Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jesner, The Land of Variety

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

Jesner, The Land of Variety Empty
PostSubject: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 4:11 pm

Jesner is the land of variety in Eula. There are forest lands around the river and plains beyond that while mountains protect the north border from the fearsome inhabitants of Erisnor. Winters here are cold and summers are warm but no drastic warmth changes although it is almost constantly raining.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:23 pm

“Look at them down there all happy and peaceful. It’s as if they don’t have a care in the world. How can they be so happy?” Amz said as she watched the people milling around on the streets. Her brother let out a tsk beside her as his hawk like eyes scanned the people below. They were a surprising gold and watched people like a predator, which is why many compared him to a hawk. Amz knew better for he was the nicer of the two. In fact some people were amazed that someone from Erisnor could be so kind. It was after all the land of barbarians. However Amz made up for this with her ruthless ways and habit of executing people. This caused people of other countries to look down on her but they never thought to ask her why. The reason was simple she did it to protect her brother. No one would dare harm him as long as she was around. She had the element of surprise though for most had trouble believing that the people of the wind would ever live in Erisnor. The people of the wind were supposed to be peaceful and kind. Kian was a true man of the wind and Amz was a true barbarian. They were a surprising pair but not many lived long enough to tell of them. It was rather strange that the boulder they were sitting on had been placed in a perfect scouting place over looking the roads. It had probably been used in times of war to scout for the enemy. Amz heard a small wistful sigh from Kian. She looked over to find he had a dreamy look in his eyes. “What is it, Kian?”

“She’s beautiful.” He said with another small sigh. Amz scooted over to see the girl of which he spoke. It was a hard task for his eyesight was far better then hers. “I’m going to go talk to her.” He said suddenly as if the idea had just popped into his head. It probably had for he was far too spontaneous. Before she could stop him he was out of their hiding space and moving towards the girl on the street. He tried to look as inconspicuous as possible as he made his way towards the girl. Most people didn’t give him a second look. The people of the wind were welcomed there.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:43 pm

Helena frowned as she watched a man approach her mistress. She was hiding in the brush with her fellow, Nickolai. She was the trained assassin who protected her rich mistress and he was the strategic master wizard. Together they worked and were so far undefeated. Nickolai enhanced the sound so they could listen in.

(They are not brother and sister)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:54 pm

Amz groaned as she watched her brother aproach the female. He was such an idiot for she was obviously rather important. She didn't look like any of the common people around here even if she tried. That fool was going to ruin her chance of catching the criminal they had come for. "That little fool is going to ruin this. I cannot believe he is my brother. Where did I go wrong?" She asked quietly wanting to hit her head on the rock where she pearched.

Kian was oblivious to the pain his sister wished to inflict on him. All he noticed was the pretty young woman in front of him. He spent far too much time with his head in the clouds to notice that she had an air of importance about her. He should pay more attention to what his sister said but that wasn’t likely to happen. “Hello there Miss.” He said bowing to her. He wanted to be polite even though he didn’t know she was rather important.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:17 pm

The Noble woman looks at Kian and arches a brow before turning away and clapping gently. Helena sighs and walks out of the brush with Nickolai shortly behind her.

Helena is a tall woman with a dark skin color, a very aristocratic nose, and interesting cat like green eyes. Although tall she was not thin but very actually somewhat curvaceous and muscular. She wore a black belly shirt and black pants that were loose and sway gently and were more like skirts for each leg.

Nickolai is an average height man with broad shoulders and an extremely trim figure. However his bright blue eyes sparkle with mirth and his steps are less predatory than Helena's. He wears only a pair of black pants and a loose black robe.

"Our mistress is on a journey to this city for a pilgrimage and is sworn not to speak. I apologize," Helena says to Kian gently yet firmly.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:34 pm

Amz could almost feel her heart drop into her stomach. What had her brother gotten himself into? Those people did not look friendly in the least. She could hear the conversation for the wind carried their words to her slightly pointed ears. Now was the time for her to go and snatch her brother out of this problem. Some times she really hated being the responsible one. With a small sigh she stood and jumped off the rock. She landed on the ground like a cat jumping from a tree and stood just as gracefully. She then made her way up behind her brother and grabbed his collar. She was glad his blue shirt didn’t rip under her hand for she hated having to make him new clothes. He grew too darn fast. He wore the same mismatch colors as his siter. His top was blue as well as his pants. Only his undershirt was a light green. Amz's clothing was far more interesting. She wore a tank top of blue and a skirt of green held up be a brown belt. She had a blue sleeve, that looked like it had been cut off a top, on her right. A green glove like sleeve on her left. She had one long green stocking on her right and a shorter blue one on her left. "Please excuse my brother he doesn't think before he acts. I am sorry for the intrusion." She said with a small nod to them. She had to hurry and get out of there. What if those people recognised her face from those wanted posters the vamps had set up? They were still after her and her brother.

Amz gently began to drag her brother away. "Fair well it was a pleasure to make your acquaintance.” Kian said giving them a small wave. The boy truly knew no fear.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:40 pm

Helena frowns at the woman who appears and drags the man away, something nagging at the back of the mind about the woman. Nickolai chuckles and watches the woman walk away, probably watching the sway of her hips. The Mistress turns up her nose and begins walking in town.

"Only one of us may go in Mistress. Nickolai I believe I should go with the mistress and you should follow though two for a ways," Helena murmurs, "It will be easiest for me to fit in in the city and you have magic to cloak yourself."

Nickolai grins and bows to his Mistress before cloaking himself in shadows and followed Kian and Amz.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:51 pm

"You are so iresponsible, Kian. I cannot believe it. Where did I go wrong with you?" Amz asked with a small sigh. She would never understand her brother.

"Oh don't act so mad. I saw you checking that guy out." Kian said with a small chuckle. He hadn't bothered to break free from his sister draging to another hiding place. It was amazing how she could drag him even though he was so much bigger than she was.

"I was not checking him out." Amz said giving her brother a glare. The pink tint to her fair cheeks gave her away. Kian smiled at her as if he believed her. He was far more perceptive then others gave him credit for. "Besides you could have gotten us killed. Those people could have recognised our faces from those wanted posters and have turned us in. You know those vampires are still after us. They wanted to whipe us out so they accuse us of doing wrong and offer a bounty. I don't want to die that way thank you very much." She said sighing slightly as she looked for some place else to hide. She couldn't really stay made at her brother. It wasn't his fault that he was such a hopeless romantic. When they had been growing up she had tried to make him an optimist and let him have hope.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:57 pm

Nickolai follows after them for a while, cloaked in shadows for most of the way. Finally he got sick of tired and stopped hiding himself and just followed behind them by a bit of distance. He yawned but smiled as he continued watching the girl.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:03 pm

After a while Amz stopped dead in her tracks. Kian had been walking and ran right into her. "What..." Amz held up a hand to silence him. She was sure sher had heard those footsteps behind them. No matter how silent they walked the wind still carried their presence to her. She had a strange relationship with the wind. Perhaps that was why she had been made the leader of the clan. She was after all the strongest.

"Why are you following us?" She turned and asked the man behind them. There was no use inhim hiding for she knew he was there. She couldn't understand why he would follow them. Didn't he have to protect his snoty mistress? Amz would have to make sure to have another talk with Kian about how he should go after girls that weren't snobish and mean. He had a bad habit of doing that.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:10 pm

Nickolai shrugs and smiles at the girl.
"Only one of us is allowed in the city at a time and Helena decided it was best if she go. We're only her protectors until she leaves Jesner. But Helena said she thought something was strange about you and sent me to check out. I got bored hiding," he says and chuckles.

Although he seems carefree and happy he is always on constant alert and it shows. He also has memorized all strategic areas in the region being a master strategist.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:20 pm

"That's great I like being told I'm strange." Amz said with a roll of her eyes. Kian faked a yawn at his sister's act of unplesantness. It got rather old after a while. He stretched his long arms above his head as if he had just woken up from a nap. Usually that was the case but not this time. "And if you must know a clan of vampires have put a bounty on my head. They want me alive of course but they couldn't palce a bounty on me unless people thought I was a criminal. However I am not a criminal in fact my brother and I are here to catch a group of bandits, collect the bounty, and go home. We would be waiting for them now is he didn’t feel the need to talk to every pretty girl he sees.” She said aiming a glare at her brother. He simply smiled at her as if he was not ashamed at all. Knowing him he probably wasn’t. “So as long as your going to hang around might I know your name?” She asked raising an eye brow at the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:25 pm

"My name is Nickolai," He says, bowing deeply but jokingly. He wasn't doing it jokingly like an insult but like he wasn't the type to really bow.

"And don't worry about the bounty. Helena and I don't worry about bounties. We're hired to protect people, we protect people until we're done, seperate, and come back for the next assignment," he chuckles, walking a bit closer but not too close.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:31 pm

"Well I am glad you won't turn us in for really we have done nothing wrong." Amz said with a small nod. She looked over and saw Kian motioning in a way that meant he had found a spot to watch for the bandits. "I am Amz and this is my little brother Kian. Feel free to join us if you want. It'll probably be a lot of waiting but it's better then just following us around." She said before turning to join her brother. When she reached her brother she bent over slightly to give him a glare. She had no idea that the movement gifted the man behind her with a rather nice view. "Can you never be serious, Kian?" Her brother just smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:33 pm

Nickolai tips his head to the side and grins, watching Amz like a hawk, figuratively. He continues to grin and walks toward them but keeps the good view in view. Soon he walks up and sticks close to them but not super close.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:42 pm

Amz let out a small sigh and sat down beside Kian. They had a while to wait yet for she could hear no sigh of the bandits. She made she to sit on her knees so she wouldn't give anyone else a whole nother view. She gently poked Kian with her fingure for he had closed his eyes and looked like he was ready to take a nap. "So Nickolai why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself?" Amz asked shifting slightly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:47 pm

Nickolai chuckles, "Trying to keep me distracted for a secret ambush or something?" he jokes before sighing and leaning back, his robe parting to reveal he had absolutely no shirt on and he was absolutely ripped.

"I'm a master strategist trained at Ruwera's School for the Gifted Strategist. I was then trained in magics of all kind. Both of which are my duties in Helena and my partnership."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:55 pm

Amz let out a soft laugh. It sounded more like it was coming from the wind instead of the petite girl in front of him. "We are planing an ambush but not for you. As I said we're waiting for bandits so we can collect a bounty on them and go home. I didn't know it was wrong to be interested in someone else's life."

"It's only wrong when you do it." Kian said giving her a small smile. "You usally plan to break the neck of the person you're talking to."

"It's not my fault bounties usually say dead or alive. I perfer taking them in dead so I don't have to listen to them wine the whole way. However I am not planing on killing our guest. I have no reason to want him dead so why should I even consider killing him?" She asked giving her brother a look. She had to distract herself so she wouldn't be tempted to stare at the man.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:58 pm

Nickolai chuckles and tilts his head, staring openly at Amz. She was very beautiful, in a way different than what he was usually attracted to but not by much. Just more in a smaller package. He grins suddenly at the thought and then lays back on the grass.

"I'm not too worried about dying."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:05 am

"As I said I don't want to kill you so don't worry about it." Amz said with a small sigh. She could Kian for bringing it up. He was such a pain she had trouble remember why she kept him around. With a small sigh she flopped onto her back and stared at the sky. It was surprising how such a lazy move could be graceful. Amz was a strange girl indeed. "I' not surprised when people aren't worried. After living with Kian you get used to it. He likes making me worry for some strange reason." She said not bothering to shoot her brother a glare.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:03 pm

Nickolai begins to laugh but then freezes and stiffens as Helena suddenly appears with their "mistress" in tow.

"Hey Nickolai, get up and moving so we can take our client out of the provence. We got assassins on our tails," She says, holding a full length katana blade in a prepared stance. She flashes a look toward Kian and blinks before looking at Amz and Nickolai.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:11 pm

Amz sighed slightly as she gracefuly rose to her feet. It wasn't so hard to be graceful when you didn't hasve to worry about tripping over extreemly long legs. "Just when I was starting to relax. They have the worst possible timing." She said shaking her head slightly. Kian sprung to his feet temporarily forgeting his laziness. Aparently the only way to motivate him was to wave a pretty lady in front of his eyes. "Do you need any help?" Amz asked the woman. Kian climbed up the rock that had hid them from the road.

"Wow they look about as friendly as you do when I wake you up early in the morning." Kian said casting a glance at his sister.

"You're lucky you're all the way up there Kian. One of these days I am going to get you." She said giving him a glare. Some times she really hated her little brother.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:17 pm

Helena looks nervous for a moment but Nickolai quickly answers, "Help would be great," he says, grinning. Helena kicks him in the back of the knee and growls at him before dragging their client behind her and starting for the road. "We need to get moving now! I distracted them for a few minutes but they'll be after us by now,"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:25 pm

"Well if you need a distraction then we're perfect for the job. Kian is possibly the most distracting person you will ever meet." Amz said and her brother noded in agreement. He didn't look at all offended by this. He was one of the only people that could balk talk Amz and not have her cut out his tongue yet he never used the privlage. Amz's face then grew serious. "All right Kian all joking aside. Tell me exactly what you see." She said refuring to the fact that he had extreemly keen eyesight. He rattled off a few things and she looked even more thoughtful. "Hmmm they sound like a bunch of tanks but with the element of surprise we can take them." She said with a small nod.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:31 pm

Helena immediately shook her head. "We can't risk the client, we get her out of the provence first, then we worry about fighting," she says, ignoring the 'client' who is muttering right behind her.

"I command you to let me go now," She says, jerking away from Helena. Helena just ignores her but Nickolai's eyes flash and he growls, "Shut up or we'll damn the money and leave you here,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety Empty

Back to top Go down

Jesner, The Land of Variety
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next