Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lutorn, Province of Plains

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon-cookie

Lutorn, Province of Plains - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lutorn, Province of Plains   Lutorn, Province of Plains - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:22 pm

Lock gave her a smile. "If you wish to sleep go ahead. I don't want to keep you if you're tired." He said and gently kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Lutorn, Province of Plains   Lutorn, Province of Plains - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:29 pm

"Ok. Goodnight... my love." she murmurs, easily falling asleep against him.
(Timeskip to when she wakes up.)
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Lutorn, Province of Plains   Lutorn, Province of Plains - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:35 pm

Lock smiled to himself a little while later as he emerged from the shower. He had left her to sleep while he freshened up. He gently kissed her cheek trying to keep from getting her wet. "Are you hungry yet, sweetheart?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Lutorn, Province of Plains   Lutorn, Province of Plains - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:37 pm

"Mmm. Yes. For more than one thing." Aleana says, smiling and stretching before pressing herself against him, not caring if she gets wet.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Lutorn, Province of Plains   Lutorn, Province of Plains - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:42 pm

Lock let out a laugh. "I ment for food. I would love to be able to stay in bed with you all day but I do have a few king things to do today." He smiled and kissed her gently. He pulled away so he could get dressed. "If you want to hang out with me today I wouldn't mind."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Lutorn, Province of Plains   Lutorn, Province of Plains - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:45 pm

"Ok." Aleana says, the joy in her tone making the normalness of her words seem more excited. She gets out of bed and dresses, not too casually but not extremely formal either. She gives a twirl. "This ok?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Lutorn, Province of Plains   Lutorn, Province of Plains - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:50 pm

"You are beautiful. I am tempted to just throw you back on the bed and spend all eternity there with you." Lock said giving her a smile. He took her hand gently and led her to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Lutorn, Province of Plains   Lutorn, Province of Plains - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:52 pm

"I certainly wouldn't mind that. But I suppose your friends and family would." Aleana chuckles, following him and looks around in awe.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Lutorn, Province of Plains   Lutorn, Province of Plains - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:03 pm

"Probably but most of my brothers ar married so they would understand." Lock said with a smile. He gave her hand a light squeez as they entered the kitchen. "Hello Joe. I would like you to prepare a special meal for me and my lady friend."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Lutorn, Province of Plains   Lutorn, Province of Plains - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:05 pm

Aleana smiles at Joe but not in the way she smiles at Lock. "So what do you need to do today Lock?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Lutorn, Province of Plains   Lutorn, Province of Plains - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:10 pm

"I have a little paperwork today and it's the day when people come and offer us food from their farms. I usually send the gifts to people who need them." Lock said with a small shrug.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Lutorn, Province of Plains   Lutorn, Province of Plains - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:13 pm

Aleana smiles, "They were definitely wrong. Your not evil. Your positively angelic." she says, chuckling as she looks around at the food.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Lutorn, Province of Plains   Lutorn, Province of Plains - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:21 pm

"Well you can't believe everything other people tell you. You have to listen to your heart." Lock said giving her a smile. He took their food from Joe and led her to a table. "So how in the world did you think two four year olds were capable of purpousfuly killing your parents?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Lutorn, Province of Plains   Lutorn, Province of Plains - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:27 pm

Aleana blushes, "Well I never actually thought about the ages much, though Erikson, the man with the scar and patch that you met." she says and then mutters bastard under her breath before continuing. "He said that you would lie about your age and that pixie's actually had the ability to take over bodies and so actually lived forever just in different bodies. He said you would use the age of your new body as an excuse. Though that explanation didn't quite fit well I thought. It seemed a bit odd and... overly thought out."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Lutorn, Province of Plains   Lutorn, Province of Plains - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:31 pm

Lock let out a laugh. "That is the most perposturous thing I have ever heard. Pixies aren't able to do that it's more of a magician thing. You have to have a lot of magical power to place your soul in someone else. And you actually just exchange souls." He said with a small shrug. "It's all right though I don't mind you being a little foulish."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Lutorn, Province of Plains   Lutorn, Province of Plains - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:38 pm

"Well like I said that explanation didn't sit well with me and I didn't accept it. But I never stopped to think about the ages either. I was too consumed with rage..." Aleana sighs.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Lutorn, Province of Plains   Lutorn, Province of Plains - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:44 pm

"It's a shame really. You could have spared yourself a lot but looking for the truth." Lock said with a small smile. He gently kissed her cheek before he set a plate full of food in front of her. "Eat up my lovely."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Lutorn, Province of Plains   Lutorn, Province of Plains - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:00 am

"I could have spared us both a lot." She says but digs into the food and then smiles at the cook. "Wonderful food. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Lutorn, Province of Plains   Lutorn, Province of Plains - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:08 am

"He's the best that's why he works here." Lock said giving him a smile. He gently kissed her cheek. "I am glad you're here now though."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Lutorn, Province of Plains   Lutorn, Province of Plains - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:17 am

Aleana finishes her food and jumps up, grinning. "Ok. I'm full and glad to be here too. So what now?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Lutorn, Province of Plains   Lutorn, Province of Plains - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:25 am

Lock let out a laugh. "We are going to look over the inventory." He said with a smile. He gently took hold of her ahnd and began leading her toward another room.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Lutorn, Province of Plains   Lutorn, Province of Plains - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:27 am

Aleana tips her head to the side. "What sort of inventory? And why do you need to do this?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Lutorn, Province of Plains   Lutorn, Province of Plains - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:44 am

"I need something to do. I can't just sit around and get fat. Besides they are suppoused to be gifts to me. I just have to right what there is down." Lock said and gently kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Lutorn, Province of Plains   Lutorn, Province of Plains - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:47 am

Aleana chuckles. "I wouldn't let you sit and get fat. I'd keep you plenty well exercised and nice and thin but muscly." she says, grinning at him and kissing her cheek back.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Lutorn, Province of Plains   Lutorn, Province of Plains - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:03 am

"Oh you would like that wouldn't you? You wouldn't want a fat man in bed with you. I will make sure to keep you well exercised as well." Lock said with a wicked smile. He kissed her gently.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Lutorn, Province of Plains   Lutorn, Province of Plains - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:05 am

Aleana grins, "Sounds like a perfect arrangement to me. Now we should go see these gifts."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lutorn, Province of Plains   Lutorn, Province of Plains - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lutorn, Province of Plains
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luna Obscura :: The First Continent of Eula-
Jump to: