Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin


Posts : 3195
Join date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:42 pm

Once breakfast is finished Mottan stands and grabs their stuff, moving out of the caverns to attach the bags to the horses. He comes back down quickly for Akiko. "You ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://roleplaysupernatural.forummotion.com
Moon-cookie
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2622
Join date : 2010-03-12
Location : Behind you so don't look

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:45 pm

"Of course I am. I've been ready." Akiko said. She jumped onto his back so he could quickly carry her up. "Let us go so that we may get this over with. I would like to hurry and meet Thyme.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tessa
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3195
Join date : 2010-03-12
Location : Well...

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:48 pm

Mottan chuckles and carries her up. He sets her on the horse and climbs on behind her. He waves to the villagers quickly and kicks the horse into a gallop. "Hold on I'm going to try and make this fast."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://roleplaysupernatural.forummotion.com
Moon-cookie
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2622
Join date : 2010-03-12
Location : Behind you so don't look

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:52 pm

Akiko turned to look at him. "I can get us there fast if that is what you wish. But you might want to let me get the keys. I will be able to do it and I have wings so I can get back out. I am smaller and I proved the other day that I can beat you." She said with a light nod.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tessa
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3195
Join date : 2010-03-12
Location : Well...

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:55 pm

Mottan looks at her for a moment and sighs, looking forward. "First of all it was more of a tie. And you can get them, but if your not out before it gets even close to closing I'm coming after you." he says, pulling the horse to a stop over a small crack. Suddenly the horses backs away as the earth begins splitting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://roleplaysupernatural.forummotion.com
Moon-cookie
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2622
Join date : 2010-03-12
Location : Behind you so don't look

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:02 pm

"Don't worry about me. I will get them and I will come back to be with you. Love conquers all or so I believe." Akiko said. She needed to go while it was still opening. She hoped off the horse. "I love you Mottan." She said before she dove into the crack. She had the time while it was opening and hopefuly that would be enough. She fell steadily into the Earth until she spoted the key. She made a grab for them but they moved out of her reach/ "Please I need these two keys. My love and I must go see Thyme. Please I need to know who I am. I need to meet the goddess." It was still for a moment before the keys allowed her to grab her. "I summon Virgo." She called before wings sprung from her back. She shot back through the air trying to get through the opening before it closed her in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tessa
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3195
Join date : 2010-03-12
Location : Well...

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:10 pm

Mottan closes his eyes, waiting on the horse and he murmurs softly. "Be safe Akiko. I love you too. Please come back to me." he murmurs, opening his eyes to wait for her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://roleplaysupernatural.forummotion.com
Moon-cookie
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2622
Join date : 2010-03-12
Location : Behind you so don't look

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:15 pm

Akiko growled as she noticed the ground trying to close up. She started to glow lightly and her dress changed into a light weight top and skirt. It was easier to move in and was less likely to get caught in the crack. She increased her speed and shot through the opening before it closed. She let out a relieved sound and held the keys close. She smiled as she landed next to Mottan. "I got the keys."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tessa
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3195
Join date : 2010-03-12
Location : Well...

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:19 pm

Mottan grabs her and pulls her close, his arms wrapping around her tightly. "Akiko..." he murmurs, voice trembling and hands shaking. "For a moment I thought..." he breaths and shudders. "I love you too Akiko."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://roleplaysupernatural.forummotion.com
Moon-cookie
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2622
Join date : 2010-03-12
Location : Behind you so don't look

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:22 pm

Akiko smiled and Virgo slipped out of control. "That's good. I just thought you should know before I go throwing myself in holes. And I was very lucky. They keys came with me and I was able to get out in time." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tessa
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3195
Join date : 2010-03-12
Location : Well...

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:27 pm

Mottan holds her close for a minute more, silent. He pulls away and looks her over because sighing in relief. "I'm... glad you got the keys. But as long as you're safe I'm happy." he says and lifts her onto the horse, taking the keys from her to put in a pouch. "Now to Lava Lake."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://roleplaysupernatural.forummotion.com
Moon-cookie
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2622
Join date : 2010-03-12
Location : Behind you so don't look

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:29 pm

"Oh yeah we need four keys don't we? This is going to be fun. I can't wait to see what challenges we have next." Akiko said with a roll of her eyes. She wrapped her arms back around him and held him close. "But as long as we are together we can do anything."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tessa
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3195
Join date : 2010-03-12
Location : Well...

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:34 pm

Mottan smiles and leans down to kiss her gently on the neck as he points their horse toward Lava Lake. He doesn't notice when the air begins to shimmer slightly either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://roleplaysupernatural.forummotion.com
Moon-cookie
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2622
Join date : 2010-03-12
Location : Behind you so don't look

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:38 pm

Akiko let out a small sound. "What is that?" She asked looking around. The air seemed off. Not that she was an expert on air but she knew it was unusual.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tessa
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3195
Join date : 2010-03-12
Location : Well...

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:40 pm

"Mottan..." A soft voice whispers in the air, the shimmer becoming more concentrated before breaking apart. Mottan stiffens and looks at the shimmer for a moment before it disappears. Suddenly he feels tired and drained. "My powers are already almost gone..." he murmurs to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://roleplaysupernatural.forummotion.com
Moon-cookie
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2622
Join date : 2010-03-12
Location : Behind you so don't look

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:44 pm

Akiko looked confused slightly. "Why what was it?" She asked. How had he used up so much of his power? Would she have to do most of it herself? She didn't have ultimate energy either. She moved ehr arms and clasped her hands together gently. She bent her head in a praying motion. "Sister please help me. Where ever you are I need you help. I don't know if I can do this by myself." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tessa
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3195
Join date : 2010-03-12
Location : Well...

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:48 pm

The shimmering comes together again. "Mottan... bring... her..." the strange voice, definitely a woman's voice whispers and suddenly Mottan feels power thrust into him. "Wow"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://roleplaysupernatural.forummotion.com
Moon-cookie
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2622
Join date : 2010-03-12
Location : Behind you so don't look

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:55 pm

Akiko blinked in surprise when she heared the voice. It sounded so familiar. "Bring me where?" She asked softly looking at Mottan. She wasn't sure what was going on. But it seemed that her prayer had been answered. She hoped it had at least.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tessa
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3195
Join date : 2010-03-12
Location : Well...

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:02 pm

"That's Thyme and she's... lending me her power to teleport us to her tower... temporarily." Mottan murmurs. Her climbs off the horse, grabbing their stuff, and gently pats it, sending it on it's way. He wraps her in his arms. "Are you sure about this?" he asks, wanting to make sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://roleplaysupernatural.forummotion.com
Moon-cookie
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2622
Join date : 2010-03-12
Location : Behind you so don't look

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:08 pm

"Of course I am. I need to know what this secret is that she needs to tell me." Akiko said with a light nod. "Besides I trust her and you. Some how I recognise her voice. It seems very comforting." She said with another nod.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tessa
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3195
Join date : 2010-03-12
Location : Well...

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:13 pm

Mottan nods and flashes them there. Slowly they materialize in a pure white, circular room with a crystal ball in the middle and a tall, blonde woman standing in front of it. She turns quickly and looks at Akiko with wide, beautiful, blue-silver eyes. "Akiko?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://roleplaysupernatural.forummotion.com
Moon-cookie
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2622
Join date : 2010-03-12
Location : Behind you so don't look

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:20 pm

Akiko's eyes widened at well. "Thyme?" She said in surprise. This was the familiar voice from her dream. And the white room might explain why she hadn't been able to see much in the dream. She stepped closer to the goddess. "Are you my sister?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tessa
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3195
Join date : 2010-03-12
Location : Well...

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:24 pm

Mottan's eyes widen and he looks at Thyme who moves forward and pulls Akiko into a hug. "Oh my darling Akiko. I couldn't find you for so long..." she cries, golden tears rolling down her cheeks. Mottan falls to his knees after a moment, bowing his head as the air around him begins to shimmer so he can flash away. But a single tear drops from his eyes as the fog of emotionless drapes over him once more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://roleplaysupernatural.forummotion.com
Moon-cookie
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2622
Join date : 2010-03-12
Location : Behind you so don't look

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:29 pm

"I've been looking for you as well. I just didn't know it was who I was looking for." Akiko said. She wrapped her arms around Thyme and hugged her. She looked over at Mottan when she felt him start to leave. "Can he not stay?" She asked frowning lightly. She didn't want him to leave. But if he had to she would find him when she was done talking to her sister.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tessa
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3195
Join date : 2010-03-12
Location : Well...

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:37 pm

Thyme begins to speak, frowning but Mottan interrupts, looking up. His eyes were hard and emotionless and there was a hard set to his face. He frowns a bit. "I apologize my ladies. I will leave you alone. And I'm sorry Akiko but... I feel nothing for you... anymore." he murmurs, tears still on his cheeks but no more coming. "And I... do not know why." he whispers and disappears. Suddenly a shadow flickers in the background and Thyme growls.

"What have you done to my sister, Ammora?" Thyme asks and the blind goddess of love steps out of the shadows. "I brought your sister back to you mistress. Mottan... felt something for her at her tribune. I heightened that feeling, taking away his emotionless state to do so. But it fell back over him. I suppose he still loves her but he cannot feel it." she murmurs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://roleplaysupernatural.forummotion.com
Moon-cookie
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2622
Join date : 2010-03-12
Location : Behind you so don't look

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:45 pm

Akiko lifted her hand to whip her eyes. She couldn't believe it. She had finally found out who she was and the man she loved was taken away from her. That wasn't fair. If she hadn't been out to find herself she wouldn't have met him in the first place. Whose fault was this? She was going to tear them apart and walk all over their heart. "It is all right. I am not upset. I will find a way to deal with it. For now we should just talk. We have a lot of catching up to do." She said in a voice that did not give her away. It was a rather normal tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   

Back to top Go down
 
Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)
Back to top 
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luna Obscura :: The Second Continent of Itqa :: Earthquake Lake-
Jump to: