Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:36 am

Erik laughs again and swims underneath her. ~Grab hold of the membrane and breath into it to get air. Hold on and I'll take you deeper.~
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:39 am

Kaori rolled her eyes at him. before she gave him a smile. I don't need you to give me air. I cannot be killed by no air. For some strange reason I can breath under here. She replied before she swum deeper motioning for him to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:46 am

Erik smiles and swims around her while staying with her, occasionally brushing against her. His scales were softer and smoother than silk and his membrane was like silk lace, soft and beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:50 am

Kaori smiled at him and gently stroked his scales. He was so soft. Suddenly she let out a startled sound. Ice started to form around her throat and her limbs. It could be seen also spreading across the serface. She motioned for Erik to follow the surface before she swam up toward the surface.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:51 am

Erik sees what's going on and moves right next to her, swimming at her speed. ~Grab on. I can get us out and into the air without stopping if you grab on. I'll get us back to the cabin in record time.~
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:53 am

Kaori shook her head and quickly broke the surface. She pulled herself on the shore and turned to see a young man smirking at her. "Hello there little sister. Long time no see."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:55 am

Erik breaks through the surface and lands on the ground as the black wolf again, this time snarling. He stands protectively half in front of Kaori and faces the man.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:03 am

"Oh I see you made a little friend." The man said with a light shake of his head. "I should have know that would happen. But I guess it can't be helped. Although you should have gotten someone a little more friendly."

"You are one to talk brother. You are very rude to just pop up an try to freez your sister. Perhaps a friendlier greeting would make me not want to hurt you." She waved ehr hand and knocked him back with an unsean force.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:06 am

Erik moves closer to Kaori and shifts into a small fire dragon. ~Who is this man Kaori? Besides your brother. Is he friend or foe? Should I kill him?~
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:11 am

He should be fine. My brother is a little odd but he is not a mean man. Kaori replied gently stroking him. "What do you want here, Rath?"

"I wanted to wish you a happy birthday. You do know that you are becoming a woman this time. You do know what happens then." Rath said raising an eye brow at her. Kaori let out a sigh.

"Unfortunately I do. But I can take care of it."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:50 pm

Erik looks up at Kaori with a confused expression, ~What does he mean? What happens? And what do you need to take care of?~
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:59 pm

"You can leave now Rath." Kaori said giving her brother a look.

"All right I will let you explain to the shifter. But if you need any help let me know." Rath said before he waved and took off. Kaori sighed and gently stroked Erik for a long moment.

"It is so complicated and not very fortunate. Even though I am different from my family I still have that one birthday that declares me a woman. On that day I will change. Physicaly I will now look like a woman instead of a teenager. I am sure you didn't notice. But the day after my birthday for some strange reason a bunch of princess will come and want to marry me. And they won't leave unless I am married and with child. Persistant jerks." She said with a light sigh.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:06 pm

Erik looks up at her, his silver eyes glinting with some feeling before he looks forward again, not speaking for a few minutes. He then turns and shifts into a sky dragon, ~I suppose we should get back to the cabin. It's been longer than it seems.~
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:10 pm

Kaori sighed lightly before she climbed onto his back and held his around the neck once more. She'd had a feeling he wasn't going to be too thrilled about this. She just hoped he wasn't too mad at her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:14 pm

Erik jumps into the air, thinking about possible solutions to the problem. He had one but he wasn't sure she would like it. But he'd try. Soon they land and once she's gotten off his back his shifts back, eyes darker than usual. He just stands outside for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:17 pm

KAori was silent for a few moments looking at him with an appologetic expression. "Are you all right, Erik? I'm sorry about this I really am. I guess I'll go warm up some tea." She said with a light nod. She then turned and went back into her house.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:22 pm

Erik follows after her and growls deep in his throat, grabbing her before she can grab the tea making stuff. He turns her around and claims her lips, kissing deeply and somewhat roughly. There was a bit of anger in his kiss but mostly just desire. He lifts her up and wraps her legs around his waist. "Kaori..." he growls.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:24 pm

Kaori blinked in surprise and let out a whall squeek when he picked her up. It wasn't exactly the most lady like of sounds. "Um....yes?" She asked confused as to what he was doing. Wasn't he mad at her? She could never understand this man.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:27 pm

Erik stops kissing her and sets his head on her shoulder. "Not exactly..." he pants. He kisses, nips, and nuzzles her neck. "I have a solution for your birthday problem... that is if you wish to fix the problem."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:31 pm

"I supouse I wouldn't mind fixing the problem but I don't really know what your solution is. You are not really explaining anything." Kaori said softly. She gently grabed his hair and tilted his head back. "It's kind of hard to think with you doing that."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:36 pm

"Perhaps that's a good think," Erik mutters and sighs, not setting her down but not really touching her much. "You said... they would leave when you were pregnant and married..."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:40 pm

"So your master plan is to get my pregnant and marry me tonight?" Kaori asked raising an eye brow at him. "That is an interesting idea. Do you want me to send out invitations so you have time to get a ring?" She asked giving him a small smile. She gently kissed each corner of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:45 pm

Erik closes his eyes and kisses her neck, nipping gently. "I know perhaps it's too fast... and I'll get you a ring and anything else you want. You can invite anyone you want, if you wish to invite anyone. And I'll only do this if you want it... if you don't I'll... leave." he says, sounding like he doesn't want to say it, that last part.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:49 pm

"I don't really know any people to invite but I am sure there will be a lit of animals there. If you want to invite someone you might want to send them invits. And I don't mind I brougth up the subject. I would love to marry you." Kaori said with a small smile. She licked up his cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:54 pm

Erik smiles and bites her neck gently, not leaving a mark at all. "Kaori..." he growls, "I... may not be able to say this the way it should be said... but I... L-" he begins and then changes, "Care for you a lot." he finishes, unable to say the words.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:57 pm

'Yeah so does my brother. It's not very specific and I kind of figured that when you insisted on going for a bloody marathon last night." Kaori said and pouted lightly. He was not the most expressive man out there. "Put me down." She said in a way that didn't sound commanding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians
Page 16 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next