Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Geilinor, Provence of Peace

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin

Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:38 pm

Azrael growls and frowns, "What little birdy told you that lie?" he asks, immediately tensing and looking angry at the 'birdy.' However he still holds her close and unconsciously strokes his fingertips down her arm comfortingly.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:43 pm

"So you're telling me that you didn't hit on the violet haired nymph that your werepanther friend was so infatuated with?" Zaria asked raising an eye brow at him. It was hard to be mad at him when he held her so tenderly. Yet she was going to try.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:51 pm

"Whichever birdy told you that is an idiot. Fine I might have flirted a little but I had to give Nickolai trouble. With all he's put me and the clan through it's the least i could do," Azrael mutters, looking oddly adorable.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:55 pm

"You shouldn't talk about yourself that way it's bad for you." Zaria said gently poking him in the side. Although I don't know if I really mind. You're mine now and she has that werepanther of hers. I think I got the better end of that bargain. Although I did notice he has a vampire tattoo on his back. I could get rid of it for you if you would like."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:01 pm

Azrael frowns for a moment, "I don't think I like you noticing tattoos on other guys shirts. That means you've seen them shirtless," he says, sounding disgruntled like he wasn't sure of himself.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:07 pm

"It wasn't my fault he was running around without a shirt. Just be glad you're the only man I want to see pantless as well. In fact I rather like the view." Zaria said gently licking his chest. "Mmm how is it that you still tast so good? I don't think I've ever met a guy that was so irresistable in every way...except the kidnaping part of course."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:16 pm

"Your mine," he growls almost viciously before calming herself, "It's not truly kidnapping...," he murmurs then, looking repentant.

(Gotta go do some chores. be back soon)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:20 pm

"Calm down I all ready said I would be yours forever you don't have to go tearing the heads off of every guy I look at. And from where I was sitting it seemed an awful lot like hidnapping to me." Zaria said gently licking up his chest to his collar bone.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:45 pm

"It isn't kidnapping if you don't want to be there," Azrael says, not mentioning that he believed she wanted to be there, "And I won't go ripping off heads..."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:48 pm

"Good boy." Zaria said petting him slightly. "And I've been wondering about something. When do you want to tell our families?" She asked looking up at him. "You were planing on telling them weren't you, prince?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:57 pm

Azrael rolls his eyes, "It's not like I could get away with it. Nor any reason why I would WANT to get away without telling them. Your my mate lass,"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:07 pm

"So when do you want to tell them? And are they going to totally want to kill me. I'm tired of people trying to kill me." Zaria said sighing softly. She really didn't want his family to hate her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:21 pm

Azrael bristles, "They touch you and I'll rip off their damn heads!" he growls, his eyes flashing blue, "Your my mate and nothing will change that," he says, holding her tight.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:29 pm

"Oooh someone's touchy." Zaria said gently poking him. "So are you ready for another go round? I think all your energy can be used elsewhere." She said smiling at him and she gently kissed her way down his chest.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:34 pm

Azrael grins, "I really would enjoy it lassie, but I think if we're going to go we should go. But after that..." he murmurs, nibbling on her neck gently.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:41 pm

"Well I think to be prepared it would be helpful for you to wear a skirt but when you wear a skirt I will wear pants." Zaria said shaking her head slightly. She let out a sound as she felt his mouth on her neck. "Perhaps you should make sure it's safe for me to venture out. I don't want to turn to ashes."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:51 am

Azrael grins devilishly, "Lass, you might be forgettin' who your man is," he says, exiting the room. Within a few minutes Azrael comes back, clad in only his formal kilt and a devilish grin. "Aye lass, it's safe to venture out. At least safe from the sun."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:01 am

Zaria blinked in surprise when he came back in. Oh great now she would have to wear pants. She stood and aproached him. She gently lifted the bottom of his kilt. "You know I think I might like this. Now I supouse I should be getting some pants." She said droping his kilt. "Stay." She instructed before leaving the room. A few minutes later she came back wearing pants. Now that she was actually wearing a pair they didn't feel so bad and they did make her bottom half look great. She had also had to quickly make a shirt to go with. This time it was a red tank top with fabric that made an x over her stomach. She had used the small amount of fabric left to make slight arm bands to cover the marks that the cuffs had left. That darn silver sure did leave quite a mark. "Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:22 pm

Azrael stares at her, practically drooling. "Aye, I think I'm a ready as ever for this. Though I may have a wee bit of trouble with the younger lykae..." he says, tipping his head to the side a bit.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:28 pm

"How so?" Zaria asked tilting her head slightly to look at him. She stepped closer to him and gently pushed his jaw up to close his mouth. "Careful now or I'll be covered in drool by the time we get there. Now come on we need to get there before the sun rises." She said taking his hand and leading him out of the cave. She then realized that she had a slight problem. "Oh I totally forgot. Where exactly do your parents live?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:40 pm

Azrael shakes his head, smiling and chuckling at her. "Ah lass. Sometimes..." he says, pulling her toward the south. "They live not far from here in complex cave underground,"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:43 pm

Zaria giggled slightly as he leas her. "You know I think it might be wise to invest in a shirt. I wouldn't want to have to fight other women off of you. And I would really hate to find them staring at your barechest. After all you're mine now and I'm not bundging my claim one bit."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:56 pm

"Oh lass, I have no' a doubt that if ye caugh' one o' them starin' at me chest, you would no' hesitate ta kill them," Azrael says, his accent getting thicker at the thought and his eyes light up.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:00 am

"That's right so don't you get any ideas in that head of yours. If you even think about being with another woman I will have your manhood so fast you won't see it coming." Zaria said with a nod as if to confirm her point. "And those women better stay away from you if they know what's good for them. I'm crazy you know and I wouldn't hesitate to wipe out a crowd for staring at your bare chest."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:49 pm

Azrael grins and walks toward her, standing tall above her he grins down at her. "Ah wee lass. It be so sweet ta hear ya sayin' that," he says, putting his palms on her cheeks and kissing her slightly roughly.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:54 pm

Zaria smiled up at him. "I'm glad you think so. I supouse we are both fairly overprotective but that is good. We never have to worry about the other betraying us. I guess that's why we are mates. I'm not going to have to worry about a jealous exgirlfriend am I?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Geilinor, Provence of Peace
Page 7 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luna Obscura :: The First Continent of Eula-
Jump to: