Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Geilinor, Provence of Peace

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

Geilinor, Provence of Peace Empty
PostSubject: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 3:42 pm

Geilinor, paradise land in the midst of the continent. The Capital City Geilinor is on an Island in the middle of lake Atris. It is a city dedicated to peace across the land and is protected by The Geilinor Mountains on one side and the lake itself on all others. Only the 'peaceful' races are allowed in Geilinor by Geilinor Law. Forbidden Races include: Vampires, Werewolves, Pixies, Demons, and more to come. All Forbidden Races caught in Geilinor will be swiftly executed.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:07 pm

Azrael swiftly crosses the Geilinor border, Zaria slung over his shoulder. He heads for the mountains and enters one of the cave systems, a previous hide out of his. Once there he lays Zaria far back in the cave, away from the soon to be rising sun before covering her with a blanket.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:19 pm

Not long after Azrael had laid her down did Zaria awake. She let out a small sound as she felt a small throbing in her head. She reached up and found that something was ontop of her. She struggled to get it off before her eyes opened and she noticed it was simply a blanket. She looked down at herself to make sure she was still in one peace. Once assured that she wasn't dead she looked around the cave. Her eyes fell on the man who had come up behind her and had knocked her out in the first place. "Who are you?" She demanded feeling anger burn her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:24 pm

Azrael stares at her for a minute before he breaks out in a rough laugh. "You doona know who I am lass? It hasn't been so long since ye last locked a young werewolf in your dungeons and had him tortured," he says while grinning, although a flicker of pain and anger flash through his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:31 pm

Zaria's brow furrowed as she listened to him. "You make it sound as if I remember every poor soul that I have imprissoned. Besides I'm not a big fan of torture to get information out of people and that's usually why I would even consider such a thing. I feel that seduction is a better way to get the information that I need. I might be cruel but I don't torture people unless it benefits me. I can't see what I could gain from waisting my time on a dog that wouldn't subcume to my seduction. The last person I remember locking away that didn't subcume was that fellow Nickolai who was rampaging through the safe place. Perhaps you are mistaken." She said noding slightly as if that could make the words true.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:34 pm

"So you don't remember Azrael Turigan? Prince of Werewolves? Whom is in fact one of my very, very best friends?" Azrael asks, pretending not to be himself to see her reaction. He curls his fingers into a fist to keep her from seeing his claws.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:39 pm

"You hit me on the head and expect me to remember things? Are you crazy or just stupid?" Zaria asked rubbing her head gently. "Although now that you mention I think I might have thrown him into the dungeon. Although I don't remember giving orders to torture him. In fact I don't even remember asking him anything. I think you may have knocked something lose when she knocked me out." She complained still rubbing her head.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:44 pm

"Well I remember pretty clearly every lash of the whip, every drop of water driving me insane, being starved and refused water for days before having food and water shoved down my throat. It's pretty hard to remember," Azrael says, his eyes narrowing, his werewolf fangs lengthening, and his tone becoming deeper.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:49 pm

"You make it sound like I did that to you. Don't you know that I'm just a pretty face? Those vampires didn't make me their clan leader because I was a good leader and had what it takes to be evil. They just wanted someone who was good looking and just crule enough to look like she was actually leading the clan. Besides why would they let a woman lead them? So stop snapping at me as if I was the one who tortured you. I don't even remember you." Zaria said baring her fangs at him. Then she let out a groan leaning back against the cave wall. She could feel the sun rising and knew that she wouldn't be able to leave untill night fall. "Did you kidnap me just to yell at me for something I didn't do?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:52 pm

Azrael bares his fangs back at her and growls, "Because your my mate and I'm meant by birth to protect and cherish you. No matter how f---ed up that sounds it's part of the werewolf instinct," he says, not looking exactly happy about it.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:58 pm

Zaria let out a laugh. "I have a feeling cherishing me is the last thing you want to do right now. As for the protecting if it counts keeping me from burning to a crisp in the sun then good job. I don't think I know what a mate is really. Last time I checked no one liked me so I didn't exactly have to worry about people wanting to mate with me." She said shaking her head. The movement made her copper collored hair fly around her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:01 pm

Azrael stares for a moment, his mouth going dry before he growls. "Mates are forever to werewolves. It is when our instinct recognizes our mates, usually by smell. We have one mate in a life time. Although you may wish to make fun of me all you wish I will protect you, whether from the sun or from my own people," he says, growls before getting up and pacing.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:11 pm

"I make fun of everyone you'll get used to it. As you implied earlier I am not exactly the nicest person you could be stuck with. There is something else I don't understand. You're stuck with me and you went through all the trouble of kidnaping me and yet you don't wish to mate with me. You are by far the strangest man I have ever met. Oh well that's your loss. Have fun keeping yourself occupied with something other than wanting to kill me untill the sun goes down." She said before laying back down. She felt suddenly tired for the sun was now steadily rising in the air. "Now if you don't mind I am going to get some sleep unless you want me to be extra crabby."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 7:17 pm

Azrael laughs, his laugh dark and foreboding, "You fall asleep and you will be finding yourself hanging upside from your toenails, lass. I'm no' an idiot. I'm going to have ye keep watch during the day while I sleep," he says, smiling with a flash of fangs, "And don't be calling me strange cause I wish no' to marry ye. I doona think ye would enjoy that."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 7:28 pm

"You are certainly a charmer. I'm surprised some other woman hasn't tried to mate with you all ready." Zaria said sarcastically as she sat up. She didn't want to look like she was sleeping just in case he was serious about that. "I don't recal saying I wanted to marry you. I simply thought that you like many other guys just wanted a toop them you'd be on your way. Isn't that how things work in the world?" She asked raising a copper eye brow at him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 7:50 pm

Azrael raises his own eyebrow at her, "Aye, lass. That usually is so. But for werewolves we have only one mate. Forever. So there will be no tooping and leavin'," he growls, his eyes flashing a bright blue.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 7:55 pm

Zaria looked surprised for a moment before hiding her expression behind her haughty mask. "Well today just keeps getting better. First you kidnap me, then you won't let me sleep, I'm going to be stuck with you forever, you hate me, and I have the feeling that I am going to have to wait awhile to eat anything that doesn't do all of the above."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:01 pm

Azrael grumbles for a minute before moving into the sunlight just barely. He takes off his t-shirt and lays down, beginning to sun himself. He smiles at the feeling of the sun on his skin and quickly falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:06 pm

Zaria muttered something under her breath before she turned her back on him to stare at the wall. It was far more enjoyable then watching him get to enjoy the sun while she had to stay away from it so she wouldn't turn to ashes. It wasn't fair that she had to miss one of the few things she had enjoyed before she had been turned into a vampire. Now she was stuck in a cave with a jerk of a werewolf, who felt the need to rub the fact that she couldn't be in sunlight, in her face.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:08 pm

~She's angry~ Azrael's instinct whispered to him and he grumbled. Of course she was angry. She was stuck for eternity with a werewolf who had sworn to make her pay. None-the-less he sighs and rolls over, getting up and drifting toward the back of the cave and sitting against the wall, not saying anything but just watching her.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:16 pm

Zaria blinked in surprise when Azrael came and sat against the wall not too far from her. "What do you want? Go back into the sunlight where you belong. At least you can be out in it without turning to ashes." She said before turning her head to glare darkly at the wall that wasn't beside him. "I know you can't be back here because you actually want to hang out with me." She said not bothering to look at him. He was indeed a confusing man.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:22 pm

Azrael growls at her, "Don't say things you don't actually want to happen. If you want me to sit in the sun and mock you from there tell me and I'll do it but don't blame me for it,"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:28 pm

"Are you actually trying to be nice to me?" Zaria asked turning her head to rais an eye brow at him. "I thought you hated me for what you think I did to you. I thought you'd want to make me pay for it or are you just being nice to you because I'm supouse to be your mate?" She asked frowning slightly. "I'm not saying that you should I'm just curious."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:21 pm

Azrael frowns right back at her, "Why do you no' take the kindness for granted lass? Why must you remind me of all the reasons I *should* hate you,"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:30 pm

Zaria shrugged slightly. "I guess I'm just used to having to be skeptical. I have been stuck with vampires for a long time." She said with a shake of her head. "Although I supouse I should be thankful that you don't feel the need to just push me into the light to get rid of me." She said leaning over and gently kissing his cheek. "Don't get me wrong I'm still not happy that you kidnaped me, are making me stay awake even though I warned you that I get really crabby, and you seem to want to make me consider drinking your blood." She said as she moved to place her back to the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace Empty

Back to top Go down

Geilinor, Provence of Peace
Page 1 of 44Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luna Obscura :: The First Continent of Eula-
Jump to: