn't any better. I was lucky that I wasn't sent to the underworld. That place sucks!" Renika said and pouted.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Deal with a Demon   Deal with a Demon - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:10 am

Gurian laughed and shook his head. "It isn't that bad all the time. Indeed, there are some interesting people and couples down in that part of the world. Some of them are a bit more brutal than the others. Some of the places are interesting to visit, however."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Deal with a Demon   Deal with a Demon - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:15 am

"Interesting to visit yes but not fun to live in. I've been down there and it's so boring. Lucien is such a little brat! I don't understand where he gets his bad attitude from. Gilian is nice and I love talking to her but Lucien is always looming around like I plan to snatch her away. I can't stand to be around them for more than five minutes." Renika sighed before she smiled. "I like being up here though. It's so nice and bright with a wide range of cultures and people. I've never seen something so cool."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Deal with a Demon   Deal with a Demon - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:45 pm

"Lucien is just a tad possessive with Gilian. I suppose that's understandable when you find someone that you love and just can't live without. If you found someone who made you blissfully happy when they were just around, wouldn't you be afraid they would disappear sometime and leave you all alone?" Gurian looked down at her, raising an eyebrow slowly.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Deal with a Demon   Deal with a Demon - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:49 pm

Renika sighed lightly. "I suppose I understand what you are saying. But being all alone isn't too bad. That is until you're around people again. If you're alone for long enough then you get used to it. When you are around people after that you realize just how lonely you were. Love is a strange thing but we all need it. The world wouldn't be the same if there was no love. Talking like this makes me miss Gabriel and Cara. Even though I haven't seen Cara since she was little I still miss her."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Deal with a Demon   Deal with a Demon - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:03 pm

"Perhaps you should visit them? It might be a bit of a shock to them but I'm sure they would be happy to see you once they got over the shock. You just can't take them too seriously in the beginning. I imagine Gabriel might be a tad bit cranky but if you hadn't disappeared then he wouldn't have his wife now."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Deal with a Demon   Deal with a Demon - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:07 pm

"I suppose I could visit them. I don't really want to have them be mad at me but I guess it can't really be helped. I have no idea what to say to them, though. How are you supposed to convince people that you didn't run off and kill yourself over some stupid guy? It's what everyone seems to believe but it isn't true at all! I wouldn't do that especially not for that god. In fact I killed him for his crimes." Renika pouted.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Deal with a Demon   Deal with a Demon - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:11 pm

"Perhaps you should tell them that. Tell them the true story. Tell them why you did leave and then let them decide what they wish to believe. If they're good people, which I'm sure they are, then they'll eventually realize that you're telling the truth."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Deal with a Demon   Deal with a Demon - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:15 pm

"I suppose you're right." Renika said before she sighed. "I seem to be saying that quite a bit. I'm not sure how things became like this. In all of my wildest dreams I never would have imagined that I would be telling all my secrets to some hot guy that is almost a total stranger."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Deal with a Demon   Deal with a Demon - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:33 pm

Gurian laughed and shook his head, watching her curiously. "A hot guy, huh? Wonder who this hunk is. Also wonder what your dark secrets are. If these are it, then you don't have much in the way of secrets. Now if you were a lesbian or maybe a virgin, that would be a dark secret."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Deal with a Demon   Deal with a Demon - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:43 pm

"I haven't even started spilling my dark secrets. Besides I've given birth so there is no way I'm a virgin. I don't really like girls that way so none of those are my dark secrets. I almost destroyed the world when I killed another god. No matter how great the gods think they are they can be replaced." Renika murmured.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deal with a Demon   Deal with a Demon - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deal with a Demon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luna Obscura :: The Free Roleplay :: Le Conseil-
Jump to: