Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon-cookie

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 27 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:32 pm

"I love you too." Rath said with a smile. He gently led her up to the palace and through the door. "How about you go put your cloths in the closet and go find something to eat? One of the maids can show you where it is. I do need to get some work done today."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 27 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:41 pm

Terena smiles and kisses him on the cheek. "Ok. I'll actually let you get some done now." she teases and skips off, finding a maid.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 27 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:44 pm

Rath smiled before he headed to his office. Dash was in there organizing things. "So you are taking a break with your lady friend. I have never seen you so fascinated in a female."

"I know. She is so wonderful and I love her. She loves me as well."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 27 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:50 pm

Terena finds a maid, smiling. She politely asks where the closet is and the maid shows her.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 27 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:52 pm

(How does she not know that? Rath had been getting cloths out of the closet.)

Rath sighed lightly as he sat down in his chair. Dash handed him a stack of papaers, "I don't even want to think what you were doing in here." This made Rath smile wickedly.

"Are you sure?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 27 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:12 pm

(>.> Different closet >.>)

Terena thanks the maid after all of the things she wanted to get done were done and she lays on the bed, dressed in one of her new small, skimpy blue gowns with intricate fastenings.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 27 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:15 pm

(Why go through such trouble?)

Rath yawned lightly a few hours later and drug himself out of the office. He really didn't like to work. He sighed when he pushed the doro close of his room. "Terena I'm....." He stoped as he spoted her. He walked over to her a flopped onto the bed beside her. "Hey there my little vixen."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 27 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:18 pm

(xD)

"Hello to you my handsome, hard working, man," She murmurs back and lays her head on his chest. "I got something special for you. I figured you would be working hard and long." she murmurs and kisses his neck before standing. Over on one side of the room is a table set for two with candles and a fancy but good looking dinner.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 27 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:23 pm

"Something else is hard and long." Rath muttered. He followed her to the table. "It looks nice and smells so good. I am glad you went to the trouble of setting this up for us." He murmured and pulled her into his arms. He kissed her deeply.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 27 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:52 pm

Terena moans when he kisses her but she soon pulls away and licks his neck, "We need to eat first for energy." she chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 27 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:54 pm

"All right then." Rath said and pulled her chair out for her. He waited until she sat before he pushed the chair in for her. He then sat beside her. "I shall enjoy this romantic dinner with my beautiful love."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 27 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:57 pm

Terena smiles and looks at him with an expression that says she's very much in love. "So try the food. Amarice, one of the maids, and I cooked it."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 27 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:03 pm

"Ah yes. I have heard that she is a lovely cook. I am glad you went to so much trouble and I am sure it is wonderful." Rath took a bite of the food and let out a moan. He then gently reached for her. "Are you sure we can't do it now. This is just getting me ven more turned on."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 27 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:06 pm

Terena smiles and takes his hand, licking and kissing it gently before she takes another bite of her food. "That is the point my love. We must finish at least the *first* course first." she purrs, "And then I prepared desert," she says and looks at the whipping cream, chocolate syrup, honey, and other such things sitting next to the bed.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 27 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:10 pm

Rath looked at what she was before he turned to th food and wolfed it down. He waited for her to finish. When she was done he picked her up and tossed her over his shoulder. He carried her to the bed and laid her down. "You are going to be very sore in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 27 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:14 pm

Terena smiles, "We'll just have to see won't we?" she says seductively, laying out on the bed, her eyes gazing up at him with drunken desire and love.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 27 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:19 pm

"No I am sure of it. I will make love to you all night long." Rath murmured. He quickly undressed them and pulled her to him. You are so beautiful laying unclothed on my bed. And I bet you taste even sweeter covered in honey."

(TIme skip)
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 27 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:20 pm

Terena wakes slowly in the morning, wrapped in Rath's arms and feeling slightly sticky but very satisfied and happy. "Mmm..." she murmurs.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 27 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:30 pm

Rath smiled as he felt her waking. "Good morning my lovely little siren. Last night you were wonderful. I think you might still taste like honey." He said and licked her gently.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 27 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:32 pm

Terena murmurs softly and grips his hair, "Do I?" she stutters.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 27 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:38 pm

"Mmm yes you do. So sweet. But it is just an after taste. It will be gone after you bath. But that is fine. Next time we will use the chocolate." Rath said gently licking her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 27 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:41 pm

Terena smiles sleepily at him, "I also asked Amarice if she could pick up some marshmallow cream for us," she murmurs.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 27 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:48 pm

"Ah chocolate and amrshmellows. I wonder if they had grahmcracker sauce. I wouldn't mind making a smore out of you. But perhaps we can have a little baby in there for our smore." Rath said gently stroking her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 27 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:49 pm

Terena suddenly looks a little frightened. "Our baby will be a siren if it's a girl," she says, sounding sad.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 27 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:59 pm

Rath frowned lightly. "How do you know that? I might have very stronge DNA. You don't know what our future child will be." He said tilting his head to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 27 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:05 pm

Terena shakes her head. "It's not a genetics thing. It's a magic thing. For example, if a vampire male who used to be... a were-tiger was with a female siren who was one hundred percent siren, if the child was a male it would be a vampire were-tiger mix with a slightly raised disposition for music and magic. But if the same couple instead have a girl, the girl would be, 100 percent of the time a vampire were-tiger mix but also a siren. She'd have the off the charts magic and the voice along with the curse." Terena explains.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians
Page 27 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next