Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ruba, Island of Happiness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon-cookie

Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:19 pm

"That is why I called it a nice meal." Levi said with a chuckle. He gave her a kiss before he want about preparing their meal.

-----

Evan smiled as he led her toward a room. He knocked gently. A few moments later a man apeared on the other side of the door. He smiled at them. "Hello my lovely brother and his new female. It is a pleasure to see you."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:23 pm

"Hello." Seneca murmurs and smiles, wondering who this is.

Last edited by Tessa on Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:28 pm

(It's Sam you big old dork. What are you doing hopping over to Levi and Anya? Stop confusing me.)
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:34 pm

(I have no idea. You didn't specify in your post who it was -.-. Let me fix it. Though I'm saving that post for when they do meet Levi and Seneca.)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:39 pm

"Seneca this is Sam or sloth." Evan said giving her a smile. Sam smiled and gently shook her hand.

"It is a pleasure to meet you. I wish I could stay and chat but I have a wonderful lady waiting for me." He said before he quickly shut the door. Evan shrugged lightly before he turned and led her toward Levi's house.

(Now you can use it.)
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:42 pm

Anya looks up at Evan and smiles, "Hello." she greets and then her eyes settle on Seneca and for a moment she glares before smiling. "If you feel any lust toward Levi I'll kill you." She says pleasantly and sidles up to Levi, draping herself over him.

Seneca chuckles. "I have my own man thank you. But I understand the sentiment. Same goes for you."

Anya blinks and then grins, "Cool I think I like you."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:54 pm

Evan and Levi exchanged smiles. "You don't have to worry about her feeling lust. She is imune to our magic. So anything she feels is all her own." He said gently kissing Seneca's cheek.

"What a nice surprise. It's nice to see that you have a woman of your own Evan." Levi said with a smile. He gently kissed Anya's cheek. "I am happy to introduce you to my little Anya."

"It's a pleasure to meet you Anya. I am Evan and this is Seneca. Seneca this is obviously Anya and my brother Levi."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:57 pm

Seneca smiles, "Nice to meet you both."

Anya smiles back and then claps her hands, grinning gleefully. "Ooo. We could have a party now." she says, having less control on her wild side now that she has Levi and doesn't feel the need to hide it. Her eyes widen in excitement. "An oil wrestling party!"

(I read too many books xD)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:02 pm

"I think that might be a little much my lovely. Although we can use oil next time we're alone in bed." Levi said as he gently kissed her cheek. Evan made a face.

"A little too much information thank you very much." Evan said and shook his head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:06 pm

Anya chuckles and kisses Levi, digging her claws in unconsciously before releasing him, leaving slight marks on his chest. Seneca looks at them with wide eyes and chokes back a chuckles. "Wow." she says, sounding stunned as she presses herself into Evan's side.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:12 pm

"Yes they are sweet and quite hormonal." Evan said with a small sigh. He sniffed the air slightly. "Are you cooking something?" Levi's eyes grew wide before he dashed off into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:38 pm

Anya chuckles and gets up, following Levi. "If you let the food burn I'll give you a tongue lashing." she purrs. Seneca's eyes widen.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:47 pm

"Perhaps you should keep your thoughts to yourself while we have guests. I am sure they don't want to hear it." Levi said as he gently kissed her cheek. He just saved their food from burning. "Ah just in time."

"Sorry if they're a little crude. I am sure they cannot help it." Evan said giving Seneca an appologetic smile.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:18 pm

Anya chuckles, "Well they should expect it. But I suppose I will restrain myself."
~~~
Seneca smiles a bit. "It's ok. I understand I think. They desire and love each other as much as I..." she stops and looks stunned before concealing her stunned expression and smiling up at him.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:25 pm

"Good girl." Levi said gently poking her nose. "And I am sure that they want to keep their personal buisnes to themselves."

-----

"As much as you what?" Evan asked raising an eye brow at her. He gently wrapped his arm around her and gave her a squeez.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:31 pm

Anya's lip twitches up into a half smile. "I suppose." she grumbles teasingly, staring at the food with hunger.
~~~
Seneca buries her face in his chest and quietly whispers, "As much as I love and desire you..."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:37 pm

Levi smiled as he dished her a plate. "Here you go my little kitten. You can stop looking at it like that."

------

"Oh I love you too." Evan said with a smile. He gently removes her head from his chest and gave her a loving kiss.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:39 pm

Anya kisses his cheek and then takes the plate, sitting at the table and chowing down.
~~~
Seneca kisses him back and laughs joyously. "I was afraid saying I loved you would scare you away... I watched so many men be scared away because of those words while I was away..."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:45 pm

"I'm glad you like my cooking so much." Levi said with a smile. He sat down beside her eating his food.

------

"Oh I wouldn't push you away. I could never ask for more." Evan said with a smile. He gently kissed her running his tongue over her lips.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:47 pm

"I love your cooking. I love you too." Anya says, still eating with gusto.
~~~
Seneca closes her eyes and sighs happily. "Would you take me home and make love to me Evan?" she asks carefully.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:53 pm

"I'm glad you do." Levi said gently kissing down her neck. He licked her gently where he could feel her chewing. "How I love you."

-----

"Of course." Evan said with a smile. "Sorry guys but we must be off." He called to the others before he picked Seneca up and raced home with her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:57 pm

Anya groans in pleasure and then smiles. "I love you too Levi." she then calls behind her, "Bye bye Evan and Seneca. Be sure to come back some time though. Especially Seneca!"
~~~
Seneca grips his shirt in her hands, smiling against his chest when he rushes home with her. "Eager?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:06 pm

"I'm sure they will feel free to stop by." Levi said with a smile. He gently stroked her cheek. "So you like Seneca do you?"

-----

"No I'm Evan. I don't think I know an eager." Evan said with a smile. He carried her through the building and into his bedroom. He locked the door behind him before he tumbled her onto the bed. He jumped on beside her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:09 pm

Anya grins, "Yes. Very much so. We understand each other." she chuckles.
~~~
Seneca grins and climbs on top of him, her hair falling around her shoulders. "Of course! Your an Eager Evan." she teases as her hands roam over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:12 pm

"That is good. I do want you to have friends. Although I want you to be with me all the time I want you to have friends as well. So will your aid travel everywhere with us?" Levi asked against her neck.

-----

"Oh like you aren't my little Seneca. You are about as happy as I am. In fact you were the one asking for it." Evan said pulling her down for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:16 pm

Anya sighs, "I don't know. Last I saw she was having fun with your one brother, Sam. And she looked pretty happy... though she's certainly the type who'll be happy and let him have his way with her happily but then run away from embarrassment. So I don't know."
(I'd love to go play them and have some more suspense 0.0. I live for the suspense if you haven't noticed.)
~~~
Seneca grins and kisses him, licking his lips. "Of course I am. I have the perfect man. And I'll be the 'envy' of every woman." she teases, actually not caring what the other woman think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ruba, Island of Happiness
Page 9 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next