Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin

Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:23 pm

Mottan blinks open his eyes, his arms still around Akiko and looks at Virgo. "What is it you wish to discuss?" he asks, not moving from where he is.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:26 pm

"Akiko of course." Virgo replied rolling her eyes at him. "She is not just a simple human under a curse. She doesn't remember who she is so that is what she just assume. You must ask the goddess about her. Thyme. She knows the answer." She said with a light nod. "I cannot tell you all of it right now but only the oldest and greatest of the gods know the truth of the zodiac." She said before she disapeared into Akiko once more.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:33 pm

Mottan sighs and holds Akiko close. He murmurs to himself, "I'll find out and if the information does not hurt Akiko I will let her know of it." he says and nods to himself, kissing her cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:41 pm

Akiko let out a small sound and gently kissed his shoulder. She snuggled closer to him and gently laid her leg over his.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:49 pm

Mottan smiles and wraps his arms around her, pulling her close again. Slowly he falls asleep, happy to be with this woman while he felt. Though deep down inside he was afraid his emotions wouldn't last long.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:53 pm

A while later Akiko found herself awake and rather boared. What was she supposed to do while he slept? Her fingers wandered down his chest following his hair down to inspect him and explore him. She had never seen a male this close before. He was wonderful and fascinating.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:56 pm

Mottan opens his eyes instantly and watches her. At first his eyes are dead and then suddenly they're alive, blazing with heat. "Good morning, brave little warrior," he says smiling.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:08 am

"Good morning my courageous god. It is nice to see you are up." Akiko said stroking his gently. She lent closer and licked him gently. "I was getting rather bored while you slept." She murmured as she continued to lick him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:03 pm

Mottan smiles and pulls her up, kissing her deeply. "I suppose I can fix your boredom..." he murmurs.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:08 pm

"I'm sure you could." Akiko said with a smile. Her eyes glowed green for a moment. "Not so fast big boy." A different voice said. She gently poked him. "Don't you have something important to do? I'm not going to let you forget about it by sleeping with our little Akiko. So you'd better hurry up if you want to be able to sleep with her again. If all of us agree it will be harder for Akiko to argue so you're kind of out of luck." The voice of Virgo said and she aimed a look at him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:24 pm

Mottan growls, eyes growing dark. "I'll take care of it. But it'll put Akiko in danger, I'm warning you. Thyme has locked down her prison to all of us. Once she was trapped the 'leader' of the ones who trapped her 'borrowed' her powers. But her powers are so great that after about 5 million years the self proclaimed 'King of the Gods' died and his son went to her prison to get her powers for himself. And so the cycle continues endlessly. She prevents it best she can, making it so that everyone, even gods, must go through a gauntlet to get to her. Except for a chosen few. And I am not one of those few."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:29 pm

"Well why don't you let us help you? We have many skills and may be of some use. Besides I have a feeling Thyme will want to see her little Akiko. It has been a long time since we have seen her as well. Besides Akiko needs to know who she really is. The fate of the world and the universe rests within her." Virgo said and nodded lightly. It sounded odd coming from Akiko's lips.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 8:20 pm

Mottan sighs, "Very well. We'll start the journey immediately. Let me speak to Akiko though, so that she may know we're going on a journey, though not what for."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 8:32 pm

"All right. Just don't hurt her. Or you will have twelve very angry women after you. Hell is not match for a woman's fury." Virgo said with a small smile. Her eyes dimmed and stoped glowing showing that Akiko was in control. She yawned lightly.

"Wow that makes me tired. I use up energy when I get ganged up on." She said with another yawn.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 8:47 pm

Mottan smiles and strokes her cheek gently, "Akiko I think we should journey to where Thyme is. Perhaps she can tell us who put a curse on you." he says, not really lying.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 8:51 pm

"Can I get some cloths on first? I don't want to be talking to people unclothed." Akiko said with a light nod. She gently laid her head on his shoulder. "You're not very soft. Good thing I don't plan on using you as a pillow." She said before giving him a quick kiss. She then sat up and yawned lightly. "Do you have a bathing room around here?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 8:54 pm

Mottan chuckles, "Of course," he says and stands, leading her to a room joined to the room they were in. Inside is a sunken basin made of white marble. One moment it's empty and the next it's filled with steaming hot water. Scented soaps, oils, and bubble bath materials sit on a small counter attached to the tub which is about the size of a large hot tub.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 9:00 pm

"Wow, it must be nice being a god." Akiko said with a light nod. She tested the water with her foot before she climbed in. "It's so nice in here. So are you going to join me?" She asked as she settled down in the tub. It was so nice. Different then any bath she had ever had.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 9:01 pm

Mottan smiles, "I may not join you but... I might bathe you." he says and kneels on the edge of the tub, grabbing the wash cloth.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 9:04 pm

"Oh dear." Akiko said her eyes widening slightly. "I've never been bathed before. Actually I have never had such a nice bath before." She said with a small smile. She couldn't believe how wonderful he was. She had certainly charmed a good man. Although she wasn't sure why they had been paired together.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 9:23 pm

Mottan smiles and runs the clothe over her shoulders gently, moving up to wash her neck and then downward. "How does that feel?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 9:26 pm

"So nice." Akiko murmured. She let herself relax and enjoy his touch. She started to glow lightly and green markings apeared on her arms. They weren't curse marks and were like swirls. They stopped glowing but didn't disapear.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:27 pm

Mutton tips his head and looks at the markings, not stopping with his movements. "What are those symbols about?" he asks gently.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:32 pm

Akiko glanced at her arms. "They say woman of the Earth. Child and mother. She who protects." She translates her head tilting back. "I am not sure how I can read them. They are written in what I assume is an ancient writing or it is rather rare."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:36 pm

Mottan looks at them with a speculative look. "I do not recognize it so it must either be special or very old indeed. Thyme will recognize it for sure though, considering nothing is older than she is."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:41 pm

Akiko nodded lightly. "I am not sure how I can read it. Perhaps it is from my past. I don't remember it. So it is possible that I am very old or from a place that speaks it. I guess I will just have to wait. There are many things I wish to know." She said and sighed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next