Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Koran's Trials

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin

Koran's Trials - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:55 pm

Thyme kisses him back but then relaxes, feeling that he perhaps isn't ready to go any further. But she was ok with that and knew to give him time.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

Location : My own little world where i rule with an iron fist!

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:00 pm

While he'd gone as far as she wanted him to since he'd sworn himself to her and said that he loved her, he knew that she knew his reluctance and was ok with waiting a bit longer since they still needed to deal with the other deities and re-establish the positions and all.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:10 pm

Thyme smiles and stands, moving away from him, the mental connection fading slightly so they are both just sort of connected but can't read anything. "I'll give you time.I need to do some things anyway," Thyme murmurs and disappears into her study.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:58 pm

Koran teleported out and reappeared in the Divine Court, the various gods and goddesses gathered already. He, of course, reappeared in the seat his father had always sat in during session. "Prince! Tell us, what is going on! Have you completed the trials?! What was that earlier?!" "Silence!" Koga roared, standing up from his place. "If you let the boy speak, he might be able to explain it!"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:01 pm

Thyme makes herself invisible, hiding her powers and making herself un-sensable to everyone. Only Koran could sense her but only if he was really trying. She listens closely.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:21 pm

Koran felt Thyme's presence but only slightly, which gave him a confidence boost of sorts. "My friends, as you all know, my father is dead and i went on the quest to ascend the throne. However, while i have attained the place of my ancestors, it is my decree that Thyme be freed from imprisonment! The Creator will return to her rightful station in existence!" This caused quite the clamor amongst the gathered deities but a blast of frozen air echoed through the room. Koga was still standing, his face twisted in rage. "This the word of the 'King' and you would defy it! What mockery! You placed his forefather on the throne and now, in an act of supreme generosity, he returns it to her! You will obey!" THe room was frozen in pitch silence, every one of them unsure of what to do now.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:24 pm

Thyme chuckles silently, watching Koga and Koran. Time sits next to Koga with a small smile on her face, Valhanna sits across the room, emotionless as usual, and Gratia sits next to Aeiran, her eyes distant as she looks at all possible outcomes.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:34 pm

"Now, in the name of Thyme, i command each and everyone of you to obey!" Koga growled, making a dramatic hand gesture [similar to Lelouch when he takes over the world] and the rage in his voice clear. Each one of the male deities made their choice and took their places again, expressions full of resolve.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:36 pm

Thyme watches, surprised at some people and mad at some of the others. She just waited until Koran or someone else called on her, though she hoped it was Koran.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:43 pm

Koran made a small gesture with his hand as the female deities sat down too, resolved now that it was clear that Thyme would be restored. Sure some of the deities had their doubts and really didn't want to put up with it but they were in a minority now. Anyway, Koran's gesture was a minor teleport spell that, presumably, would bring Thyme to his side.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:49 pm

Thyme moves to his side, brushing away the teleport spell but appearing next to him as if it had worked. She looks around, silent and her face a bit hard. But then she smiles.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:58 pm

Koga was the first to rise and bow to Thyme, quickly followed by the rest, whether they liked it or not. After all, the choice was made and there was no arguing with her now that her powers were stable [they don't know for sure but they might guess] annd she had more support.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:06 pm

Thyme smiles and bows back, "Thank you for the greeting my fellow gods and goddesses," she says, voice ringing throughout the chamber.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:09 pm

"There's no need to bow to us, milady, and the pleasure is all ours. I'd always hoped to see you free once more." Koga said, still standing as the rest took their seats. "After all, it was awfully wrong for you to be imprisoned and for your powers to be stolen. Give the word and those truly responsible for the atrocity will be soundly punished."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:12 pm

Thyme chuckles, "Thank you very much, Koga. But the ones who were truly responsible have been dead for a very long time, and even if they were still alive I would not want them hurt, they were my friends once," she says, her words ringing true even as a bit of sadness descends over her face.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:21 pm

Koran gently took Thyme's hand as he stood up and gave her a quick smile before turning to the court. "Friends, today is a joyous day, if there ever was one. As such, i most highly recommend jubilation reigning amongst our followers and will see to it that we will feast very well, even by our standards, by the end of the day. That said, i also wish to state that i renounce my claim to the position of King." This elicited a lot of shock from the deities but not Koga. "Always knew something like this would happen."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:23 pm

Thyme looks at Koran and asks him in his mind, not wishing to talk about this in a way others can hear, ~Why renounce your claim Koran? You can be king,~
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:28 pm

~You are the queen and creator. My family took your power by force and the least i can do in this matter is step aside for you to take your place.~ Koran said to her through the connection before addressing the crowd again. "As such, with all events taken into account, that means Thyme is queen once more. We await you pleasure, majesty." He slipped his hand from hers and even he bowed to her, clearly showing he'd been through enough to know his place.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:33 pm

Thyme touches his cheek gently, letting warmth spread from her fingertips into him, even as she's crying inside. She looks to the crowd and then speaks, "From this day on Koran's family will be known as the family of the one who returned my powers," she declares and then adjourns the meeting, having nothing further to say.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:38 pm

Koga was the first to teleport out, reappearing atop the mighty tree in Itqa that loomed high over other trees. The rest of the deities began to teleport away as well, having things to do of their own interest. Eventually, Koran, Thyme, and the goddesses of fate were the only ones left but he remained as he was, having to keep up pretenses a bit longer, if only for form's sake.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:41 pm

Thyme looks at the three goddesses she created and smiles, "Thank you Valhanna, Time, and Gratia. But I think it's good for the world to have you, so I won't be taking you back," she murmurs and the three goddesses nod and disappear, Time going to join Koga, breathing a sigh of relief. Then Thyme stands perfectly still, hand still on Koran's cheek even as she stares straight forward.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:45 pm

Koran slowly stood up, an apologetic look on his face. "I'm really sorry about that, Thyme. I just needed to make sure they acknowledged you as they should, as the creator instead of a prisoner." he said, feeling the need to verbalize it instead of just using their minds.

When Time joined him, Koga seemed to brighten up immensely, a smile coming to his lips. He drew in a deep breath and howled, letting the wind take the melody from that point to all his followers across the continent. They all knew the meanings of the wolf songs so, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:52 pm

Thyme smiles at him, though it seems sad and her eyes are a bit duller than usual. "I understand Koran. It is ok," she says and then takes her hand off his cheek, sitting in the chair that had been hers before, the one next to where the kings had sat. Before Thyme was imprisoned that seat had always been empty by Thyme's command and no one knew why for sure.
~~~
Time smiles, "Thyme has said that we are allowed to stay. I can stay with you," she murmurs, extremely grateful.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:01 pm

"If you had gone, i'd've been so lonely and afraid that i wouldn't know what to do." Koga admitted, taking Time's hands in his and looking her right in the eyes. He then kissed her gently, all his relief, love, passion, desire, and kindness expressed in that simply gesture of affection. He really had been worried that he'd lose Time if Thyme had taken her back and would've been alone since his heart belong to her.

Koran simply took a seat on the floor on the other side of the queen's throne, holding his legs to his chest. "Well, now everything's back as it should be. I can only hope it pleases you."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:05 pm

Time giggles and kisses him back joyously, wrapping her arms around him. "I don't think she'll ever take us back," she murmurs softly.
~~~
Thyme nods and then looks at Koran. "Could you... do me a quick favor. It's short and you may leave after it... if you wish to," she murmurs and touches the seat next to her, "Would you sit here for a little while... for me?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:11 pm

"I hope she never does. As long as we're together, everything will be perfect." Koga whispered, holding Time close to him.

Koran obeyed and took the seat, his hand gently taking Thyme's again. "I never want to leave you, Thyme. You're the reason my heart beats." he said, looking at her with kind eyes, drinking in the sight of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Koran's Trials
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next