Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Desert Provence

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

The Desert Provence Empty
PostSubject: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:27 pm

This is the land of heat, sun, and illusions. The people here are strong mentally and physically having to put up with the harsh conditions and the everyday illusions. They have also learned to control the illusions and inflict them, on will, on other people. They are ruled by a "God" Emperor named Nickolai who, unknown to many of the people, is from another continent entirely.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:29 am

"So where are we headed now?" May asked as she looked around. It had been a long time since she had been to her home land. It hadn't changed much.....well politicaly she had no idea about. "Are we headed to the shrine? I know where it is. Although it's been a while I don't think the landscape has changed much."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:40 am

"The shrine?" Mikhail asks, giving her a blank look, "What's that?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:44 am

May rolled her eyes at him. "I can't believe even you haven't heard the myth of the great Kitsune shrine. It's a legend around here. It's this holey shrine to the Great Kitsune who once saved the province. It is said that it's spirit lives in the shrine and knows everything. And the spirit is generous enough to give people the answers to their question. The trick is you have to find the shrine." She said with a nod as if to confirm her story.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:47 am

Mikhail frowns, "Why would this spirit help us? And how do you know where it is? Plus wouldn't it have guards around it?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:51 am

May waved a hand around herself. "Hello I just happen to be a Kitsune. Of course I know where it is. No there aren't any gaurds because it is nearly impossible to find. I don't think anyone besides a Kitsune has ever set foot in there. We just have a natural pull to our great mother's shrine. She was the one who gave us all right after all. Other wise everyone would think of us as dangerous animals or something."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:53 am

Mikhail raises his eyebrows at her last comment but finally nods, "Ok then but I think we must be careful. The new king here has guards out searching for something,"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:57 am

"There are so many magical places here that he could be looking for any one of them. Or for people who know about his little secret. We won't worry about that right now. So follow me and I will guide you." May said with a small nod. She made sure she had a hold of his hand and started off toward the shrine.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:01 pm

"What little secret does he have that you know of?" Mikhail asks, stiffening slightly as he runs with her. "And what would a king want with magical power when he already has all the power he needs,"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:06 pm

"Who knows? I can't read minds thank you very much. And I am sure the secret is not mine to tell. I will tell you if you have to know or if you need to but not now." May said as she continued to lead him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:09 pm

Mikhail frowns, "So where is this shrine and what is it like? Do you know what the goddess is like either?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:12 pm

"You'll see when we get there. Although I can tell you that she is wonderful. She helped me after my parent's death and helped me remember my name. I think you might like her. Although I don't know if she'll be thrilled that we only came to see her because we're being chased by crazy shadow people." May said giving him a smile.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:17 pm

Mikhail looks doubtful but continues on with her, seeming to be thinking.

I'm not sure it is a good idea for us to go in, Dushka. the demon murmurs in May's mind, How will a powerful, benevolent goddess react to a fallen angel, a demon, and something in between being in her temple?
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:22 pm

"Oh you worry too much. Not all goddesses are crazy and evil just most of them. We're talking about a certain goddess who gave up her life and all of her Earthly magic to save a planet and all her children even while she was hunted and hated. She's a wonderful woman you'll see." May said wtih a small nod. She tended to forget that the demon wasn't speaking to her out loud.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:29 pm

Mikhail looks at her oddly, "Um... why the long tirade. I didn't say anything about her being evil or crazy,"

Careful, Dushka. And I meant if she's a benevolent(good/loving) goddess why would she accept a bloodthirsty demon in?
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:32 pm

"Well I just might be a mind reader." May said giving him a smile. She winked once before she continued on toward the shrine. Don't be bloodthirsty and we won't have a problem. Besides she will let you in as long as you promise to be good while in there. Aparently I mean quite a lot to her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:45 pm

Mikhail shakes his head, bewildered.

Maybe your her secret daughter, Nikran teases, chuckling. I suppose I will restrain the blood thirst. But only for you, he says and goes silent.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:50 pm

Oh be quiet and don't tell anyone about that theory of yours. No one needs to know. And why are you suddenly being so nice to be and using endearments? May asked the demon sounding rather seriopus and confused. She was an odd girl indeed.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:52 pm

Because, Dushka, your special. Nikran says and refuses to speak any more.
Do not worry about Nikran, May. He will be cryptic when he wishes to be, Milhair says dryly.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:58 pm

May rolled her eyes. Stupid cryptic other worldly people who couldn't give her answers that she understood. She sighed lightly. "I am tired of cryptic people. Why can't anyone be normal ish around me?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:05 pm

Mikhail looks extremely confused by now, "May... are you sure your ok? Or is it too hot here for you?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:07 pm

"I grew up here so I'm fine. There is nothing wrong with me." May said pouting lightly. She wished she didn't have to keep this from him. Then again she had no idea how he would react. It could be realy bad.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:15 pm

"If your sure," Mikhail says and the angel and demon chuckle in her mind. Soon the sand dunes give way to rock which hasn't yet been changed to sand yet.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:21 pm

May smiled lightly as she lead him over rocks and into a small gathering of rocks. "Here we are." She said with a smile. She gently knocked on one of the stones. It slid back to reveal a rather glum looking man with shaggy blonde hair and narrowed dark eyes. "Hey Sparky. Nice to see you again and all but you need to stop glaring. I'll pop you right in the face." She said making a threatening gesture. Sparky rolled his eyes at her.

"Who's the dude?" He asked.

"This is my very good friend, Mikhail. Now let us in." May said giving him a look. Sparky gave Mikhail a look before he stepped aside.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:27 pm

Mikhail watches this 'Sparky' carefully, suddenly extremely serious, much like he was when he and May first really met.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence Empty

Back to top Go down

The Desert Provence
Page 1 of 29Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luna Obscura :: The First Continent of Eula-
Jump to: