Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ruba, Island of Happiness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon-cookie

Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:25 pm

Vira let out a small shriek drawing attention from other people. "How dare you touch my beauty." She said and slapped Anya across the face. Suddenly a tall man and a almost short woman apear beside her.

"Vira let the girl go." Gregor said prying her hand away from Anya. Wendy went to hold Vira back. Then out of nowhere Levi apeared and gathered Anya into his arms not seeming to notice the heat. He gently carried her off.

"I'm sorry about that, really."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:29 pm

Anya looks up at Levi, her eyes distinctly cat shaped now. "It's nothing." she says, her voice somewhat like a purr of smugness. She rolls out of his arms and licks the back of her hand, watching him with now emerald green eyes. Her brunette hair dye had burned out and now her hair is flame red. She turns and glares toward Vira and hisses.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:32 pm

"Oh don't mind her she can't help finding you to be a threat. She all ways has to have the spot light and she hates when people steal it. It can't be helped though she is the embodiment of Pride." Levi said with a light shrug.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:35 pm

Anya hisses again and then 'spits' angrily(that's an expression of speech) "Stupid girl," she says and then turns back to him, standing up straight as her eyes return to normal and her hair actually seems to dim a bit. "So why save me? You apparently think I'm a prude anyway?" she asks, her voice confused and questioning, not business like.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:39 pm

"I don't remember saying anything of the sort. I simply didn't want to continue to bug you if you don't like me. I just don't think anyone should have to suffer through one of Vira's fits. She can be a real pain. It's not your fault if you like to have your nose in the air." Levi said with a light shrug.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:41 pm

"My nose in the air?" Anya asks, genuinely confused, "What does that mean? And I don't dislike you all that much. We just... got off to a bad start I guess."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:43 pm

"You might think you're a little high and mighty. Although I would be more than hapyp to start over if you would like." Levi said with a smile. He stepped back and bowed to her. "Hello there ma'am. My name is Levi but I am better known as the sin of lust."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:04 am

Anya glares at him for a moment before curtsying. "Hello, my name is Anya. Otherwise known as the spirit of violence and anger."

Anya smiles a little, "Well as you've seen I have a fiery temper." she blushes. "But your sister should keep her hands off me."

Anya glares at him for a moment, "I think perhaps you should be careful. A little touching maybe." she says but blushes.

Levi smiled at her for a moment. He gently pushed a lock of hair out of her eyes and gently kissed her cheek. "You are veru sweet."

Anya looks at him oddly. "I'm sweet? Are you ok?"

Anya rolls her eyes, "Very charming lover boy," she says, teasing him.

“Sorry but I’m not a lover boy. Lust has nothing to do with love. I can’t make anyone fall in love I can only make them want to sleep with each other.” Levi said with a small sigh.

Anya chuckles, “And you think lovers have anything to do with love. Love is only real for people willing to pretend or let others beat them down.

“You don’t know that. If that’s what you think I doubt you have ever been in love. Besides making love and sex are two different things.” Levi said with a light sigh.

“Apparently you’ve never been married before either,” Anya says, standing to her full height, which isn’t much. “He claimed to love me and beat me with a whip, trying to ‘tame the spirit of violence’.”

“He just claimed to love you so he could abuse you. You don’t know anything about love so don’t you lecture me. I think I know a thing or two about love. I have been married before.”
Levi said, scowling at her.

“Oh? And what happened to the woman? She leave you because she loved you so much?”
She growls, her hair crackling and moving like flames.

“No, Vira killed her. She was mad that I loved someone and couldn’t focus all my attention on her.” Levi said and sighed lightly. “Vira chased away all of the women that I have ever liked.”

Anya’s flames quickly die down and she looks ashamed, “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have said something like that…”

Levi shrugged lightly. “You were upset. People often say insensitive things when they are having trouble dealing.”

Anya blushes a deep red, “How could you fall in love while the sin of lust is inside you?” she asks, just curious.

“I might be lust but I am only meant to bring it out of others not myself. My siblings have long forgotten that and have let their sins consume them.” Levi said with a small nod.

Anya blushes and looks embarrassed and cranky, “I suppose you think the same of me. The spirit of anger and violence giving into her impulses.”

“You can’t help getting mad you are the spirit of anger. It’s just who you are.” Levi said. He lent over and placed a gently kiss on her cheek.

Anya sighs, “I also happen to get angry for no reason sometimes. It’s no wonder my ex-husband wanted to tame me.”

“We all have impulses not all of them we can control. I often find myself giving into lust. I have a few weak moments but I am not as bad as everyone thinks lust is.” Levi said gently running a hand through his hair.
"I'm not inhabitated by the spirit like you. I truly am the spirit.... it's different for me than for you."

Last edited by Tessa on Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:20 am

"I'm sure it is." Levi said with a light nod. He gently kissed her cheek once more.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:34 am

"I am really sorry about being so mean and everything. Especially when we met." Anya says, blushing.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:39 am

"It is all right. You were mean and I tried obviously unsuccessfuly to make you feel lust as strongly as the other people around here. We both had a bad start so we should just forget about it and try to get off on the right foot this time." Levi said with a light shrug.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:15 pm

"Me being mean. What a surprise," Anya says and chuckles, obviously trying hard to stay calm. "So you really tried to make me feel lust?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:20 pm

Levi gave her a small smile. "I tried. I sent a few guys after you but you turned them away. Then when I aproached you I tried to affect you but you seemed very resistant. You are rather amazing." He murmured gently stroking her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:22 pm

Anya's eyes light up with comprehension. "So *that's* why so many guys were after me. I didn't think my dress was *that* nice." she says and shakes her head in wonder.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:34 pm

"You shouldn't be so negative. You are beautiful and it is odd that you don't have a line of guys followig after you. Oh well I will be happy to look at your beauty and compliment you at well placed intervals." Levi said giving her a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:43 pm

Anya snorts, "Well placed intervals. Wow. For a guy you don't know many pick up lines huh?" she teases, winking at him.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:45 pm

"Should I? I've never really had to use one. Since women don't really want me they just want to sleep with me all I have to ask is how fast can you meet me in the back room. So I do not have much experience picking up women." Levi said with a light shrug.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:47 pm

Anya chuckles and rolls her eyes, "Of course you should. I thought it was like... an instinct for guys. Knowing tons of cheesy pick up lines that rarely work,"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:54 pm

"I think it is just a sad thing. They do not know how to make a woman happy so they cannot properly court them." Levi said and gently kissed her cheek. He stroked her other cheek. "You really are beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:08 pm

Anya looks nervous and blushes, "Uh... thank you Levi." she murmurs.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 6:59 pm

"You are most certainly welcome. You are feeling other emotions then lust, no? A sweet guy makes you fill other things." Levi said with a small smile. He watched her intently. He was truly fascinated by her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:08 pm

Anya stiffens, "Yes but... who said I was feeling lust?" she snaps, her defiance showing that she had indeed been feeling some lust.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:11 pm

"I don't remember saying you were feeling that. You were the one who mentioned you feeling lust." Levi said with a ligh smile. He moved closer to her just inches away from her lips. "May I kiss you or would that insult you?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:15 pm

Anya watches his lips with a wariness in her eyes but there is also a flame that is totally different from anger. "I suppose... if you do it well I wouldn't mind so much..." she murmurs, her voice husky.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:38 pm

Levi let out a light laugh. "Don't worry I won't bite unless you want me to. And I will try to do it well." He said with a small smile. He moved closer and lowered his lips to hers. He kissed her gently but kissed her a little harder as he went.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:06 pm

Anya moans and wraps her arms around his shoulders, pulling him closer but holding him far enough away that they wouldn't get carried away and do more than kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ruba, Island of Happiness
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next