Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Skeleton Jack Peach

Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:24 am

"And they're more than admired among the humans. They were semi-deified, becoming demi-gods for their qualities and unrelenting dedication, a quality humans admire." Koran said, a light smile coming to his lips.

"And you're more than beautiful. I'd say divine if it wasn't redundant but it's true that you are more than that." Koga said as he tried to keep himself from looking away. Wasn't hard, though.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:30 am

Akiko was growing rather fond of the idea of returning. She she put the ingrediants away. She hadn't really started. She transported ehrself back into bed with Mottan. "Did you miss me?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:36 am

"Interesting. Someone who actually knows the story. Not many people do," Thyme says and sits on a chair. So what other stories do you know?"
~~~
Time smiles, "Divine. I like the sound of that," she murmurs, eyes shining with happiness that had never been there in such quantity.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

Location : My own little world where i rule with an iron fist!

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:43 am

"Well, i'm well versed in the tales of the gods. For instance, Did you know that Koga was one of the definate few who actually showed some gratitude to Thyme? In order to express it, he wove the stars, which are part of his cosmic and spatial domain, into a magnifecent tapestry that hangs in the night sky eternally. He also made sure that the beloved planet we inhabit would always dance around the sun so it would flourish and never roast like a pig on a spit." Koran said, trying to recall interesting tales that wouldn't offend her.

Koga felt glad that he'd said it since what made her happy made him happy.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:46 am

Thyme laughs, "I remember that one quite well in fact. Though I've never heard it put quite the way you just did. You're very well versed in these tale indeed. How lng have you been studying them?"
~~~
Time smiles and steps away from Koga, "So then... what shall we do."
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:52 am

"All my life, pretty much." Koran said, not really remembering when he started but knowing that it was pretty much all the time when not fighting or studying the rest of the things he needed to know.

"That's not up to me, Time. It's your temple and i should be going with your ideas." Koga said, trying to process the complex notion in his mind right then.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:58 am

Thyme frowns, "So why is it that you learn all these things? Do you do it... just because you like to? Or do you need to for some reason?"
~~~
Time smiles, "Should we take a walk in my private garden then?" she asks, waving her hand to open a secret door.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:00 am

"I need to know things and be well versed in pretty much everything so i can take over my father's position in the family business." Koran said, being sure not to give that point away. You had to be sure these days.

Koga took Time's hand and kissed the back of it softly. "That's more than wonderful, my love."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:58 am

"Your father's position?" Thyme asks, frowning. She was truly only curious. She then shrugs. "I guess it doesn't really matter. "You're an interesting man for sure. I'm glad my sister brought you here to meet me."
~~~
Time looks back at Koga, eyes narrowing slightly but not in a bad way. She takes his other hand and faces him. "Did you just call me your love? Does that mean... that you really love me Koga?"
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:30 am

"It's actually nice to meet someone who's honestly interested in me instead of gaining something. You'd be surprised at what happens sometimes." Koran replied, smiling slightly. He had a good smile but really didn't use it often since business got i nthe way.

"It's always been you, Time. Only you and forever." Koga said truthfully as he met eyes with her again. You could see it there since the eyes are the windows to the soul.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:34 am

Thyme chuckles, "It is amazing how many people try to trick others into giving them things they have not earned. And it is more amazing how often it actually works," she says, looking at his smile.
~~~
Time looks into his eyes and then whispers in his ear, "I love you as well, Koga."
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:40 am

"Seems a real shame, honestly. A guy like me shouldn't be talking about that, though. Gave away the right when i was younger and much less wise." Koran said as he rested his chin on his hand, hie elbow digging to the chair arm slightly.

"Time, my love.........." Koga whispered, losing his breath slightly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:44 am

Thyme tips her head at him, "And, if I may ask, what happened when you were 'younger and much less wise'?" Thyme asks, watching him.
~~~
Time smiles at Koga and kisses his cheek. "Yes, my Koga?"
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:51 am

"I killed people, lots of them. At the time, their screams were a symphony of bone shuddering magnificence. Almost orgasmic." Koran said, a dark shine coming to his eyes as he spoke, almost as if he was right back in the middle of it.

"My love, my sweet little lamb, it's been so long since i began wanting to tell you how i felt. Every day, it grew stronger and stronger and the dreams came to me at night, begging me to tell you how i felt." Koga said softly, trying to put his feelings to words at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:02 pm

Thyme watches him, "You sound like you enjoyed it at the time. Do you miss it at all? having that sort of power over people?"
~~~
Time smiles tenderly at him. She gently touches his cheek. "I've wanted to tell you for a time as well. You've always been so... handsome and strong looking... and you were always kind as well."
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:07 pm

"I've sworn off fighting for a long time. It was an addictive poison that i just couldn't kick at the time so i found a way to get out of it." Koran said as he slowly returned to normal, his shuddering unnoticed.

Koga's hands gently placed themselves at Time's hips, holding her softly. "Such gentleness and beauty in the form of a goddess.......no man could ask for more, in the end."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:11 pm

"So... why did you do it then? Was it part of a family legacy or...?" Thyme asks, intrigued and also a bit sad.
~~~
Time chuckles, "Gentleness and beauty. Thank you Koga." she murmurs and wraps her arms around his neck while he holds her hips.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:15 pm

"They resisted, quite simply. They didn't like something my family was doing and resisted but i killed each and every one of them." Koran said, recalling the event like it was something that had happened to him earlier.

Koga lifted Time up so that one arm supported her legs, the other around her waist. "You're more than welcome, my sweet."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:21 pm

Thyme nods, "That happens. In fact it happens quite often. People and gods get so jealous of each other and they'll go to anything to fix it."
~~~
Time curls up in Koga's arms and lays her head on his chest and shoulder, nuzzling softly. "Mmm... you smell so good."
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:24 pm

Koran was about to respond when something in one of his eyes twinged, making him close it but the pain kept pressing at him and he passed out, falling to the floor.

"You have such soft skin, my dear." Koga whispered, blushing slightly but not letting the hormones get to him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:30 pm

Thyme catches him just before he hits the floor and lifts him up easily. She carries him to the room that she was truly imprisoned in, laying him on the bed. Unfortuneatly she didn't know that a painting of this very room was in the book that held the myth about her.
~~~
Time smiles and kisses Koga, "I love you very much." she says again.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:35 pm

Koran eventually awoke, still a bit dazed and confused. He looked around and it took him a moment to process what he was seeing. "Now this is more than a little awkward."

Koga kissed her in return, whispering a bunch of romantic things to her, mostly about how amazing she was and how much loved her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:45 pm

Thyme looks over at Koran, sitting at her desk where she had stories she wrote to pass the time. "What's awkward?" she asks, looking slightly confused.
~~~
Time smiles and whispers back to him, remarking on his strength and courage, his ferociousness and all of the qualities in his she loved and admired.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:52 pm

Koran tensed up and looked at Thyme, backing up slightly. "No wonder this is so familiar......Now it makes sense! Only question is which name you prefer: Thyme or Thyra [whatever she said erlier]?"

Koga shuddered slightly, loving the sound of Time's voice. He nearly passed out, his cheeks bright red.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:56 pm

Thyme frowns but looks thoughtful, "Well quite truthfully I much prefer the name Thyme, it was given to me by my little sister. But Thyra works quite well, and as I said many of my friends call me Thyra. So how did you figure it out?" she asks gently.
~~~
Time looks up at Koga and sees he is blushing. "Are you ok my love? Is there something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:00 pm

"What're the chances there's another room like this one in the world? Plus, all those questions about my past and your goddess like beauty. Those added up in an instant and it came to me." Koran said, calming down slightly.

"I-i'm fine, just extremely in love with you right now." Koga said, proverbially waving it off. It wasn't entirely the truth but part of it. He was in love her and more than a little turned on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)
Page 11 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next