Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin

Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 1:34 pm

"No to both your questions. You can't bind your soul to hers. Your own powers would become unstable and you'd both end up in trouble. Anyway your soul is already bound to another's. Your soul and Mottan's are indistinguishable to me. Here is where it becomes tricky... the family of the self proclaimed king of the gods. The first one who took Thyme's powers could barely handle them, destroying himself quickly. His son however was conceived while he had the power. So each of their generation has grown more and more used to the power and capable of holding it without destroying themselves. They still die after a while but it's becoming longer and longer. Time needs to join souls with the prince." Valhanna murmurs, sitting down.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 1:39 pm

She and Mottan were bound by souls? How in the world had that happened? She would have to worry about that later. "All right then. I will go meet this prince and see if he will bind souls with my sister. If he refuses I will destroy him. Emotionaly of course. So what of my other questions? You seem to be giving me more questions then answers." She said with a light nod. She had a feeling it would be one eventful day.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 1:41 pm

Valhanna chuckles, "Of course the boy will not accept her yet. He's been told from birth she's evil and would destroy his whole family. And binding souls is not easy, nor is it generally done on purpose. Perhaps you should talk to Ammora some. She could explain about your souls. Perhaps she could also explain about the Zodiac."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 1:47 pm

"All right. Thank you very much for your help. You have given me a lot to think about." Yeah thanks a lot. Aries muttered in her mind. They had been silent for a strange amont of time. Akiko waved to Valhanna before she transported herself to find Ammora.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 1:49 pm

Ammora jumps a bit when Akiko appears but then relaxes. "Hello. How can I help you?" she asks, not looking toward her of course since she's blind.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 1:55 pm

"I need answers from you. Valhanna said you could help me." Akiko said looking down at the blind goddess. "She said you could explain about binding souls and perhaps the zodiac. I am not sure what you know."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:00 pm

Ammora sighs and looks away. "Yes I can explain. I bound you and Mottan's souls so that he would guide you and take you back to your sister. You two were meant for each other anyway." she says, waving her hand dismissively. "But yes I put the zodiac in you."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:05 pm

Akiko felt a vein twitch in her head. "Do not dissmiss me. Why did you put them in me? Do you know what happened to me that day? Please answer my questions." She said. She was tired of these goddesses making her run around in circles.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:11 pm

"I'm not dismissing you. I'm dismissing your and Mottan's soul being bound. And I put the zodiac in you to protect you, to protect them, and to save Thyme. There was a plot to kill you, the zodiac, and therefore kill Thyme. They weren't originally going to imprison her. They were going to destroy her." Ammora murmurs.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:15 pm

"Who? Who erased my memory? Why can't I remember anything? Why did the other gods wish to destroy themselves?" Akiko asked. She didn't understand their thinking. They were truly insane. And she was going to have to deal with them. These terrible creatures would not hurt anyone she cared about as long as they were on her surface.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:20 pm

"Your memory being erased was an accident. The zodiac being in you, all their memories. So your memories had to go under to be able to access the zodiac. I'm sorry for that. And the other gods wouldn't die. The zodiac would cease to exist, yes, but once Thyme was gone and you were gone they hoped they could use her powers to create a new one. They didn't know how destructive her powers were at the time. They would no longer plan to do it, except the nuttiest of them."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:23 pm

"Is there anyone who still wants to do it? If so I will give them a talking to. But perhaps you could help me find a way to bind the prince's soul to my sister's so I can save her. I don't want this place to be destroyed and I can all ready tell how much I love her. I can't remember what I was like before but I can feel such overwelming love for my brother and sister. I want to save them. And the children on my surface." Akiko said feeling tears in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:27 pm

Ammora touches her arm gently and smiles, "You are truly very loving. In more than one way. And that's the key to bind your sister and the prince. They must love each other. Naturally. No magic, no coercion. I'm sure Valhanna did some weird soul matching thing though when he was born or else she would wait. She's not one for straight forward."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:32 pm

"Valhanna is very wise and I am sure she has her reasons for it. It might take me so time to have the prince trust me then to let him love my sister. So while I try to erase the lies in his mind to open up his heart while you help me? I need you to make sure Thyme does not create any more beings. I don't want her to disapear." Akiko said with a light nod. She gave the other goddess a pleading look.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:34 pm

Ammora looks hesitant. "You won't just need me. You'd really need to bind her powers, totally restrict her from them. You'd need your brother, the three destiny sisters, and a few high powered gods and goddesses."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:37 pm

"No I just need you to watch over her and advise her against it. I will speak to her and ask her to not create anything else if it is needed. I just need her to wait then she can be free and no one will want to steel her power. Well they might but she will have a man that loves her to protect her." Akiko said with a light nod.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:40 pm

Ammora nods, "Ok. But I'll advise you, Mal and Valhanna are going to want to bind her powers until their souls are bound. So be careful with the two of them," she murmurs and smiles, "Thank you though."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:43 pm

"Well if you want to set up a plan to bind her for a while feel free. But I will work very hard to win of this prince. I will do what I have to, to save my family and all the children of the Earth. Without Thyme with world will be in chaos." Akiko said. She gave the goddess a reasuring pat before she went off to find the prince.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

Location : My own little world where i rule with an iron fist!

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:15 pm

In the 'gathering room' of the Divine council, Koga strode in and knelt before the current King of the Gods. "You sent for me, highness." "Yes, i fear my time is coming soon and i wish to ensure that you will guide my son, your future king, when he attains his status." "By your will." Koga stood, maintaining a neutral expression as he strode out of the chamber. "Boy is he getting paranoid. I can look after myself and take care of leading all of you." Koran said as Koga came out. "Be careful, young prince. If the king were to hear, he'd be within his rights to do something about your attitude. Also, wisdom is gained with time, not just experience." Koga vanished, heading down to earth. "He sure likes to put me in my place. Guess god-fathers do that too." Koran muttered, walking off down a random hallway.

Koga appeared down by a gigantic tree that those who followed him gathered around from time to time in order to celebrate something or another. "Another day, another inane activity."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:25 pm

Akiko sighed lightly. She had decided to tone down her wardrobe. The long dress was not a very good thing to walk around in. So it was shorter and the marks on her arms were covered with light gold bands. She noded to herself before she walked out of the shadows. "Um... excuse me but are you the prince of the gods?" She asked the man in front of her softly. Throwing a table at him was not likely to be the best way to go about a meeting.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:52 pm

Time walks around in her temple, invisible to the mortals also there. Her black hair hangs to her waist even though she has a small diamond hair clasp in the back. She looks through the gifts they leave and watches the people. Death appears with a small smile and Time smiles back at her beautiful sister with white hair. "Good day sister."
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:56 pm

Koran looked at Akiko and examined her carefully. "I'm him, yes. If there's something official you want, why not ask the King instead?" He didn't really recognize her, per se, but felt like he knew her from somewhere. Yeah, he had lots of time and was well versed in the myths.

Koga turned away from the tree and began heading towards the nearest town, using a light-type spell to deflect attention from him on the mortal front. You have no idea how annoying it got when people began asking things of you, especially all at once.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:02 pm

Akiko smiled lightly at him. "Oh I do not want anything offical. I have no buisness with the king of the gods. I wish to speak to you. If that is all right with you." She said. She tilted her head to inspect him slightly. "Although this is my first time meeting you. So I am not aware of the proper way to ask such a question."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:11 pm

Death and Time finish speaking and Time walks out of her temple slowly, smiling at the plants that were planted. She loved trees and plants, they lived for so long and her abilities only made them stronger.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:16 pm

"It's fine with me. Don't get the chance to actually interact with people in my position. It's just work, work, work all day every day." Koran said, not lying with that but not specifying what he meant by work. By leaving it to the imagination, he seemed more mysterious.

"It's really nice what can happen when nature's given the chance to do its thing. Makes one wonder if we were made to appreciate the beauty instead of making it our selves." Koga said, appearing beside Time, a small smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:20 pm

"I supouse being the prince you have much to do." Akiko said with a light nod. "But this matter is rather important. It has the possibility to change a lot of things." She said with a small smile and a light shrug. "Do you have a private place that we may speak?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next