Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Geilinor, Provence of Peace

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44
AuthorMessage
Moon-cookie

Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 44 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 44 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:36 pm

"Well for some reason my father all ways wears a cup when I visit. Can't imagine." Angel said with a light shrug. She gently stroked his chest. "And I do have a lot of family. I believe Rose and Auden are both mated now and so am I. So there should be baies poping up around here soon."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 44 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:39 pm

Sagar chuckles, "Not only are you mated but you're soon to be married," he growls and licks her neck.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 44 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:43 pm

"Oh I didn't forget that part. I was skipping apart to the babies." Angel said with a light laugh. She gently walked her fingers down his chest and followed his hair trail.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 44 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:17 pm

Sagar growls and nips her neck gently, "You're such a foxy lady," he chuckles, licking away the stings as he moves downward.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 44 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:19 pm

"Of course I am. I was born to be one." Angel said with a small smile. He stroked him gently as she watched him. She ran her other hand through his hair. "So what are you planning to do now my sexy werewolf?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 44 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:34 pm

Sagar chuckles, "Planning on pleasing you in whatever way you wish me to for the rest of the day."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 44 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:38 pm

"A whole day of sleasing each other. Sounds fun." Angel said with a smile. "So do we need to make a plan to have a baby or is it going to just happen?" She asked tapping a finger against his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 44 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:47 pm

Sagar chuckles, "We can plan if you wish but it will just happen in time no matter what. Especially how we're going to be," he says.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 44 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:49 pm

"I wasn't gpong to make a plan I was just wondering." Angel said with a light shrug. Her hand cuped him gently and explored him. "Although I quite enjoy the view."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 44 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:57 pm

Sagar lays his head back and groans, "I'm glad lass. Ye definitely have a way of showing how much you enjoy it that comes through very clearly."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 44 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:00 pm

"Well I wish fo you to enjoy it as well. I like to spread joy." Angel said with a light nod as she gently stroked him. She then moved to lick him gently. "Hmm an interesting taste you have."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 44 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:10 pm

Sagar growls and grabs her hair gently, "Ah lass. How I love ye."

(TS!)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 44 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:13 pm

Angel had fallen asleep and was once more in fox form. This time however she was practically curled up on his face. She had used a lot of energy while they were together so she didn't have enough to keep human form. But it wasn't so bad to sleep curled up on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 44 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:17 pm

Sagar smiles in his sleep, one hand resting on Angel and every once in a while gently stroking and petting.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 44 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:19 pm

Angel smiled and gently licked his chin. She let out a small yawn and shifted lightly on top of him. He had such a warm body. And she didn't even need a blanket when with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 44 Empty

Back to top Go down

Geilinor, Provence of Peace
Page 44 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luna Obscura :: The First Continent of Eula-
Jump to: