Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Desert Provence

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin

The Desert Provence - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:27 pm

Mikhail watches this 'Sparky' carefully, suddenly extremely serious, much like he was when he and May first really met.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:30 pm

May led Mikhail inside giving Sparky a poke in the ribs with her elbow. She led him down the large stone caverns toward the shrine. It was a beautifuly lit room with a small table for offering. There was a small statue of a Kitsune with nine tails on one side. "Here we are."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:57 pm

Mikhail looks around, seeming a bit tense. "It's... very nice," he says carefully.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:10 pm

"It's kind of empty." May said with a small nod. "Now take off your shoes." She stepped forward toward the statue. "Are you here Alika?" She asked calling using the name that she knew to be the first name of the goddess. A form started forming in front of her. She was a tall woman with long blonde hair and large stormy gray eyes.

"Welcome my child. And to your friend as well."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:38 pm

Mikhail stiffens, seeming amazed, he bows his head silently and the angel and demon's apparitions appear next to him. The angel bows deeply, fluttering his wings. The demon just sort of nods his head and watches May.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:44 pm

"Oh you have a very special guest." The goddess said with a small surprised expression. She tilted her head to the side as she expected them. "I did not expect you to bring a man to visit me. I am happy for a change though. It is nice to see you with a man." The woman moved toward the three before her. "Welcome to my temple. I am Alika the goddess who rests here. It is a pleasure to meet you. Now then what is it you came to see me for?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:54 pm

Mikhail looks to May for a moment with a bomb shell look. The demon rolls his eyes at Mikhail and continues to watch May. The Angel takes over the body and bows. "Good morn goddess Alika. We've come here seeking safety from assassins. If it so pleases you please grant us the use of your domain," he says respectfully.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:59 pm

"A polite one isn't he?" Alika asked turning to her daughter with a raised eyebrow.

"I know, it's annoying but that's angels for you. I was also wondering if you could tell me a way for the angel and the demon to be...set free?" May asked a light pink tinting her cheeks. She gave her mother a smile. ALika's expression softened noticably.

(If you have an idea please let me know. I don't really know of an answer.)
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:06 pm

(Well... there is an answer but you can't know it now : D Cause one of them will be let go because of the fact that he's a conniving evil son of a ___ : D Of course you don't know which one it is. Take a guess but I won't tell you. Have her give some cryptic answer about how one will be set free through deceit but will die in the process and the other two will find their own way free.)

The angel raises his eye brow and murmurs to himself, "Interesting indeed."
The demon looks at both of them and then astonishment. He mutters a "Russian" curse word to himself and looks at May with amazement in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:10 pm

(You are just as cryptic as the demon. -_-)

Alika laughed lightly. "You are far too curious for your own good daughter. Just remember everything is not all ways as it seems." She said gently patting her daughter on the head. "Now about that protection. I will have War show you to your rooms. Of course I would perfer you be seperate while you stay here. I know everything that goes on." She said with a smile. She clapped her hands and a man apeared at her side. He was tall, practically a giant, with dark features and a haunting look.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:14 pm

(I love the demon : D And of course I am. I play the demon : P)

The angel smiles at war like he's an old friend and nods graciously to Alika. The demon however sputters at the remark about sleeping alone and almost objects but swiftly shuts up when he looks at May and remembers the promise he gave her.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:19 pm

(The angel seems kind of evil to me. The demon is fun. Alika is amuzing.)

Alika waved them off with a smile. May jumped up on War's back and put her hands in front of his eyes. "Guess who it's not." She said and he laughed.

"Anyone but you. Not get down little fox before you hurt yourself. It is not nice to pick on your brother when he's helping you. May smiled and hoped down.

"Come on guys let's go before War gets all huffy."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:22 pm

(Lol. Your catching on xD)

The angel raises an eyebrow and asks May, "So you are the goddesses daughter? And War is your brother?" he asks while the demon just gapes.

(You wouldn't expect a demon to be so easily stunned.)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:25 pm

"Yes silly bird. Did you not guess that when your red friend guessed it and I told him not to tell anyone?" May asked giving them a smile. "I don't have as many siblings as other children of the gods. War is my only brother. I wasn't told what I was until I found this place after I lost my memory."

(Well he is a man at the end of the day.)
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:30 pm

"I suspected but I had no verification until now. It's very interesting though and makes me wonder if there is a reason that you specifically are the one to cause our fall," The angel says, saying it calmly. The demon just frowns and looks at the angel oddly.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:37 pm

"Maybe you're not the brightest leaf on the tree. Perhaps you are more than what you seem. You have fallen after all." May said with a raised eye brow. She kept a safe enough distance from the angel. She wasn't sure which one she could trust.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:46 pm

The angel laughs, "How could I be more than what I seem? I'm an angel, nothing more and nothing less. And of course we've fallen, that is the problem after all."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:54 pm

"You have been corrupted. Or did you forget that little fact? I still don't understand he whole fallen thing any way. could you explain it more?" May asked raising an eye brow at him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:04 am

"Corrupted? Of course not. Any of my corrupted parts were separated from me and put in the demon. Usually the demon would have destroyed my essence by now but I am too strong for him." The angel says, smiling brightly. For some reason the demon is dimmed enough that it's impossible to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:09 am

"War turn around." May instructed. War obediantly turned around not bothering to argue. May moved closer to the angel and reached out and grabbed his front. (You know where.) She squeezed him lightly and ently explored him. "Who's not corrupted?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:17 am

The angel has no reaction what so ever. "Not me," he says and pride flashes in his eyes. Pride toward himself. "I don't understand what you are trying to prove May."

Pride, The demon's voice whispers in her mind, The sin of pride. Get away from him May, he says, sounding very weak.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:21 am

"Well my anger you just commited a sin. I believe I have proven my point." May said removing her hand. She stepped away from him and closer towards her brother. "I think you have performed diceet as well."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:27 am

The angel's beautiful face transforms into a beautiful mask of fury, "And I thought you were a stupid girl. Unfortuneatly I've already figured out how I can make my way back into heaven. I was going to have Nikran do the dirty work for me and kill you but then he became smitten with you."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:34 am

"Oh and would you like to share more of your evil plot with me? As much as you wish for me to be stupid you are wrong. I have never been stupid and I will all ways fight back so good luck with it. And heaven will never accept someone as corrupt as you." May said giving him a look.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:41 am

"I wasn't corrupt before my fall and after you die I will be pure once more. It is as the seer said." He sneers.

Liar! Nikran cries, fighting desperately, You felt pride before our fall! We were so proud that we were the best. Made for battling the demons in hell. But you couldn't admit your pride.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:52 am

May let out a laugh that sounded purely evil. "You are so stupid. I can't believe anyone would listen to you. You don't know who you are dealing with. You know who my mother is did you bother to ask who my father is? He is known as the soul steeler. He is the most evil of all the gods. He created the underworld and whenever his blood drops a new horror is born. Famine, death, pestulance, pain, furry, and of course War. Although he was given birth to. As an adult I have all of his powers and I am feared by all his children. Why do you think people were out to kill me in the first place?" She asked giving him a look.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Desert Provence
Page 2 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luna Obscura :: The First Continent of Eula-
Jump to: