Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Geilinor, Provence of Peace

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin

Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:10 pm

Azrael growls, "I'm not letting you do *that* to another man. No way in hell. And, lass, if you haven't yet figured out I'm an idiot when it comes to you then you should learn that now."

He stalks closer to her, standing right up close. He leans down to whisper in her ear, also baring his neck for her, "Lass, it was never a mistake,"
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:17 pm

"What you think that I have the urge to jump every guy I feed from. If I did that then I wouldn't be able to deal with myself every day. I have never let a man touch me the way I let you if anyone dared I wouldn't hesitate to kill them. Haven't you wondered why I don't exaclty have every man beating down my door?"

Zaria sucked in a breath when his neck was suddenly in her face. The scent of his blood filled her mind and she had to fight to keep from biting him. Then he spoke and her controll snaped. She leaned closer and sunk her fangs into his neck. His blood filled her again going straight to her head. She wiggled trying to get even closer to him which had become rather hard now that they were smooshed up against each other.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:21 pm

Azrael picks up Zaria crushing her in his arms, though not painfully. He growls deep in his chest, the sound rumbling through him. "No way, wee lass, am I lettin you near another man," he growls.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:25 pm

Zaria let out a sound of plesure when she flet his voice rubble through her. "I doubt any man could taste the way you do. I've never tasted anything like you." She murmured nuzling his neck slightly. She gently licked the spot where she had bitten him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:30 pm

"Zaria..." Azrael murmurs, "We have two choices for tomorrow. Either I get to my clan and they... subdue me. Or you need to get as far away as possible."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:33 pm

"Why? Don't you want to claim me?" Zaria asked looking up at him with wide eyes. Wasn't that the whole point of him kidnapping her so he could be with her not so he could make her run from him? She couldn't understand his mind in the least.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:37 pm

Azrael groans and lays his head on her shoulder, "Zaria," he whispers before becoming silent for a time. "You have no idea how much I wish you claim you. But I refuse to hurt you. In any way,"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:40 pm

"All right I will do as you ask. Although I think I would perfer for you not to have to go to your clan and be subdued. Not that I like running from things but I will do that if that is what you want." Zaria said gently nuzzling his neck. "Will you at least spend the day with me? I at least want to see you before I must run from you."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:43 pm

"Zaria," Azrael says, looking at her strangely. He dips his head down toward her neck to hide his expression. He nips her gently on the neck, "Your more than I ever hoped for," he whispers softly.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:48 pm

"Hoping often leads to disapointment. I found that it is best not to dwel on htings we cannot change and change the things we can. So will you spend the day with me? We might be sleeping but I would at least know you're with me." Zaria said watching him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:51 pm

"Yes, yes I will spend the day with you Zaria," he says picking her up and carrying her to the bed. He lays down with her, side by side, and wraps his arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:55 pm

"You are far warmer then I expected." Zaria said snuggling up against him. I find it hard to believe that you could ever like me. No one has before so I don't see why you would want to. Just because I'm your mate doesn't mean you have to like me." She said sighing softly as she laid her head against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:00 am

"That's entirely too true. Fate seems to put together the people most compatible. Nothing says we have to like them. But we normally fall in love with our mates because they are beautiful," here he kissed he cheek, "Resourceful, kind, people."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:03 am

"I wonder when your mate with be any of those. If you ask me she's kind of a pain in the butt." Zaria said giving him a small smile. "Although I am rather resourceful I don't know if I can be kind or beautiful. I'm just a normal vampire with nothing good seperating me from others. I can't see why fate would mate me to the prince of werewolves." She said gently kissing his colar bone.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:07 am

Azrael grins, "I wouldn't worry too muchabout that lass," he says tucking her in close, "Goodnight wee lass."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 5:15 pm

"Good night, Azrael." Zaria said softly as she closed her eyes. She snuggled up against him and drifted off into sleep. It was hard to believe that she was so comfortable with him when she hadn't let any man this close to her aside from her brother of course.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 5:24 pm

Azrael awakens early at night, his arms convulsively squeezing Zaria gently. "Zaria. You need ta wake up lass. The moon will be rising soon," he says softly, already his voice deepened and slightly gruffer.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 5:27 pm

Zaria blinked slightly as she came awake. She looked up at him for a moment still slightly asleep. Then his words sunk in and she sat up. "Oh right I almost forgot. I supouse I'll be going then. I guess I'll see you after the full moon." She says giving his cheek a quick kiss. "Be careful, Azrael." She said before disapearing out the door.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 5:36 pm

Azrael stares after her, his normally green eyes a bright shade of blue, "See you after the full moon... if I don't catch you," he whispers to himself, laying back down and covering his eyes with his arm.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 5:40 pm

Zaria bit her lip slightly as she sprited out of their hiding spot. Perhaps it was good that she was running. Did she really want to be claimed? Well actually she did but he told her to run so she would do as he asked. But first off she needed to hide her scent. So she went off in serch of someplae with a lot of smell that she wouldn't mind wearing.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 5:42 pm

A few Geilinorian guards catch sight of Zaria running, instantly knowing that she's a vampire and one of the forbidden races. And for a forbidden race in Geilinor, to be found was to die. The leader of the troop began to follow Zaria, his scent carefully hidden by special magics and his footsteps silent.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 5:46 pm

Where to go where to go? Zaria thought looking around frantically. She could still smell her scent and she had a feeling Azrael would be much better at smelling it then she was. So she darted off through a small forest twisting and turning in every direction she could think of. Hopefuly it would confuse anyone following her long enough that she could have a good head start..
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 5:50 pm

Azrael practically bursts out of the cave and into the night, his eyes bright blue as an image of his wolf self seems to flash over him. He was physically bigger and more terrifying than before, long fangs in his mouth and long claws on his hands. Muscle rippled over his whole body as he howled and began running after Zaria.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 5:57 pm

Zaria blinked in surprise when she heard the howl. She had thought that she would have more time then that to run. Oh well she would just have to make due. She grabbed a fallen branch and coated herself with its scent. Hopefully that would help her run through the forest better but when she was out it would be a strange scent to find.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:30 pm

Azrael chases after Zaria, roaring angrily when he temporarily loses her scent.

The Geilinorian guards jump out at Zaria, snapping silver cuffs onto her wrists with a seemingly unbreakable chain binding them together. "Unidentified, unauthorized creature. State your name, rank, and clan,"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:35 pm

Zaria let out a rather loud cry of surprise as she felt the silver cuffs cutting int her wrists. "Excuse you but I have a name. I am Zaria of the Perun clan. I am the daughter of the clan leader." She said knowing that it was best not to say that she was also the queen of a clan of vampires.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Geilinor, Provence of Peace
Page 5 of 44Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luna Obscura :: The First Continent of Eula-
Jump to: