Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Skeleton Jack Peach

Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:00 pm

"What're the chances there's another room like this one in the world? Plus, all those questions about my past and your goddess like beauty. Those added up in an instant and it came to me." Koran said, calming down slightly.

"I-i'm fine, just extremely in love with you right now." Koga said, proverbially waving it off. It wasn't entirely the truth but part of it. He was in love her and more than a little turned on.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:04 pm

Thyme chuckles, "I suppose a smart god like yourself would put it all together. Sorry for no telling you immediately but my sister asked me not to and I love her dearly. But I still don't know who you are." she asks, frowning.
~~~
Time smiles, "That's good..." she murmurs, trailing off as she kisses him deeply, "How would you... like to show me?"
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

Location : My own little world where i rule with an iron fist!

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:09 pm

"Koran Dela Faustus Von Allerian, prince of the gods and next in line to become king. I'd rather not but it's my lot in life so i'll have to." Koran said, throwing caution to the wind at this point since there was no reason to keep the secret.

"I'd love that alot." Koga said, gulping slightly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:23 pm

Thyme's face shut down in an instant, almost becoming cold. She stands, her chair falling backwards and leaves the room, fury on her face. But it tells a lot that she didn't even attempt to hurt him.
~~~
Time smiles and kisses her jaw, "I think I'll love it as well."
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:29 pm

"Thought as much. Guess this really is a one time deal until i have to do the trial thing." Koran muttered, not showing any emotion or caring. He'd figured she'd do something like that if she knew who he was or think he was crazy. Either way, he stood up and teleported out, deciding to go back to his study.

"Why waste any more time, then?" Koga asked rhetorecally as he kissed Time on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:32 pm

Thyme sits in her study, hands in a fist. She had had the future 'prince' in her tower. The man who was soon going to come and steal her powers away from her again. But she was going to do everything she could to stop him, even though for some reason her heart hurt at the thought.
~~~
Time kisses him back deeply, threading her fingers into his hair.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:38 pm

Koran appeared in his study and automatically took a seat in the chair in front of his desk. "Now this is strange. Why do i feel empty when i'm here instead of there?" he mused, feeling something in his heart.

Koga held Time close and started Frenching her, acting slightly aggressive but that's how he was when it came to making sure things went according to his plans. In this case, it was more the appearance of being aggressive so that it was more stimulating for them.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:41 pm

Thyme moves her hands, changing things around in the trials to make it harder for him. She didn't want him getting to her. She wouldn't be hurt again, though she didn't truly admit to herself that she was hurt.
~~~
Time wraps her legs around his waist, pressing closer to him. "Koga..." she breaths, sounding breathless.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:28 pm

Eventually, Koran fell into a state of semi-sleep, flying through a dream-space of sorts that was sort of like a long hall that was full of doors and windows, allowing him access to the myriads upon myriads of dreams that filled the world.

Koga was also a bit out of breath but he recovered quickly and planted kisses on Time's neck, cheeks, and lips, not necessarily in that order or singularly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:35 pm

Thyme yawns, moving to her bed, just planning on laying down for a while. Using her powers tired her out, especially when she didn't have much of them. Soon she falls asleep on accident, dreaming of the horrifying night where she lost her sister, then the day her brother was imprisoned, and the day she was imprisoned.
~~~
Time kisses him all over his face, paying attention to his neck which she not only kisses but licks and nips too.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:40 pm

Koran stopped when he came to Thyme's dream and looked in, trying not to be too intrusive or anything but, having seen the dream, he began focusing his powers into changing it into something better.

Koga gasped slightly and began reciprocating as tenderly as he could, being as he wanted to bring her the most pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:42 pm

Thyme freezes in her dream, feeling it change. Normal dreamers didn't realize anything strange was happening when their dreams suddenly changed but Thyme did. She could also feel someone in her dream and felt almost as if it was Koran but she dismisses it immediately, convincing herself it couldn't be true. Her dream changes to when she was reunited with her sister.
~~~
Time moans, "Koga... please..." she pants, kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:45 pm

Koran seemed to 'weave' the dream into place like threads were coming out of his fingers as he moved them and elaborately gestured with his hands before stringing all the threads together and biting them off. "That should suffice for now."

"Tell me what it is you want, sweet one." Koga whispered, conttinuing to kiss, nip, and lick.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:52 pm

Thyme hears Koran's voice distantly and frowns, "Why are you doing this?" she says, not sure whether he was really there or not. But even if he was a dream it was odd that he, someone who she believed hated her, would care about her dreams.
~~~
Time lets out a small cry, "Please make love to me Koga. I ache," she pants, kissing his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:58 pm

"Who ever said people can't have sweet dreams, despite their circumstances?" Koran replied, turning away and walking off, satisfied with his work. Each time he made a dream, it was like a masterpiece to him since it was ever so slightly different from the rest in some way or another or completely unique, depending on the individual.

"Your wish is my desire and command." Koga whispered to her before he slowly began to rid her of her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:04 pm

Thyme frowns, "I meant why would you do this for me?" she calls, searching for him, looking back and forth.
~~~
Time pants as she begins pulling at his clothes, trying to get his shirt off first so she could feel his chest.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:08 pm

"Everyone deserve sweet dreams at some point or another. It's as simple as that." Koran said, mostly to himself.

Koga's clothes were a bit complicated, being as the last things he put on were his shoulder pads and cloth belt but he seemed to shrug the pads off as he removed Time's dress. With a flash, his belt and shirt vanished, revealing his lean, smooth chest.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:12 pm

Thyme stops looking for him and looks at her dream. "Thank you. And... I'm sorry for before. I shouldn't... hate you for what your family has done to me."
~~~
Time stares at his chest, her eyes darkening as she reaches up to feel the planes and muscles, "You're so strong..."
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:18 pm

Koran had already moved beyond the edge of hearing at that point but a replica of him was sitting on a large rock in the dream, leaning forward and resting his arms on his legs.

Koga chuckled slightly. "I'm not that strong in the end but your beauty is forever."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:24 pm

Thyme tips her head and frowns at the Koran replica, moving toward it slowly. "Real or not real?" she murmurs to herself.
~~~
Time grins and kisses his chest, her hands moving to his waist. She nuzzles him softly and purrs.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:28 pm

The replica looked toward Thyme and smiled lightly. "Don't let me disturb you, miss." Koran knew how to do his work and the replica was convincing, even though it was just part of the dream.

Koga's hands moved to Time's undergarments, lightly massaging her before he began removing them.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:37 pm

Thyme looks at the replica and tips her head, "Are you real...?" she asks, getting a sense of wrongness from the replica.
~~~
(TS for them)
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:39 pm

"About as real as everything else here is." the replica said before getting up. "I'll get out of your way, now."

((Agreed.))
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:43 pm

"Wait..." Thyme says, touching his arm gently, "If you're a replica... do you... have his memories or are you an entity all your own?" she asks, curious for multiple reasons.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:47 pm

"That's a bit philosophical to be asking. You know how it is with dreams; anything is possible and the options are infinite like the multiverse." the replica said, seeming to shudder slightly when she touched him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:50 pm

Thyme pulls her hand back and then touches him again. "Why... do you shudder when I touch you?" she asks, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next