Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good morning, afternoon, evening. You know what, just put in whatever time it is for you

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

Good morning, afternoon, evening. You know what, just put in whatever time it is for you Empty
PostSubject: Good morning, afternoon, evening. You know what, just put in whatever time it is for you   Good morning, afternoon, evening. You know what, just put in whatever time it is for you EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:25 am

As said in the title Good ___ to you. I hope you enjoy this roleplaying site that has been buillt purely for that purpose. Please read the rules section when it's up (labeled READ THIS) and feel free to roleplay.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net

Good morning, afternoon, evening. You know what, just put in whatever time it is for you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning, afternoon, evening. You know what, just put in whatever time it is for you   Good morning, afternoon, evening. You know what, just put in whatever time it is for you EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:36 pm

hey every one Hope we can get this super thing on the road. and have some fun.!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Alleron

PostSubject: Re: Good morning, afternoon, evening. You know what, just put in whatever time it is for you   Good morning, afternoon, evening. You know what, just put in whatever time it is for you EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:22 pm

Good Evening,

I'm Alleron. I new to systemless roleplaying. I could use some help creating a character.

I've been roleplaying since 1977. Always D&D, though some CoC, Gamma World, and Gurps once. What I mostly don't understand is how to make a character without parameters, statistics, and definitions.

Anyone willing to help?
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Good morning, afternoon, evening. You know what, just put in whatever time it is for you   Good morning, afternoon, evening. You know what, just put in whatever time it is for you EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:31 pm

Contact me via the chatbox at the bottom of the main screen whenever I'm on. Also I replied to your message.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good morning, afternoon, evening. You know what, just put in whatever time it is for you   Good morning, afternoon, evening. You know what, just put in whatever time it is for you Empty

Back to top Go down

Good morning, afternoon, evening. You know what, just put in whatever time it is for you
Page 1 of 1