Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Turin and Telena, the Split Island

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin

Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:51 am

Alessa(the girl he saved) stands in the kitchen, preparing dinner for the crew. She looks up when he enters and smiles, "Hello Lord Axel," she calls, seeming happy to see him even as she continues to work.
~~~
Broderick smiles, "I love you too my dear Iridian. Thank you for giving me a chance."
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:54 am

"Hello, I was wondering if I could help you any. I feel kind of useless just laying around." Axel said with a light shrug.

-----

"Of course I gave you a chance. Silly man, everyone deserves another chance. Besides I can see the good in you." Iridian said giving him a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:00 pm

Alessa's eyes widen and she looks around, "Yeah. I guess you can. There's lots of work to do before dinner tonight. Do you know how to cut and prep roasts?" she asks, pulling out a large slab of meat.
~~~
Broderick chuckles and gives her a fake doubting smile, "Goodness? In me?" he teases and pulls her close, hugging her tenderly. "Ah yes my parents will like you..."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:09 pm

"I believe so." Axel said giving her a smile. He went to help her with her cooking. He really wanted to be helpful.

-----

"Yes goodness even though you are a little cranky at times. I love you very much. And I do hope your parents do like me. It could kind of be weird if they don't." IRidian said. She placed a gentle kiss on his chin.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:13 pm

Alessa continues to work on her cooking while Axel works on the roast. Soon Eldora comes down into the kitchen and smiles, "Alessa putting you to work Axel?" she teases.
~~~
Broderick chuckles, "Well since my father hasn't just risen from the sea to attack you I'm sure he doesn't hate you."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:18 pm

"I offered to help. I need something to do to keep me busy. I don't want to feel like I am distracting you." Axel said with a shrug. He gave Eldora a quick kiss.

-----

"That is a nice thought. I was in there and aparently I didn't drown. So I guess he isn't out to get me." Iridian said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:31 pm

Eldora chuckles, "You don't distract me. But I understand my love." she says and kisses him on the cheek.
~~~
Broderick smiles, "My mother is harder to judge. She could be showing affection if you get burned by a candle. But then again she could be showing hatred."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:36 pm

"How do I not distract you? Whenever I am around you don't get much done." Axel said and shruged lightly. She gently ran his hand up and down her side. "I love you so very much."

-----

"Can't wait to meet her." Iridian said. She gently kissed his chest and ran her fingers through his hair. "I do love you though and I hope they will be able to see at least a little of my love for you."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:40 pm

"I love you very much too Axel. And it's a good sort of distraction. Plus my crew knows what to do anyway."
~~~
Broderick smiles, "They are gods. And if they can't see it themselves I will make sure they know."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:43 pm

"Well I am sure some day you will have some of you women having distractions as well. Then I will get to hear about it. So it just depends on your point of view." Axel said giving her a smile.

-----

"You really are a good man, Broderick." Iridian murmured lightly. She curled up on him and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:49 pm

Eldora smiles fondly, "When my women find their loves I will be happy for them. As long as it's not you. In that case I would be extremely mad."
~~~
Broderick smiles and wraps his arms around her. "I'm glad you think so love..." he whispers, letting her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:54 pm

"Oh you are the only woman capable of loving me. I will all ways be yours and stay with you as long as I live." Axel said with a smile. He gave her a passionate kiss.

-----

Iridian smiled lightly and snuggled into him. The marks on her arms started to glow lightly before they started to disapear.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:05 pm

Eldora grins and kisses Axel back. "It's almost dinner time. I hope you both have made good dinners."
~~~
Broderick traces the symbols, "What are these..." he murmurs, curious.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:09 pm

"I am sure we have. I do know how to cook you know. I just haven't had to feed a bunch of people in a long time." Axel said and shrugged lightly.

-----

"They are brands from the prison." Iridian murmured lightly in her sleep. She sighed and snuggled into him. She wasn't exactly sure how she was able to have conversationg when she was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:18 pm

Eldora laughs, "A bunch of people? I have a huge crew of a couple of hundred. That's not just a bunch." she teases and helps them with the cooking.
~~~
Broderick continues to trace them with his finger and then he kisses them gently. He looks at them and then traces them with his tongue. "Hmm... you taste so good."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:23 pm

"Seems like a lot of people to me. That is pretty much what I ment by a bunch." Axel said with a light shrug. He gave her a quick kiss before he went back to cooking.

-----

Iridian let out a small sound and pressed into him. "Please don't do that." she said and changed directions. She moved her arms away from him. He could lick any where just not her marks.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:34 pm

Eldora smiles, feeling tender toward him and extremely happy even as she continues cooking.
~~~
Broderick raises his head and then licks her shoulder and neck, "Why not love? Do they make you self conscious?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:40 pm

Axel smiled to himself as he continued to cook. Oh how he loved her.

------

"No, they are a curse. It burns when you touch them. And they cause me pain. Although they are starting to fade. I don't want them to remain a part of me." Iridian replied.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:48 pm

Broderick's eyes widen, "What sort of curse are they? And if we get them to disappear... would you mind if I put new markings on you? They would be good markings... new ones that I could trace with my tongue to give you pleasure," he purrs.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:23 pm

"They are placed on the prisoners so the world would know that we are criminals. The less serious offenses are on our limbs. The more serious ones are placed on their faces like Axel's. Once you start to change the marks are able fade. And if we can get rid of them then feel free to put your marks there." Iridian replied. She gently stroked his cheek and ran her fingers through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:54 pm

Broderick smiles and gently licks her arms, not where the markings are. "You didn't answer my other question. If they were to... disappear or go away. Would you allow me to put a different kind of tattoo on you?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 6:10 pm

"I believe I did answer that. And I said yes." Iridian said with a small sound. She pulled him closer. "I love you, Broderick. Please don't ever leave me."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 7:06 pm

"I won't ever leave you Iridian. I wouldn't even think of it," Broderick purrs, humming softly to her.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:21 pm

"Good." Iridian said softly. She snuggled closer to him and laid her head on his shoulder. "Because I don't want to be alone any more and you are the one I chose to spend it with."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:43 pm

Broderick continues to hum to her. "I love you Iridian... and I'll spend it all with you as well." he murmurs, still humming.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:46 pm

"That is good. I would hate for you to change your mind. I am sure gods are allowed to do that but it would make me rather sad." Iridian said with a light sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Turin and Telena, the Split Island
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next