Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Geilinor, Provence of Peace

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 25 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon-cookie

Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:35 pm

Zaria let out a rather loud cry of surprise as she felt the silver cuffs cutting int her wrists. "Excuse you but I have a name. I am Zaria of the Perun clan. I am the daughter of the clan leader." She said knowing that it was best not to say that she was also the queen of a clan of vampires.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:41 pm

The Geilinorian guard grabs a weird device and begins working on it. "Former leader of the Peryn clan classified as deceased. Meaning your the current Queen of the Perun clan," he says, pulling out a label and sticking it on her cuffs. "You will now be taken in for execution."
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:46 pm

"Wrong my brother is the leader of the clan. He is the eldest after all. I don't see why you need to exacute me I've done nothing wrong. I haven't hurt anyone and I didn't come here by choice." Zaria said trying to scoot away from the gaurd. If she didn't get out of here soon she would probably be killed by sunlight. Although she still had hours yet it would be just her luck. She wished Azrael were there. Even if he was frightening he would at least save her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:52 pm

The other Geilinorian guards come out of the forest, hundreds of them coming out of the forest. Suddenly a roar came from now far away and within seconds a tree came crashing down. "Zaria!" Azrael roars, his voice extremely guttural. Suddenly he sees the cuffs on her hand and how it's damaging her. "Hurt... you?" he says, the sound somewhat strangled. He glares at the men, "You hurt her!" he roars, looking furious and terrifying.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:59 pm

"Now you've done it. Couldn't just let me go could you? Oh well it's a shame you have to out number the people you catch. No wonder you hate other beings for you know they are stronger then you are. It's a shame that I can still take you when my hands are tied up." aria said before bringing her leg up and kicking him where the sun don't shine. The guard doubled over and she kicked his feet out from under him. She then stood and out of seemingly no where a lightening bolt came down and cut the cuffs in two. "I suggest you start running." She said looking up at the gaurds.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:06 pm

The guards rush toward her, trying to snap new cuffs on her. "Don't TOUCH HER!" Azrael roars, leaping toward the guards and ripping one's head off. He begins ripping through the other guards and roars in fury once they are all dead, covered in blood. He's breathing heavily and stands totally still, still bridling with anger.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:13 pm

Zaria stepped forward and gently placed her hand on his shoulder. "Calm down, Azrael. I am all right now you don't have to worry. Let's go back and we can get you cleaned up." She said trying to gently steer him back to where they had been just hours earlier.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:21 pm

Azrael looks over at Zaria, looking sad. "My mate," he murmurs, putting her paw on her cheek gently. "Hurt. They hurt you," he says, growling furiously at the sky, "It's not okay to hurt my mate!!" he roars.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:25 pm

"Don't worry about it they can't hurt me anymore. I just want to go back and take care of you. Then you can worry about my wounds. Just calm down I don't want you to be angry. All my life I've had people mad at me for reasons that weren't even my fault now I am asking you only one favor. Please don't be mad." Zaria said gently stroking his face with her hand. She didn't even notice the marks the cuffs had left.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:56 pm

"Never mad at you," the beast says, whimpering softly, "Care for you,"

It gently touches her cheek, it's claws not leaving a mark even as they brush her skin. The beast picks her up, gently and slowly, before running back toward the cave. The full moon shines down on him and his eyes become feverish even as he continues running. He seems to be fighting between his instinct to claim and his instinct to protect.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:01 pm

Zaria was rather surprised that he was being so gentle. From the way he had spoken she had thought that he would have to claim her no matter what the man in him thought. That he would be ruled by instinct then again he had said that werewolves protected their mates. She began to gently lick the blood from his fur. "When we get there you can claim me if that's what you have to do. I don't mind really."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:11 pm

Azrael rumbles deep in his chest, the sound somehow happy. "Beautiful mate," he growls, nuzzling her face gently. He looks up at the sky and growls ferociously. "Sun. Hurt mate," he says, speeding up, practically ripping through the trees to get her out of danger's way.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:24 pm

Well he wasn't the most articulate being she had ever met but that was all right. He was still looking out for her even when his instinct told him to claim her. If the sun were to come out she would die happily. Although she didn't want him to hurt so she hoped she wouldn't have to be caught in the sun if she could help it. "Good boy." She said as she continued to lick the blood from him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:28 pm

Azrael shivers as he enters the cave. He moves her into the bedroom and lays her down on the bed, shuddering violently as he stands on the other side of the room. "Can't. Hurt."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:32 pm

"Don't worry you won't hurt me." Zaria says standing slightly. She gently takes hold of her dress and pulls it off. Underneath she was wearing possibly the most beautiful garment a man could hope to see. She made her way over to him. "Please, I want to make you happy."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:34 pm

Azrael gulps, the beast still flickering over him. Although it didn't look as terrifying anymore. Now it looked somewhat beautiful in a savage way. "Zaria. Mate." he murmurs, grabbing her and pulling her close. He bites her on the shoulder, an odd sort of bite. Not one that's painful but one that actually feels good and once healed leaves a mark only other lykae can see.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:42 pm

Zaria let out a small sound as she felt him bite her. She was used to bites for she was a vampire but she had never felt a bite like that. She gently ran her fingures through his fur down his front. She leaned closer so she could lick more blood off of him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:54 pm

"Mine," Azrael says, pulling away and kissing her fiercely. "Never let you go," he growls against her lips. "stay with me forever?" he asks, his statement almost like a question.

(timeskip if you can)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:01 pm

"Of course I'll stay with you. You don't really have to ask." aria said kissing him back. She then gently lead him to the bed. "Tonight we'll both get a full definition of the word mating."

Hours later Zaria was snuggled up against Azrael in the bed. She had fallen asleep and was comfortably resting with her head on his chest. She let out a small sound gently rubbing her head against his chest. Even half asleep she felt her emotions burning through her. Last night had been extrodinary.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:04 pm

Azrael grumbles in his sleep, not wanting to wake up as he holds her close even in unconsciousness. "Mmm. Zaria," he mumbles, sniffing her hair with his eyes closed. He smiles and rubs his face against her hair, trying to get her scent on himself.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:15 pm

Zaria let out a groan and gently nudged him wiht her elbow. "Knock it off, Azrael. I don't have enough energy to do it again." She murmured trying to go back to sleep. It was a rather hard thing to do when he was rubbing his face against her hair.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:21 pm

"Aw lass. I'm hurt," Azrael teases, "I'm not asking for more. Yet. Aw sweet lass,"

He hugs her gently and growls in his throat, "Zaria... why?" he asks quietly.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:25 pm

Zaria opened her eyes to look up at him. "Why what? I am too tired and sore to know what you meen right now. I don't think I've ever had this much rest before. It's a nice thing to have once in a while. Although it only feels like a lot of sleep because you had to keep getting me up for another go round."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:27 pm

Azrael grins wickedly and kisses her gently. "Of course, Zaria. But what I meant was why accept me? I'm a werewolf plus the werewolf prince and your a vampire queen. Although I must admit... my rank is just slightly higher than yours,"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:35 pm

"Well someone has a big head. I'm surprised you were able to fit that through the doorway. But if you need me to feed your ego then I will. accepted you because you're the only guy who has ever treated me like a real person. You make me feel wanted and I've never felt that before." Zaria said gently stroking his muscular stomach. "Oh and yesterday a little birdy told me about you hitting on another woman. Am I going to have to lock you up in here so you won't be able to flirt with anyone else?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:38 pm

Azrael growls and frowns, "What little birdy told you that lie?" he asks, immediately tensing and looking angry at the 'birdy.' However he still holds her close and unconsciously strokes his fingertips down her arm comfortingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Geilinor, Provence of Peace
Page 6 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 25 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luna Obscura :: The First Continent of Eula-
Jump to: