Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jesner, The Land of Variety

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin

Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:01 pm

Nickolai hissed at his 'friend' Azrael whom had been with him for a very long time. "What are you doing you idiot! I had the girl right there!" he says before hugging his friend, "God I missed you bro,"

Azrael hugged him back, "So you have an explanation apparently for being a traitor?"

"Yes, I do. But not now. I gotta go see my girl," Nickolai says and winks, dragging his friend along with him.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:20 pm

"So where are we headed to?" Kian asked. Amz smiled at him and pulled a map from her back pocket. She spread it out in front of them. She indicated with her finger the route they were going to travel.

"We should be abel to travel this way and then we can take this road here. It would be a good place to cut them off and take them down. It might take us a day or two more to travel but we should be able to meet them there if we don't have interruptions." Ams replied gently tracing the lines with her finger. "We shall wait for Nickolai to get back to say our goodbyes. I hope you don't mind separating from Helena. I can tell that you fancy her." She said with a smile.

"Who knows? I might not be as strong as you think I am." He said with a small laugh. He turned to look at Helena. He would miss getting to enjoy her company but he understood that they shouldn't bring company along. Amz had trouble trusting people and she didn't want others to slow them down. Then again he could tell that she liked this Nickolai. Then again he wasn't so sure they could trust the cat demon.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:32 pm

Nickolai comes back into the clearing, dragging Azrael with him. "Hey Amz, I apologize for my friend's behavior but we're fine now. This is Azrael Lykae," he introduces. Azrael looks at Amz and smiles, winking at her casually. "Nice ta meet ya, lass"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:47 pm

Amz scowled at Azrael when he winked at her. How many males thought they could flirt with her in the space of a day? There was no way she was going to flirt back. It was weird enough that she flirted with Nickolai but she wasn't going to bother being nice to someone with such poor manners. "I could think of nicer ways to meet you. However Kian and I really should be going. We have places to go, people to kill, bounty to collect, and education to further." She said folding up her map and tucking it away back into her pocket. She then stood and Kian followed her lead. He stretched slightly.

"Now don't go showing off Amz. Just because these are the only people you have kept alive in a long time doesn't mean that you have to brag." Ams laughed at his words.

"Now who's showing off. I was merely stating the facts. If I wanted to show off it would be far more obvious." She said before she pulled out a few pins and put her hair up.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:54 pm

Nickolai stared after Amz with a surprised expression. Azrael groans, "Don't tell me she's your mate dude. If she is that's sad for me,"

Nickolai glares at his friend before jogging after Amz, "Hey, where are you going," he asks, grabbing her arm to stop her. His expression was adorable in a way, he looked worried and surprised. Helena just stood a bit away from everyone else and watched Kian, her expression blank as if she were hiding something from him, though there was a slight shimmer as something fell to the ground from her face. However, it looked like it almost didn't actually happen.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:21 pm

"I was leaving." Amz said with a surprised expression. Why did he look so surprised? Did he want her to stay with him forever or something like that? She tore away from him. "What do you not want me to leave you or something? I don't remember saying that I wanted you to stay with us until you got another job. I'm not just going to entertain you until something better comes along. Don't think that you can give me that cute little expression and expect me to totally cave and let you come along." She said trying not to look at him. For that cute little expression would totally make her cave.

Kian sighed slightly. "I think we should let them come along." He said his eye focused on Helena. He made his way back towards her and took her face into his hands. He gently brushed his fingers along her cheeks to wipe away the tears he could have sworn he'd seen. He then pulled her close and kissed her. Amz let out a groan.

"I guess we could bring you along but if I have any trouble from you I am going to kill you in your sleep so I won't have to worry about you following after me." Amz said sighing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:38 pm

Nickolai dropped his hand immediately at her angry seeming words, feeling hurt for some odd reason. "No, I was... just wondering. I'm curious like that you know. I never expected you to stay forever. In fact it's really easy to find another girl to spend some time with," He says, smiling but his eyes are hurt and cold.

Helena kisses Kian back desperately, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I'm so sorry for being weak..." she whispers softly, still crying a little.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:53 pm

Amz bit her lip until she tasted blood. Oh how she wanted to hit him. "You think I'm easy? Well isn't that just wonderful? Do whatever you want then I don't care." She said softly. Her words didn't sound as angry as they should have instead it was just full of pain. She was just lucky she hadn't been able to cry in years. She didn't want to give away all of her feelings like that. "Perhaps I was wrong. Perhaps you are the evilest of feline demon kind. Then again what do I know about anything." She said looking away from him. She knew her eyes would give away her emotions. They seemed to show everything for her eyes really were the windows to her soul.

"You are not weak for not wanting me to leave you. It is perfectly fine for you to have emotions." Kian said giving her a small smile. He then pulled her close and hugged her gently. "Besides I don't really want to leave you either."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:23 pm

Nickolai groans, sounding like he's in pain, "Oh Amz," he murmurs, grabbing her and pulling her into his arms. "Oh Amz, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean any of it," he murmurs to her, burying his face in her hair and neck. Azrael chuckles from afar. "I doona think ya will be convincing her she doona hate you, Nickolai,"

Helena sobs quietly but holds on tight to Kian. "I'm sorry. You just.. understand me and there hasn't been anyone who understood in so long,"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:42 pm

"Shut your trap, dog." Amz said shooting Azrael a glare. She then turned her gaze to Nickolai. Did he have a split personality or what? "I can't say that I am not still mad at you for you have quite the temper. Then again that should keep me from worrying about other women wanting you." She said her voice holding a joking tone. "However if you're going to come along then we'd better get going. If I don't get to killing some bandits soon I might have to quench my craving by killing your friend over there."

"Everyone needs someone who understands them. No matter how much we suffer there will all ways be a light at the end of the tunnel." Kian said with a small smile. He gently pushed her hair away from her forehead and placed a kiss to her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:50 pm

Nickolai smiles and hugs her close to his chest for a minute, "Shut up Azrael, or I'll kill you myself," he says, glaring at his friend. He lets go of Amz at last and steps back, "I guess we should be getting on the way,"

Helena smiles and nods, "Thank you, Kian."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 12:03 am

Amz smiled at him slightly before she stepped back. "Come on Kian it's time to go. And yes you pretty Helena can come too." She said trying not to laugh when she saw his smile. It was so cute how he lit up at the simplest of things. She turned once more to Nickolai. "Be warned if you dare try and betray me I will destroy you." She said giving him a look.

Kian smiled as he took hold of her hand. "Well come on then my beautiful Helena. It would seem that I don't have to leave you after all." He said and gave a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:39 am

Nickolai smiles and holds Amz's face in his hands before kissing her roughly. He breaks and away and purrs in her ear, "I wouldn't dream of it, lovely amz."

Helena's eyes narrow at the words 'my beautiful Helena' but she doesn't look angry just like she didn't think she actually heard him say that.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:54 am

Amz was left speechless for a moment. She certainly hadn't expected that. She licked her lips for a moment before she blinked remembering what was going on. "Good boy." She said with a smile gently petting him. "Although I might be persuaded to forgive you in exchange for an article of clothing." She then turned and started off through the woods. "Well come on we really must be going."

"I know you're not an object and you don't belong to me but it's a nice thought. Your beautiful face could give me sweet dreams for days." Kian said giving her another smile. He then gently pulled her along with him after Amz.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:02 am

"Which article?" Nickolai asks, grinning happily and following behind him. Azrael laughs and whistles, "Wow Nickolai, you got it bad,"

Helena shakes her head and squeezes his hand gently. "I'm not an object but that is a nice compliment,"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:12 am

"Which ever article you want to take off." Amz said giving him a smile. She turned and looked Azrael over for a moment. "Well if you're feeling left out you can take an article off as well but if you do you have to shut your trap all ready. You're not very helpful now are you?" She asked raising an eye row at him.

"I would never see you as an object but I will see you as beautiful. You have one of those ever lasting beauties." Kian said gently kissing her cheek. It was true she was really beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:16 am

Nickolai chuckles and takes his robe off, throwing it over his arm. His tattoos go over his shoulders but the rest of his front is uncovered by tattoos and he has a clearly defined 6 pack. Azrael takes his shirt off faster than Nickolai does and instead of a 6 pack he has an 8 pack. "Looks like you lost some weight Azrael," Nickolai says.

Helena kisses Kian gently. "Thank you, Kian. Your truly very sweet."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:24 am

Amz let out a small sound of appreciation as she looked over Nickolai. "I didn't think you'd actually take it off. Now can I persuade you to take off the trousers?" She asked smiling at him. She gently ran her hand over his chest.

"You think so? I've been told I'm just lazy and unmotivated. Then again Amz only thinks I'm a skirt chaser." Kian said giving her a smile. He gently stroked her hand with his thumb.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:40 am

Nickolai shivers at her touch and purrs quietly, "Perhaps," he purrs, his eyes closing and seeming to roll backwards. Azrael starts laughing, "I've never seen him do that before,"

Helena smiles back, "So where are we going anyway,"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 12:01 pm

"I think I'll wait a little while until I persuade you out of them. By then I'll be nice and let you return the favor." Amz said placing a kiss to his lips. She trailed her fingers gently over his front as she turned and continued to walk.

Kian smiled slightly and pulled a map of his own out of his pocket. He indicated with his finger the rout which they were taking. "We are going along this rout to intercept the bandits here. It might seem strange to go through all this trouble to kill a few bandits but Amz promised a friend that she would take them down for killing their family." He said nodding slightly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 12:15 pm

Nickolai shivers and immediately starts following after Amz. "Your going to kill me one of these days," he says, still shivering occasionally.

Helena looks at the map and frowns, "Where are you planning on intercepting them?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 12:31 pm

Amz gave him a smile. "That would be a real shame. If you were dead then I wouldn't be able to tease you." She said gently kissing his cheek. "Besides then I'd be stuck with Azrael. You wouldn't want that now would you?" She asked him her eyes widening considerably as if she were really afraid to be stuck with the scottish werewolf. She wasn't really she would just have to kill him.

"Right here." Kian said pointing at the spot on the map. He was certain he had all ready pointed it out but maybe he didn't. He might be getting forgetful. That or Helena didn't pay good enough attention.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 12:40 pm

Nickolai chuckles and sticks his tongue out at Azrael. "Ha," he says and Azrael groans, "Aye lass your cruel. Do you no' know that I am the hottest werewolf you'll ever meet?"

Helena frowns, "That's in a mountainous area is it not? Which way do you think the bandits are coming? Over the mountains or through the mountains?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 12:51 pm

Amz gave him a smile. "Well that's good for you now isn't it? Then again I'm not much of a wolf person. I like them purring." She said gently nuzzling Nickolai's neck. "I'm not planing on hanging out with any more werewolves any time soon."

"They will be coming through the mountains which gives us an advantage. We know he mountains rather well and we can fly so that gives us the element of surprise. Do you see fault in our plan oh master of killing people?" Kian asked raising a brow at her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 1:20 pm

Nickolai laughs and purrs some more, holding Amz close, his robe still draped over his arm. Some of his tattoos glow while the others seem to get darker. He nuzzles her hair before groaning, "I really think we should be getting out of here, Querida"

Helena narrows her eyes at him "Mistress of killing people," she says before turning back to the map. "Who are these bandits?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 1:34 pm

"All right then Mr. Impatient." Amz said running her fingers one more time over his chest before she turned and continued walking. "Although it's your fault for distracting me. Apparently I get distracted easily." She said with a small smile.

"Sorry oh Mistress of killing people I did not mean to offend you." Kian said holding up his hands as if he were surrendering to her. "They were originally from the Order of the Red Phoenix. It was originally an organization to govern the Desert province. However the order wanted peace and the bandits just wanted power. So they escaped and started raining terror on anyone they come across."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jesner, The Land of Variety
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next