Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin

Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:10 am

Mottan smiles and kisses her cheek. "I'm sure they are," he murmurs, a tender look in his eyes as he wraps his arms around her and sets his chin on her shoulder, still guiding the horse. They come over a rise and soon see a small village.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:16 am

Akiko squeezed him gently and watched ahead of them trying not to look like she was unsure. She didn't know what she was supoused to do. What would happen if they couldn't get the key? She would probably burst a vain and beat the snot out of someone. She tended to have anger problems once in a while. Not often though.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:19 am

Mottan slides off the horse and takes it's reins, leading it into the village. "Stay on the horse in case we need to leave quickly. Only get off if it's life or death or I tell you it's safe, ok?" he asks looking up at her, a bit of worry in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:24 am

"All right." Akiko said with a light nod. She hoped his worry was unnesisary. She hoped the people here wouldn't hurt him. She would not allow that. She would protect him even if he didn't want her to. She just wouldn't tell him about it. He might try to stop her if the time came. Now she would just see what happened.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:28 am

Mottan calmly leads them into the village, where woman and children peak out from inside closed huts. Soon a man and a woman, both with bronzed skin and odd marking walk out from the largest hut. "Ah Cold One you have returned. It has been a thousand years since you were here. And you brought a guest. Have you come for the keys?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:41 am

Akiko watched Mottan's back for a long time trying not to stare at anyone. She didn't want to be rude and she certainly didn't want anyone after her head. Although when the man mentioned keys she looked up. How did he know that was what they were there for? Although it was hard to say they were there for a nice conversation.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:44 am

Mottan nods, "Yes I've come for the keys. Is your village again the guardians?" he asks and the man shakes his head but the woman speaks. "We are guardians but we are not the obstacle you must face. We are the guardians of the information. But for you to get the information you must spend a night with our village and let us... inspect your fellow traveller." the woman says, looking at Akiko with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:48 am

Akiko lifted her chin in the air and looked at the woman. "I refuse to be a breeder. I will not give anyone children so I hope that is not what you wish to inspect me for." She said trying not to show and emotion but determination. She didn't need them to doubt her and try and make her a breeder. No children for them.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:54 am

The woman smiles, "No, I suspect by the Cold One's tensing we would have his fury to deal with if we tried. No we just hope to have you join us for dinner and perhaps learn new things," she says and waves her hand. The earth rumbles and a piece lifts up into the air and moves, showing a staircase into a cavern underneath the village. Mottan sucks in a sharp breath and his eyes widen.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:57 am

Akiko cast a look at Mottan. She leant closer to him so she could speak to him. "May I get down now? It seems like it would be hard to get down stairs on a horse. And I have a feeling that they do not mean to hurt us. Not now any way." She said with a small nod.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:58 am

Mottan nods, "They only open the caverns to most trusted and special guests," he murmurs, lifting her down off the horse. He gently lays his hand on the small of her back, a slightly protective and possessive gesture.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:03 pm

Akiko nodded slightly and allowed him to lead her. When her feet touched the ground she felt warmth seeping through her. As though the Earth was happy to see her. The shoes help you feel the ground better then other shoes but are not any thiner. Libra's voice said happily in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:09 pm

Mottan gently leads them into the cavern which is filled with glittering jewels and crystals. The woman and the man in front of them move the stones and the earth from the pathway with movements of their hands. Suddenly they walk into a large room with a feast already prepared.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:13 pm

Akiko gently squeezed his hand. It was amazing down here. She had never seen anything like it. She turned to Mottan so she could speak with him. "I think the Earth goddess favors them. Have you ever met her?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:21 pm

Mottan shakes his head and is about to answer but the woman, who seems to be a leader of some sort speaks. "Perhaps we were favored by the Earth Goddess at some point but long ago she disappeared. Shortly after her sister, the creator Goddess Thyme was imprisoned. In fact it is believed that Thyme was imprisoned and then something happened and both Mal and the Earth Goddess were imprisoned. It was said that Mal was not always evil and was in fact the Earth Goddess's most beloved brother. He was changed after she disappeared and so became evil and now is locked away until she comes back."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:28 pm

Akiko looked thoughtful for a moment. How strange but it sounded rather familiar. The name Mal kind of tugged at the heart strings. And how did she know that the Earth was a goddess and not a god? How odd. "Does anyone know the goddess' name or was she simply thought of as the great mother?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:31 pm

The woman shrugs, taking a seat. "It was used at one point, though now she is most often referred to as the Earth Moth, Great Mother, or the Earth Goddess. After her disappearance Thyme's and Mal's grief made it necessary to forbid the use of her name and so it was forgotten."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:37 pm

"Ah I understand. It sounds like a horrible things for them to have to go through. I wonder what ever happened to the goddess. I have a feeling though that we will find out soon. There are secrets everywhere and we are bond to uncover some of them." Akiko said with a light nod. She looked thoughtful for a moment as she thought it over. "Oh and I have another question. Have you ever seen this language?" She asked holding out her arm.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:42 pm

The woman looks at it and shakes her head. "No but the Knowledge Keeper may," she says and looks at a door way. Within moments a very old woman, looking well to be over a hundred, shuffles out and takes a look at the markings. She nods and shuffles back into her room, bringing out a book. She lays it on the table and opens it. "It is the ancient language of the Earth. Thyme never truly needed language to understand others and have herself understood. But that gift did not pass to her sister, who created the first language. This language. We still use the language, though a newer form which is why Odeara did not recognize it," the old woman says, looking at the woman Odeara, the leader.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:48 pm

"Your people are indeed very wise." Akiko said with a light nod. "Thank you for your help in advance. Although I am sure our journy will only get harder from here. But you are indeed helping with it. I am sure if the Earth goddess comes back she will bless you again. And there will be much joy I am sure." All of this information was telling her that she had something to do with the missing goddess. She just didn't know what.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:52 pm

The old woman smiles, "I think she has blessed us in many ways even if she is no longer here with us." she says and turns to Odeara. "May I tell them where the keys are?" she asks and Mottan sits up, watching the old woman. Odeara nods and the old woman turns back to them with a mostly toothless smile.

"In the middle of the lake is a small crack which will open into a rift, an earthquake caused rift, when you near. You'll have very little time to find your two keys, and only two will appear, for if you don't get them and get out in time you'll be stuck or dead for a very long time."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:58 pm

"Sounds fun." Akiko said. Several voices in her head echoed the thought. "So we shall head out in the morning. If you want to that is. If you think it would be better to get the keys then rest with them on our person. Which I would not recomend. That would be fine." She said with a light nod.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:01 pm

Mottan shakes his head, "Once we get them it's best to move as quickly as possible to Lava Lake. So we should rest now and grab the keys in the morning. Though I'm not sure we'll actually get them till afternoon if this rift is how I'm thinking it will be."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:03 pm

"You never know." Akiko said with a light shrug. She poked him gently. "So let us enjoy our night before we work hard and try not to die tomorrow." She said giving him a smile. He really was wonderful. How was she lucky enough to be paired with him?
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:06 pm

Mottan grins and looks to Odeara. "Thank you for your hospitality and the meal. Will you excuse us and may we use one of you're rooms in the caverns tonight?" he asks and Odeara waves her hand, opening up a large bedroom with natural pool of hot spring water. Mottan picks Akiko up and carries her into the room, the door shutting behind them.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:08 pm

"What meal? I don't remember eating anything. Although if you are thinking what I am thinking then I have a different apitite to satisfy." Akiko murmured. She gently ran her fingers down his chest and cupped his through his pants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next