Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Desert Provence

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon-cookie

The Desert Provence - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:16 am

"I'm not sure I want to know. But I am happy to be right about the flying. At least I will expect it." Orchid said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:18 pm

Nikran chuckles, "Well the good thing about being a parent of a demon, though not so good for the demon children, is that the parents can tell them NOT to do something and they will be compelled to obey. Within reason of course."
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:27 pm

"As long as you don't abuse your power we will be wonderful. And I am sure he will want to have behavior. He will be a wonderful boy anyway." Orchid said with a light nod. It was amazing the faith she had in her son.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:31 pm

Nikran chuckles, "Just be prepared for a trouble maker. He is a demon war lord after all isn't he?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:38 pm

"If he's like his father we might have a problem." Orchid said gently poking his chest. "I don't want him to go around steeling people's money and their daughters."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:40 pm

Nikran chuckles, "I only stole the money. Not their daughter. She came with me of her own free will." he says, teasing her with a smug grin on his face. "I took her and flew away with her, to keep her forever."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:47 pm

"I am pretty sure I was running away. I fell down and you were magicaly there. I am not sure free will was the first thing to make me go with you but I'm glad I did." Orchid said planting a big kiss on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:51 pm

"I'm glad you did too milaya." He purrs and lands softly in front of Guron's home. He sets Orchid down gently and puts Auden in her arms, knocking on the door.

(We need to have Auden grow like really really fast.)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:00 pm

Orchid smiled at little Auden as she shifted him in her arms. "Oh my you are certainly growing fast. I hope we have more than a week to have a little baby around. Goodness though you look a whole year old all ready. Oh well that means on to real food soon." Auden giggled and gently pinched her nose.

------

Liliana let out a small yawn as she sat up. "Did you hear that Guron? I think someone is at the door. Would you like to go get it while I get dressed? It would take me a little longer to get down there."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:03 pm

Nikran grumbles, "But I was enjoying him being this young and him not eating real food," he says, half teasing.
~~~
Guron sighs and kisses Liliana's stomach. "I suppose I shall open the door for my brother. Though I may have to glare at him for interrupting our peace."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:08 pm

"Then you can feed him." Orchid said giving him a poke. "And it is not my genes that make him grow so fast. You have only yourself to blame."

-----

"Oh we were only sleeping my silly little angel. Besides you need to be a little more plesant toward your brothers. It's not their fault you fell. Besides I kind of enjoy their mate's company. They seem like interesting people." Liliana said giving him a smile. She took her time standing and went to collect her clothing.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:15 pm

"True... it isn't your genes to make him grow fast. But I had no idea he'd grow that fast. After all I don't exactly have a mother or father."
~~~
Guron chuckles, "I know it's not their fault. Neither of them were around when I actually fell." he says and slips into some pants, walking down and answering the door. "Hello brother, sister -in-law." he says, nodding to them each.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:24 pm

"I don't really know what my genes are so they might be a factor. And don't feel bad. We are giving Auden everything we never had. We will be a happy family." Orchid said and gently kissed his cheek. She smiled when Guron answered the door. "Hello there Guron. I hope we're not interupting any thing."

------

Liliana bit her lip lightly as she mad her way down the stairs. She could hear voices bellow and she hated being so slow.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:28 pm

Guron chuckles and offers her his hand to help her into the house which has a step up to the door. "I suppose your welcome whether you interrupt or not." he says gently, "My love has taken a liking to you." he chuckles and turns to Liliana. "Haven't you love?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:34 pm

Orchid gave him a friendly smile. And watched Liliana fully knowing what being pregnant felt like. "Of course I have. She is a joy really. You should like more people my dear, Guron. It would make you way happier." She said as she made her way up to them. She gently kissed Guron's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:40 pm

"I will learn love. But remember I haven't been able to stop snarling until recently." Guron chuckles and steps back, allowing his mate to get to his brother and his mate.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:47 pm

"Now you speak very well." Lilliana said and gently patted his shoulder. She then moved around him to gently hug Orchid. "It's nice to see you again. Only this time we switched the bellies. And who is this cute little guy?" Orchid smiled at her.

"This is our new son Auden. He was just born the other day." Orchid said gently taking hold of him. She gently hugged her little son in her arms and kissed his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:49 pm

Nikran smiles and Guron comes up and pats him on the back, actually short compared to the demon. "A beautiful son you have. I'm very happy for you." he says, being quite kind actually.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:57 pm

"I am sure you will have a wonderful little baby as well." Orchid said with a plesant smile as she gently looked at Liliana's stomach.

"Won't you come in? It's awfuly warm outside. I can put some tea on for you." Liliana said stepping back and let Orchid in. She waited for the males to enter.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:04 pm

Guron lets go of Nikran and walks in, wrapping his arm around Liliana and kissing her cheek, smiling with his eyes glowing with love. Finally Nikran smiles and relaxes, walking in.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:08 pm

Liliana gently patted his cheek. "Would you like to make tea with me?" She asked giving him a smile.

Orchid smiled as she walked into the family room. She plunked down and set Auden on her lap.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:35 pm

"Yeah." Guron says, smiling at her and following her into the kitchen.

Nikran walks in and looks around, looking at how they had decorated their home.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:43 pm

Liliana smiled as she began to make the tea. "So how are you doing, love?" She asked raising an eye brow at him as she boiled the water.

"Are you going to come sit down, Nikran?" Orchid asked from her seat. She gently ran her hands through Auden's fair hair. "Aren't you just the cutest little guy?" She asked. Auden giggled and gently sucked on her finger.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:15 pm

"Good now that I have you." Guron purrs, his arms around her waist as he kisses her neck.
~~~
Nikran sits down and watches Auden, pride visible in his eyes. "My son." he sighs, happy.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:20 pm

"I shall take that as a compliment." Liliana said with a small smile. She gave him a gentle kiss. "I'm glad you are happy. So when do you expect the baby to come? Do angels have children extreemly fast as well?"

------

"Yes I am pretty sure that's who he is. Are you suffering from memory loss or what?" Orchid asked him with a small smile. "Then again I think our little boy is a little too busy to talk." She said as she watched Auden suck on her finger.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:28 pm

Guron thinks for a moment. "I don't actually know. There weren't many children in heaven... but I suppose it would be as fast if not faster."
~~~
Nikran chuckles, "No I'm not suffering from memory loss. I was just... amazed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Desert Provence
Page 17 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luna Obscura :: The First Continent of Eula-