Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Koran's Trials

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin

Koran's Trials - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:33 pm

Time smiles and bats her lashes at him playfully before laughing, "I know Koga. And I love you as well. And I would never wish it any other way,"
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

Location : My own little world where i rule with an iron fist!

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:37 pm

"I don't want it any other way either, my sweet." Koga whispered to her, holding her as close as he could without hurting her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:39 pm

Time grins and nips Koga's shoulder gently before licking away the sting. She then relaxes, waiting to see what he'll do.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:41 pm

Koga shuddered slightly, out of pleasure, and 'aggressively' started Frenching Time. Well, he didn't force her or anything, he just made it seem like it, even though they were both presumably willing.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:44 pm

Time lets out a small sound and kisses back, suddenly feeling weak and wobbly.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:46 pm

Koga held her in his arms as he kept kissing, his tongue massaging hers and exploring her mouth. Next thing he knew, though, his hands were moving towards her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:50 pm

(TS)
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:15 pm

"Koga..." Time murmurs, becoming mostly limp in his arms, she closes her eyes and lays her head on his shoulder. "I wasn't sure before... and I meant to tell you anyway but... I believe I'm pregnant Koga," she murmurs, deciding this was the best time to tell him.
~~~
"A child.........Our child! My love, this is extatic and worrying news! Even if we are gods, i'm worried about how our child will turn out. I'll love it since it's part you but i still worry." Koga said, clearly thrilled at the idea but he was right to worry since, well, the affairs of gods and their offspring were messy at times.
~~~
Time chuckles, "Don't worry too much my love. I'm sure it will go smoothly. I just wonder what our child will be like. Will it be a boy or a girl? Will it look like you, or me, or a combination?"
~~~
"Knowing chances, it'll be like the both of us put together." Koga said, smiling brightly. If he was to be a father, he'd enjoy it, especially since it was also Time's child.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:16 pm

Time smiles, "I would love to see a little boy with your eyes, or maybe a little girl with your hair," she says, eyes becoming distant as she thinks about what it will be like.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:21 pm

"Either way, it'll be a beautiful child." Koga whispered, kissing her on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:32 pm

Time smiles, "I'm sure it will be. After all, you are a very beautiful and handsome man." she says, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:36 pm

"And you are the most beautiful woman i've ever seen." Koga replied, blushing slightly but accepting the compliment anyway.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:38 pm

Time chuckles and then looks down at his followers. "I wonder how *they* would feel if they knew," she says, laughing a bit. They would probably attack her in joy.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:43 pm

"Well, knowing them, they probably do some sort of joy-attack, wanting to touch you for blessings or something, followed by offering up pretty much everything they could think of that would allow us to rear a child either way. If they've offered me wives before, they wouldn't hesitate to offer up people to look after the baby while we're gone or something. For some reason, i'm both glad and shocked i know that." Koga said, trying to imagine what it would be like.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:46 pm

Time smiles, "Your followers really love you. And you know they're going to find out sometime," she says, "But it doesn't have to be now," she says and holds him close.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:51 pm

"Guilty on all counts, love." Koga said, chuckling as he held her in his arms. He then tilted his head slightly as he heard something calling to him. ~Another gathering in a few days? They really are full of news, aren't they?~
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:53 pm

Time looks up at Koga, "What is it my love?" she asks, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:56 pm

"Second full deity assembling conference they've had this month. In a few days, Thyme has something she wants us all to know at once so she's called for yet another meeting. And here i thought i liked being involved in those all the time. If they call for too many in a specific timeframe, they'll lose support quicker than a sinking ship." Koga said, trying to put it easily.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:59 pm

Time frowns, "I never really paid attention to politics. Why would they lose support for that? And what could they be calling for?"
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 5:03 pm

"Call too many meetings to announce every little detail of something and people will stop listening to you, especially when it counts. Little boy who cried wolf, if you will. I may have written the tale in secret for children to read but the lesson is well learned, even by the author." Koga said before turning to the other matter. "Still, if i had to guess, it's probably some form of new decree that'll affect us all in some way or another."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 5:11 pm

Time frowns, tipping her head to the side, "Most likely I guess. But then again everything Thyme and Koran do now affect all of us in some way or another. I wonder how Koran is doing with having Thyme's powers."
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 5:18 pm

"He's been a strong kid but, since they share the powers, it might be a bit weird for him to adjust, being as they've got to deal with their minds and souls being put together. He also probably has to cope with the sheer scope of them. It's not like he controls just dreams anymore." Koga said, the last bit mostly to himself. He had no doubt it was hard dealing with it all but he was glad it wasn't him in that position.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 5:46 pm

(Bringing in Thyme and Koran again I think)

Time chuckles, "No i suppose he doesn't just control dreams anymore. Indeed he controls... mostly everything,"
~~~
Thyme stands in front of a mirror, hands on her stomach as she looks at her new dress. She missed her sister.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 5:50 pm

"Well, Thyme still controls everything since that's who she is but, well, i guess she does have to keep some of her powers to herself." Koga mused, the thought suddenly coming to him.

Koran came up to her, dressed in a stylish tux. "Is there something i can help you with, love?" he asked tentatively, not knowing specifically what she wanted since he was trying to allow her more than enough privacy.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:11 pm

Time frowns, "What powers do you think she would keep for herself?" she asks, not coming up with any powers Thyme was dearly attached to.
~~~
Thyme smiles over her shoulder at Koran, looking at his tux. "No, I'm ok. Just thinking. It's been so long. I barely remember how all the politics work," she says, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:17 pm

"I don't know. She never told me anything about her powers but Akiko and Mal would know more than us. Still, another thing to do is to observe and figure that out over time." Koga said, showing a bit more of his brilliance.

"Oh, it's easy once you get used to it. All that we need to do is keep them happy and things'll work out." Koran said, stepping up behind her and putting his arms around her waist. "Other than that, we're able to go about our own business while they go about theirs, provided no one does anything sneaky like before."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Koran's Trials
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next