Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. Empty
PostSubject: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:41 pm

There are witches and there are fae. Magic is all around and comes in mang forms. And yet it is still able to come in more unusual form and is unlike anything anyone has ever seen. And this was true for a young woman named Akiko. She was a strange to say the least and often performed the unexpected. She was rather small and delicate. No one would ever think of her as a fighter. She was fair of skin and often had an accumulation of bruises on her. She had long strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes. But she had a strange magic that no one seemed to know anything about.

At the moment Akiko was not in a good situation. She had been beaten for days and some how she had survived the storms and winds of Tempest lake. Now she lay breathing heavily on the ground in the swampy land. She felt like something had chewed her up and spit ehr out. At least her blood was warm as it seeped out of her wounds and drained away her life force. She couldn't move but she wasn't sure if she wanted to. What if they found her and beat her again? It wasn't worth it and she wouldn't caugh any information up.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:18 pm

Sola, Goddess of the Sun, was just finishing her journey across the sky as she caught sight of a young mortal woman lying beaten and bloody in the swamps of Tempest Lake. Just then Luna, Sola's Daughter and Goddess of the Moon, appeared to take the Light of the Sky from Sola. The Light of the Sky was an ancient amulet necklace which was heavier than any gods could carry except Sola and Luna, and even they were slowed by it, taking hours to reach from one side of the sky to the other. Sola had golden hair, which tinted the light of the necklace to yellow and Luna had silver hair which gave what the humans called the 'moon' its glow.

"Daughter, pray tell me do you see that woman down there?" Sola asks, taking off the necklace which slowing ceases to glow. Luna nods just as Sola yells, "Aeiran!"

Within an instant the young man who was the god of the wind appeared, seeming impatient, "What do you want now, Sola?" he asks. Sola frowns at him, "What have your winds done to this woman, Aeiran!" she snaps. He shrugs, "Does it really matter?" he asks and suddenly Jeuna, Goddess of Young Women, appears.

"Of course it matters! You have all made a pact not to hurt young women unless it is decreed or it is their time!" she snaps, only appearing to be 14 but she is fierce even so. "I, Jeuna, Goddess and Protector of Young Women call a tribune of ten gods to decide this matter." she proclaims and suddenly six other gods and goddesses appear.

Mal, God of Evil, sits in his black throne made of bones of various creatures, just a mere mist as he is unable to move from the dimension that imprisons him.

Kai, God of Chaos, appears, hair and clothing in total disarray and yet somehow looking natural and gorgeous.

Heiluna, Goddess of Healing, white robes covering every inch of her skin and a belt with pouches connected containing various healing herbs and cures.

Maggie, the new born goddess of Magic appears, dressed not in the clothing of the gods but a t-shirt and jeans with some device called an 'iPod' from the future.

Valhanna, one of the three Sisters of Destiny, also known as Death appears, her skin silver and her hair black and white. Oddly enough she was beautiful, even more so than most of the gods and goddesses.

And last, but not least, appears Mottan, God of Courage and Warriors. Slowly they drift down to the Earth, surrounding the young woman in a circle of power. Mottan and Heiluna break away from the circle and move to Akiko. Mottan sits and pulls her into his arms, the refuge of fallen warriors who showed Courage while Heiluna begins healing her, at least enough to keep her alive for the tribune.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:34 pm

Akiko felt a small warmth seeping through her. She couldn't move yet but it felt warmer then she had when she was slowly feeling the blood seep from her. A light glow came from her body and surounded her. Then twelve women apeared beside her. They were like ghosts and all had worried faces. The one with wings gently took Akiko's hand. "Is she going to be all right?" She asked looking at Heiluna. Another one looked at Akiko with a worried look. "Please don't die on us Akiko. We need you."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:43 pm

Heiluna continues working on Akiko, trying to bring her awake enough that she could talk to the other gods and understand her life was at stake. She looks up at the woman with wings and shrugs, "It is up to the tribune whether she lives or dies. I am only to keep her alive long enough for the decision. If she is to die Valhanna can take her no matter what I do," she says, looking at the tall and beautiful goddess of death with a little bit of fear. Suddenly Pravda, the blind Goddess of Justice appears with her sister, the also blind, Ammora, Goddess of Love.

Pravda sighs, "A tribune has been called to debate the death or life of this young woman," she declares formally and turns to Akiko, "Akiko, do you understand that here are ten gods and goddesses who will decide your fate. You are allowed to speak and try to convince them to spare you or to end your life, if you wish. Do you understand?" she asks, her words spoken softly but somehow hearable and understandable no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:54 pm

Akiko opened her eyes to look at them. It was hard to see them for her vision was cloudy. "What is there to not understand about death? I either convince you I am worth keeping around or I die and go to where ever you go after death. I am not going to give you a bunch of lies about why I should be kept around. I am just going to just say that when I die the planets will fall out of alignment. No more children will be born and everyone will die. I am the keeper of the zodiac. And if they die then so do the planets by which they are ruled. But if you wish to let me die that is fine. I do not mind. Oblivion can not be so bad." She said her eyes flickering shut once more. It was hard to stay awake and talk. The twelve women exchange looks before they glow and disapear back into Akiko.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:06 pm

Before now Mottan's eyes had been lifeless and dead, even as he held her in his arms, his heat seeping into her and somehow comforting her. It was his job as god of Courage and Warriors but his eyes had always been lifeless since birth. He looks down at Akiko and a small spark lights in his eyes. Ammora seems to look toward them, even though she is blind and her eyes are covered by a blindfold.

Mal shrugs, "I say let her die. I tire of the humans and the other creatures. And no new gods need to be born. Plus, if Thyme comes back from her imprisonment like the prophecies say then she will be able to create a new zodiac once we become bored."

Kai shakes his head vigorously, "It would be no fun without creatures to cause havoc with."

Jeuna looks shocked and lets out an outraged sound, "Half the gods and goddesses would die out and be powerless with their charges dieing, I for one would like to live. And the rest of you would become less powerful with no one to worship you."

Aeiran shrugs, "I simply don't care."

Sola speaks for herself and Luna, "The creatures dieing does not affect us, Thyme put us in the sky until she takes away our powers, but we wish not the have the creatures die. They are entertaining and I feel sorry for them, they are so like my daughter when they are young."

Heiluna then speaks, "I hate suffering and dieing is suffering so my vote is to let her live."

Aeiran sighs, "I suppose that it's now Valhanna's vote since Mottan never votes. Lifeless bastard." he mutters under his breath.

Mottan looks at Akiko and speaks for the first time in thousands of years, "I do not believe she should die,"

Aeiran throws up his arms, "Of course he speaks just to spite me."

After they all speak they turn to Valhanna, whose vote truly decides the issue. She moves forward gracefully and kneels next to Akiko. She lightly touches Akiko's forehead, a sense of comfort flowing from her fingers. "It is not her time to die, nor is it the time for the zodiac to die," she speaks, looking into Akiko's shut eyes with odd and eerie silver eyes. She stands and steps away.

Heiluna smiles and begins healing Akiko fully, bringing her back to peak health.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:23 pm

Akiko starts to glow once more. The twelve women apear once more. "Thank you for saving her." Cancer said giving them a light bow. Aries rolled her eyes lightly.

"I don't see what the big deal is. They should have just let her die. That way all of the planets would blow up and the use of the gods would be over. Most of them are too arogant to live." She said shooting a glare at the ones who had voted no.

"Oh don't be like that Aries. you would miss her. Besides we all know you have a crush on that one god." Gemini said nudging her with her elbow.

"You said you would never speak of that." Aries said with a glare. Capricorn sighed and snapped her fingers. They went back into Akiko. Akiko's eyes fluttered lightly and she looked up at Mottan.

"Thank you for voting yes." She murmured before her eyes closed and she slept lightly. She had been using a lot of energy and needed a little rest.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:27 pm

"Your welcome, brave Akiko. But you would have lived even if nine of us had voted no. Valhanna's word is law," Mottan murmurs and stands, still carrying her. All of the other gods and goddesses disappear except Ammora who lingers for a moment and then disappears. Mottan pulls Akiko slightly closer and suddenly they stand in a large bedroom with weapons covering the walls. "Rest," he breathes and lays her on the bed before disappearing.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:36 pm

Akiko felt warmth seep through her. It was as though his words were a caress even though he had not really been talking to her. He had an interesting voice. She didn't move once she felt the soft bed beneath her. She curled up lightly and let herself rest. She woke a little while later. She sighed lightly and sat. She looked around before she stood and padded off to see if she could find the god who lived there.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:42 pm

Mottan slashes with the sword in his hand, parrying and thrusting against an imaginary foe. He fought with deadly accuracy and when he truly fought his enemies were scared about by his apparent lack of fear. Not many understood that Courage wasn't a lack of fear but an understanding of it and the ability to overcome it. His shirt is off and hanging over one of the weapon racks, his bronze chest glistening in the light as he moves, muscles rippling.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:48 pm

Akiko paused when she caught sight of him. She padded silently toward the door and stopped in the doorway. She didn't want to get in his way or anything. "Mottan?" She asked softly. If he didn't want to speak to her it was fine. But if he didn't want her around anymore he could send her home. Although she wasn't sure if she could live there any more. After all the people after her had found her there. Although they probably thought she was dead.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:51 pm

Mottan drops his sword arm, still holding the sword and looks at her. His eyes flash and he moves to grab a towel. He puts away the sword and dries himself, walking up to her. "Hello brave Akiko. How was your rest?" he asks softly, his steel grey eyes watching her carefully.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:56 pm

"Refreshing." Akiko replied. She was careful not to stare at him for she knew it was rude. "Thank you for taking care of me. It was very kind of you. You didn't have to though. I am sure I could have rested a little there and then found some place to stay." She said with a light shrug. She tried to sound like it wouldn't have been too bad although she was sure it would have been. She had no idea what the people here were like.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:00 pm

Mottan's lips quirks up a little, "It's fine. My home is the home of all brave warriors who need recovery and safety. I was glad to help you in any way I could. Heiluna is quite the healer, is she not?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:04 pm

Akiko nodded lightly. "I was expecting it to take a longer time for me to heal. I was beaten pretty bad. I don't know why the gods decided they should decide if I live or die. I am sure they don't normaly do that. And no one really know what I am." She said with a light shrug. She looked at her feet for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:10 pm

Mottan sighs, "Jeuna is very protective of her charges. And plus Sola was the one who called the Tribune. She has a soft spot for creatures. I came because I am the god of warriors, and you are a warrior. A beautiful, brave, warrior."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:14 pm

"It's nice that you notice. Not many people think of me as a warrior. They asume that because I am small that I cannot fight. And I am rather glad that she has a soft spot. I did not particularly want the world to end. And the memebers of the zodiac are good people even though it is hard to see. They shouldn't have to die with me." Akiko said with a light sigh. "Whomever decided their curse is a real jerk."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:29 pm

Mottan shrugs, "I know not who created their curse but I do know who created them. In fact I am one of the few who still serve her but that is not the point right now." he says and truly smiles, "Is there anything I can get you for now?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:32 pm

"A clue of what you just said." Akiko said with a light frown. It made no sense to her. Did he say that he worked for who cursed her? That made her want to throw something. She had no idea why she was stuck with twelve other women. You try listening to them all day and not going crazy. "I really have nothing I want from you."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:38 pm

Mottan frowns, "I said that I work for who created the Zodiac. I don't know who cursed them though. Mistress Thyme certainly would never curse one of her creations like the Zodiac is cursed. And are you sure that you don't need anything?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:43 pm

"A therapist is what I need. You try living with twelve other women in your head and try not to go bonkers. But no I really don't need anything. I don't know why I should." Akiko said with a light shrug. She took a moment to look around the room. He certainly was a warrior. She didn't know what quite a few of the wepons were. She wasn't much of a wepons kind of girl. She mostly used her limbs and the power of the zodiac.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:46 pm

Mottan follows where she is looking and smiles, "Would you like to see the weapons," he asks and glides, truly it couldn't be called walking, over to his weapons rack. "Feel free to try some of them out. They're my favorite weapons, hand crafted."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:49 pm

"I'm not really a wepons kind of girl. I mostly fight with my stuborness. It is not often that people pick a fight with me. Although I can use the power of the zodiac to assist me. So if you would like to spar I would be up for it." Akiko said with a light shrug. "And I'd be afraid I would break something. I am rather clumsy."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:07 pm

Mottan smiles, "I'd love to spar. Without weapons as you prefer?" he asks, putting his towel and his shirt over an empty weapon rack, "Or how would you like to spar?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:14 pm

"No wepons would be best. And no killing and blood shed can hopefuly be kept to a minimum. Just a nice exercising spar." Akiko said with a small smile. She noded lightly before her hand traced a sign in the air where it rested near her leg. "I summon Aries." She murmured lightly. Her eyes glowed red for a moment before she moved innto a fighting stance. "Show me what you've got." She said motioning for him to bring it on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. Empty

Back to top Go down

Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next