Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ruba, Island of Happiness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin

Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:33 pm

Anya smiles, "Perhaps..." she purrs and shuffles away a bit. "But don't be too long."
~~~
Seneca frowns, "Overwhelming feelings?" she asks, seeming a bit confused.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:40 pm

"Oh I wont be able to stay away from you long." Levi said with a small purr. He quickly finished cooking and gave her a plate. "Eat up my lovely so you can keep your strength up."

------

Wendy's eyes widened for a moment. "So you don't feel them? I didn't think that anyone couldn't feel our magic. It's a nice change. Although I can't say our gifts are plesant. They lead people to do crazy things." She said with a light shrug.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:52 pm

Anya smiles and digs in, moaning at the taste. "Oh what a wonderful cook you are." she murmurs, finishing up the food in no time.
~~~
Seneca smiles hesitantly. "So... which are you two?" she asks gently. "I'm not sure who is who."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:02 am

Levi flashed her a smile. "I'm glad you think so." He then placed their plates in the sink. He walked over to her and scooped her up into his arms. "To the bedroom we go. I am now up and ready for another go round." He said.

------

"I'm wrath. It's a shame really because I am all ways plotting vengence." Wendy said with a small giggle. She had an odd sense of humor.

"I'm greed." Gregor replied. He pushed locks of hair out of his face. "It's a shame that I am not particularly greedy for women. So I haven't found one yet."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:21 am

Anya growls and wraps her legs around his waist, grinning. "Please, Levi." she growls and rips at his shirt.
~~~
Seneca smiles hesitantly. "I guess I'm... sorry for you Wendy. Though I'm sure there's someone out there for you who doesn't need you to feel vengeance toward them. And I'm sure you'll find a woman you'll be extremely greedy Gregor. I only hope she's as greedy for you."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:26 am

"I will please you. It would be best if we didn't destroy all of me clothing." Levi said with a small growl. He tumbled onto the bed with her and started unclothing her. "Ah I've missed you. It's been too long."

-----

"Ah don't be sorry. I have a strangely cheerful look on life. Besides if I do feel vengful toward him it will be in a fun joking way. We will be perfect for each other. I just have to hope to find him." Wendy said with a bright smile.

"I am sure I will. I will notice it when I see her. You are awfuly sweet Seneca. It's nice to see Evan happy with a woman. I'm happy for you." Gregor said with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:32 am

Anya throws her head back and laughs with pure joy, kissing his chest and shoulders. "So strong..." she growls, her fingers caressing his muscles.
~~~
Seneca grins, relaxing by now. "Thank you for accepting me at least." she says and hugs them both before going back to Evan and laying her head on his shoulder, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:39 am

"I'm glad you like it." Levi said with a light growl. He gently rubbed against her and quickly got rid of all their clothing. "So are you sure you're not sore or anything?"

------

"Of course we are accepting you. We want each other to be happy. Well everyone except Vira. She just wants everyone to worship the ground she walks on. If you ever need anything feel free to ask. Although if you are going to meet Sam you migh want to knock first. He's been with his new friend for quite some time. We are rather surprised that sloth is able to keep it up that long. And Levi is off with his woman somewhere." Gregor said with a light shrug. Evan stroked her hair gently.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:43 am

Anya growls fiercely. "Even if I am I won't let you stop." she snarls, digging her claws into his shoulders and pulling him down to her, licking the wounds away gently.
~~~
Seneca chuckles, "Well it looks like each of you is finding your perfect mates, if slowly."

(I need to introduce you to the Lord of the Underworld series xD If you love your characters who embody the sins you'll love the Lords. They each are inhabited by demons which include the sins and other things like: Violence, Pain, Death, Greed, Strife, Disaster, Defeat, Nightmares, Hope. : D)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:47 am

"Oh I like that in a woman. It's nice to know you'er fierce and passionate." Levi said with a smile. He kissed her passionatley and pulled her closer. He was going to enjoy this.

(Time skip.)

-----

"Yes but there is still four of us left. Not a woman had found love but there are more ment than women here. Oh well we'll just wait and see." Wendy said with a cheerful smile. Gregor gave her a gentle poke.

(You have to get back first silly.)
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:51 am

(You have to get them from the library. Actually I will get them for you but I have to get them from the library. Have them on ipod.)

Anya wakes up hours later and grins, licking up Levi's chest. "I hope you slept well."
~~~
Seneca smiles and then looks to Evan. "So who next?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:54 am

Levi rolled over toward her with a small sleepy murmur of pleasure. "I did but I'm not sure I can have another go round right now. My body says yes but I would like to get a shower and do some other things."

------

"We should visit Gilian before we find my taken brothers. She should be in the kitchen." Evan said with a smile. He gently lifted ehr up and carried her off toward the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:00 am

Anya smiles, "Of course my love. I knew we would need a break." she chuckles and closes her eyes, pleasantly satisfied.
~~~
"What is Gilian inhabited by?" Seneca asks before thinking for a moment. "Ah. The kitchen. Is she gluttony?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:06 am

"Would you like to shower with me? I would love the site of you clean. Cleanliness is beautiful." Levi smiled and and gently nipped at her neck.

------

"Good guess. If you have not noticed our names start with the letter of what sin inhabits us. I am Evan and I am envy. Wendy was wrath. You get the picture." Evan said giving her a smile. Ge set her on her feet in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:09 am

Anya chuckles, "And my cleanliness is the only thing you'll be looking at huh?" she asks but nods, "Yes. I would enjoy that."
~~~
Seneca gains her balance and then waves a bit to Gilian. "Hello." she calls quietly and slightly shyly.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:15 am

"Of course not but I do want you to be healthy. You might like to be dirty but I want you to be clean enough to be healthy." Levi said giving her a bright smile. He gently picked her up and carried her into the bathing room.

(Would this be an appropriate time to skip?)

------

Gilian turned with a grape in her mouth. She swallowed before she smiled. "Hello. Oh you must be Evan's new woman. It's wonderful to meet you. I'm Gilian." She said running over to shake her hand.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:22 pm

(Uh. Yes.)
Anya steps out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel and smiles, getting dressed in a nice, sleek, but not too formal blue dress.
~~~
"My name is Seneca. It's a pleasure to meet you." Seneca says, smiling and shaking Gilian's hand.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:36 pm

Levi smiled as he finished drying himself and dressing. He came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. "You look stunning. So when am I going to have to let you go back to your job? You must have to get back to seeling your goods some time. Although I get to see the real good for free." He said gently kissing her neck.

------

"Evan talked a lot about you. It's nice to put a name on a face. Would you like something to eat?" Gilian asked as she gave them a bright smile. Evan smiled as he gently stroked Seneca's hand with his thumb.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:38 pm

Anya smiles, "Well actually I do have a few places where I have to visit occasionally but usually I take on the business's job of going out and having shows of our wares and selling them. So I just have to travel a lot. I'd love to have you come along..." she says and then her expression becomes a bit sad and serious. "But if you don't want to that's ok..."
~~~
"No, thank you though. He talked a lot about me? And what did he say?" Seneca says, looking up at Evan and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:45 pm

"Are you kidding? I would love to come with you. I plan to follow you everywhere and chase away any many who only wants to hit on you for your beauty. You are mine now and that means you are stuck with me." Levi said and gently nipped at her neck.

------

"Well he was kind of drunk. He would tend to rant about you being as beautiful as a goddess but way nicer. He just complimented you all the time. So I couldn;t realy understand why he felt the need to drink." Gilian said with a light shrug.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:50 pm

Anya lets out a laugh full of pure joy and throws herself into his arms, kissing him all over his face. "Thank you Levi! But don't forget I will kill any woman who you show an interest in besides me." she warns, deadly serious.
~~~
Seneca glares up at Evan briefly but then kisses his cheek. "I can't understand either. But I guess he missed me a lot." she says, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:57 pm

"As if I could ever want another woman when I have you. No one could make me as happy. I tend to draw in women due to me being lust but I would never take them over you." Levi said and kissed her gently.

------

"I did miss you. I couldn't stand the thought of you leaving me so I used it to dull the pain." Evan said with a ligh shrug. He pulled her closer and gently kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:59 pm

Anya grins, "You definitely make me feel lust." she purrs and kisses him back. "Now I suppose we should go as we planned."
~~~
"Well I didn't leave you permanently. So you'll never have to resort to that again." Seneca soothes.

(God I have the strangest urge to make a new girl for some guy and have her end up dieing and the guy mourning her death and somehow she comes back xD)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:04 pm

"I don't know about that I think we're going to have guest soon. We should stay here for a little while." Levi said gently kissing her. He gently set her on the counter. "How about we have a nice meal while we wait?"

-------

"Good." Evan said and gave her a gentle kiss. "Now she would continue with our visits?"

(That sounds depressing.)
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:11 pm

(Sounds like a romantic tear jerker to me.)

Anya smiles, "A nice meal would be... nice."
~~~
"Yes. Lead on Evan." Seneca says, wrapping one arm around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:19 pm

"That is why I called it a nice meal." Levi said with a chuckle. He gave her a kiss before he want about preparing their meal.

-----

Evan smiled as he led her toward a room. He knocked gently. A few moments later a man apeared on the other side of the door. He smiled at them. "Hello my lovely brother and his new female. It is a pleasure to see you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ruba, Island of Happiness
Page 8 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next