Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ruba, Island of Happiness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon-cookie

Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:30 pm

"Sounds like a fun guy." Vira said with a roll of her eyes. She gave him a quick kiss and then gently sucked on his neck. "But I really don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:37 pm

Dane smiles, kissing her as the carriage stops. "We are here my love..."
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:41 pm

"Really? I couldn't tell." Vira said sarcasticaly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:46 pm

Dane chuckles and climbs out of the carriage, helping her down. He then walks her to the front door where it opens for her. "Master Dane. So nice to see you. And who is this beautiful young lady with you?" the butler on the other side says, smiling kindly.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:52 pm

Vira smiled and gently squeezed his arm. She gave him a small smile before she turned her smile to the other man. "Hello there. I am Vira and it is very nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:01 pm

The old butler smiles back at her. "Nice to see a young woman with such good manners." he says and turns, leading them to the main chamber. "My Arl your son Dane has come to visit." he says, not introducing Vira, instead leaving that to Dane. Dane steps into the room and smiles at his father, though it's not exactly a kind smile. "Hello father. I'd like you to meet my fiance Vira."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:06 pm

Vira bit her lip careful not to look nervous. She didn't know how his father would react. She had won over the butler hopefuly but he was only one person in the grand scheme of things. The real power was the father.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:14 pm

Dane's father looks down at Vira and slowly raises his eyebrow. "So your bringing a lowly woman such as this in and claiming she's your fiance, Dane?" he snarls, standing. His robes flow around him but the woman sitting next to him lays a hand on his arm and smiles at him, making him sit again. "Calm down my husband. I'm sure the woman is of great birth. And you really can't say from her looks that she's low born. In fact I'm sure she's high born."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:20 pm

Vira felt her anger growing as she listened to them talk. Oh she was not happy about this. How dare they talk about her being low born as if it could possibly be something wrong. She was going to hit something. Hopefuly she wouldn't hit him. "Excuse you but I can hear you. And some of us have feelings you know. If I am low born or not is none of your buisness Mr. Snooty. I could be a princess or whatever and you would dare to look down on me. You have no right to do so."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:29 pm

The woman smiles and stands, walking down to Vira. "See my husband? She's not afraid of you in the least. A spit fire for sure. Even if she were low born I'm sure you wouldn't even notice and no one else would. And I know for a fact she's high born. I've met her before. Hello Vira," she says, pulling her into a hug before hugging Dane. "A beautiful fiance you have my son."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:37 pm

Vira blinked in surprise when the woman hugged her. Who was she? "I am sorry but I don't recall meeting you before." She said with a light frown. She felt her anger dimming lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:46 pm

The woman smiles, "I'm Dane's mother. I visited your family once. I know who you are and what you are. I'm the current Arlessa of Ruba. But it looks like you will be the next one, and I'm glad."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:17 pm

"It is a pleasure to see you again but I really don't remember you. I am sorry although you are as beautiful as Dane says you are. I am very happy to meet you properly." Vira said giving her a smile. She was rather glad that his mother didn't seem to hate her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:49 pm

Dane's mother smiles at Vira and turns to her husband. "Oh loosen up dear. She's fine. I'm sure they will have beautiful children. And of course Dane would choose the most beautiful, awesome woman." she says and walks to her husband, hugging him. He seems to relax slightly.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 6:08 pm

Vira felt a little relieved. She was glad that they weren't going to try and fry her. She didn't want them to hate her but she wouldn't let people walk all over her. That is why she had lost her temper when Dane's father had tried to bring her upbringing into it.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 7:05 pm

Dane's father glares briefly at Dane, "I hope this isn't your idea of a rebellion boy. Because if you bring this woman here just hoping to make me mad, you succeeded, but if you now try and dump her off on her own I'll adopt her as my daughter and exile you from Ruba." he declares, seeming quite angry.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:20 pm

Vira blinked in surprise for a moment. "Why does he think it's an act of rebellion?" She asked Dane softly. She couldn't see why he would think that. She didn't think she was a usable person. She knew how to handle men or at least she liked to think so.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:42 pm

Dane sighs and rolls his eyes at his father, "He thinks everything I do is a fit of rebellion. I was... rebellious as a child. But I wouldn't use you for a purpose such as that..." he murmurs, kissing her cheek before turning to his father. "I wouldn't do that to Vira, father. I love her."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:44 pm

"That is good. Besides if you ever did use me I would make sure you never use your man hood again." Vira said giving him a look. She gently poked his side.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:48 pm

Dane grins happily, "Good, my vicious woman. I would hope that you would do so. Especially considering I will never work for another woman but you."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:50 pm

"I am not viceous. I just refuse to let people walk all over me. I am not a doormat." Vira said with a light nod. "Besides I refuse to be made a fool of."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:00 pm

Dane grins, "I understand. And I love you for it, Vira." he says and turns to his father. "Do I have your permission to marry this woman father? To make her the next Arlessa after mother?" he asks, his tone making it clear he would marry her whether he agreed or not. Dane father sits in silence for a moment before nodding. "Yes... you have my blessing."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:09 pm

Reluctantly. Vira had to resist the urge to roll her eyes. He didn't really look all that happy about him wanting to marry her. If only she could give him a quick kick in the man parts. Then again that wouldn't make it better and his wife might not like that.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:19 pm

Dane's mother smiles, "Don't worry about him. Just go have fun you two." she says and smiles, climbing on his lap. Dane's eyes widen and he ushers Vira out of the room. "Never seen that before..."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:24 pm

"I can go my life without know what they are going to do later. Do you want to head home now? I think I could go for some alone time." Vira said with a small smile. She gently licked up his neck and nibbled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:29 pm

Dane grins and leads her out to the carriage, which just happens to be a completely enclosed carriage. Meaning they are all alone. "Do you really want to wait until we get home love?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ruba, Island of Happiness
Page 24 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next