Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Provence of Rivers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

The Provence of Rivers Empty
PostSubject: The Provence of Rivers   The Provence of Rivers EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:34 pm

This is a land covered with rivers. Although on larger maps there is only shown the main river of the area there are millions of rivers and lakes scattered across the provence. This is the home of many races and people who control and adore water and somewhere hidden inside the provence is a secret spring of many abilities.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: The Provence of Rivers   The Provence of Rivers EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:12 pm

~~8 years ago~~
Arria looked at the feild around her. it was covered in blood and body parts. These weren't body parts of her enimes i mean she was still a child. no they were the bodyies of her people her family, strewn carelessly across a barren field. now she had to go back and assume responsability for their clan.Well co responseability she was onnly 10.
~~ present~~
Arria looked around the bright water. she sure liked to swim. the being able to breathe underwater really helped. it was her escape. she had had less and less time too do it since she had assumed full resposeability of the clan just a few weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Provence of Rivers   The Provence of Rivers EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:21 pm

Terena had been running for a long time. She wasn't sure she remembered what it was like not to be running. She had dark memories plaguing her mind as she ran, making her stumble on even surfaces. She had run very far, very far from her home that wasn't her home land. And now she was in the Provence of Rivers, the land opposite from her home in the Desert Provence. But there was nothing to do about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Provence of Rivers   The Provence of Rivers EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:41 pm

Arria swam to the edge of the river pulling herself out of the water and shaking her hair dry. she started for home. She loved the feeling of the slight breeze blowing her cloths dry. but she had to hurry. there was a feast tonight and she needed to get back so she could help plan. As she walked she relized that she was in the same filed wre her family was killed.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Provence of Rivers   The Provence of Rivers EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:43 pm

Terena ran until she could run no more. Finally she stopped, panting in a field. Her breath was coming in short, sporadic bursts and her lungs burned. Her whole body ached from the constant exercise and tears ran down her face from the pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Provence of Rivers   The Provence of Rivers EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 6:29 pm

Arria callapssed unable to stand the unmistakeable hurt and weakness that enraged her. she lay down in the soft grass near the river and sobbed . just crying. letting out any thing and everyting that she needed too. from her family' death that she would never get over too her new position that she was still getting used to. soon she was finished. as Arria sat up she realized she was not the only person crying in that field
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Provence of Rivers   The Provence of Rivers EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:58 pm

Terena slowly began to catch her breath and calmed down slowly. She soon stopped crying and stood up, surveying the area around her with fascination. It was a beautiful land, but unfortunately she wasn't the only one there to enjoy it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Provence of Rivers   The Provence of Rivers EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:23 pm

Arria didn't recognize the girl in the field with her. in a way she was sort of short and pretty. i wonder who she is Arria Thought. she dicided to jog over to find out. the Girl just kinda looked at her with wet puffy eyes. not having a clue what to say so she let out a feeble "Hi; i'm Arria"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Provence of Rivers   The Provence of Rivers EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:44 pm

Terena's eyes widened as she stared at the other woman who seemed to be a giant compared to her.
"Hello," she said, smiling a little. "Nice to meet you Arria. Mine name is Terena,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Provence of Rivers   The Provence of Rivers EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:52 pm

Arria Smiled Back tring to seem freindly but afraid she was creeping the girl, Terena, out toned it done. " Are you from around here? I never have seen you before" Terena looked almost like a china doll.:Small with perfect features. i hope she is ok.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Provence of Rivers   The Provence of Rivers EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:06 pm

"No, I am from the Desert Provence. It is very different from here. I have never been anyplace like this," Terena smiled, putting out her hand as a greeting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Provence of Rivers   The Provence of Rivers EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:40 pm

Arrina shook her hand. " wow that is a very long way from here Would you like to and stay with me?we Are having a feast tonight."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Provence of Rivers   The Provence of Rivers EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:05 pm

Terena smiles but suddenly she looks behind Arria and her eyes widen. "Oh ----," she says and grabs Arria's hand, bolting a random direction from the pursuers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Provence of Rivers   The Provence of Rivers EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:43 pm

The next thing Arria new she was being pulled away bby some one she had no idea why or who was dragging her. then she saw Terena pulling her so she took off running with her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Provence of Rivers   The Provence of Rivers EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:48 pm

"They're still after me, do you know anywhere that would be safe?" Terena asks, looking wild eyed and paniced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Provence of Rivers   The Provence of Rivers EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:17 pm

"Yes, Her e come with me" Arria took off running toward her village. to her house. the mosst safe place she knew. busting through the gates and gaurds she and terena locked them selves in her house
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Provence of Rivers   The Provence of Rivers EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:21 pm

"A few of my brothers advisors decided they hate me and hate my brother for being the rulers. Although they can't kill him they staged my running away, kidnapped me, and I escaped to run away," Terena sobs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Provence of Rivers   The Provence of Rivers EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:49 pm

" oh... well Then you can stay here with me. here you will be safe you'll have everyone here fighting to protect you. no one should have to run away from there homeland."arria says symatheticly. " you can stay at least until you get something fiured out. But I should warn you anything happens to make me or any one here not trust you. You are gone" arrina's voice was dark and serious. making her warning that more meneceing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Provence of Rivers   The Provence of Rivers Empty

Back to top Go down

The Provence of Rivers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luna Obscura :: The First Continent of Eula-
Jump to: