Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Koran's Trials

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin

Koran's Trials - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:56 am

Mal smiles, "This sounds like a deal I could not only learn to love but have fun with from the beginning," he says and picks her up.
~~~
Time chuckles, "Heavenly. That's a nice description."
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:00 am

Cassie smiled and snuggled into his chest. She was glad he liked the idea. "I am sure the idea will please you greatly. Sometime soon perhaps."
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

Location : My own little world where i rule with an iron fist!

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:14 am

"Heavenly isn't a good enough word to describe you. Perfection also falls short, too." Koga mused, running a hand through her hair as he held her with the other.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:28 am

Time chuckles, "Perhaps you think so. But I'll happily agree with you as long as you stay here with me forever. As long as you're mine,"
~~~
Mal smiles, "Sometime soon you say?" he purrs, eyes happy.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:38 am

"Of course sometime soon. If I am going to be sleeping in the same bed it will be either. After you feed me of course." Cassie said with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:40 am

"And as long as you're mine, i'll go for anything you want." Koga replied, smiling brightly. He hadn't done too much smiling in private but it was ok now.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:02 pm

((Just had an idea yesterday that might be good.))

A few days later, Koga was laying back on the gigantic tree-top, dreaming quietly. In his dream, he saw himself walking in the forest, many thousands of years ago. He stumbled upon a large black wolf, one of his best creations in the way of animals as he often thought to himself. The poor thiing had hurt its leg but Koga knelt down and healed the injury gently, being as soothing as he could. The wolf then got up and nuzzled him lightly, thanking the god in its own way and licking him on the cheek. A human had stumbled upon them at tat moment, recognizing Koga as a god, and spread the tale of how the god had a connection to the wolves that was very special indeed. This led to a stronger worship of the creatures in connection to Koga and how all humanoids listened as closely as they could to the wolf song, learning it in order to please the mighty god. This was, of course, in the oldest of days when the humanoid races were just developing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Koran's Trials
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15