Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ruba, Island of Happiness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon-cookie

Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:38 am

"It's not something I say when I meet people. I haven't told anyone really and I am not sure how you should react. I am just like anyone else and I wish to be treated as such. If you try to be mean to me I will remove your manhood." Vira said giving him a look.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:42 am

Dane stares at her for a moment with wide eyes before laughing happily. "Ah. Such a cranky, fierce, sinfully beautiful lady. I will endeavor to be kind to you at all times."
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:47 am

"I am not cranky but I will be happy to take the others as a compliment." Vira said as she looked at him. "I just want to be loved. Is that so wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:07 pm

Dane shakes his head. "No. It's most certainly not wrong. Not at all. It's something everyone wants and something everyone deserves."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:10 pm

"No one else seems to see it that way. My own siblings kicked me out. Aparently I wasn't allowed to vote and two three of them weren't around. So it would seem that people would like you to be nice to them all the time before they love you." Vira said with a light frown.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:13 pm

Dane frowns, "I could kill your brothers and sisters right now. Surely you weren't bad enough for them to warrant throwing you out and..." suddenly he stiffens and rage darkens his features, "They threw you out and left you to be violated and hurt." he growls, his arms tightening around her, not harmfully or uncomfortably so, convulsively.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:16 pm

"They didn't know that would happen to me. They would not wish something on anyone even though Wendy is wrath. I can't see why they would want to keep me around. I really was horrid to them. Evan is the only one who ever understood my feelings and the reasons for what I did." Vira said. Her fingers gently stroked his arm.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:28 pm

Dane holds her close still. "I still can't understand how they could do this for you. I don't think anyone like you could be... horrid enough to warrant that."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:32 pm

"Oh believe me I was rather horrible. Vanity used to rule me and made me do selfish things. I hurt them quite a bit. I am rather glad that I was able to change." Vira said with a light sigh. She snuggled closer to him and lightly kissed his chin. "I am glad that I am a more wonderful woman and that I just might be worthy of someone so wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:39 pm

Dane looks at her, a slight sadness in his eyes. "So are you going to go look for this wonderful man that you are now worthy of?" he asks, slight bitterness in his voice. He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. "I wish you happiness and luck." he says, slowly letting her go, seeming reluctant."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:43 pm

Vira gently grabbed hold of his shirt. "Where do you think you're going? I didn't say you could leave and I am not going to let you. I was talking to you. You thick skuled idiot." She said giving him a frown.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:54 pm

Dane closes his eyes but stands still. "What do you want me for Vira? You may be talking with me but I can't offer advice on how to find or charm your chosen man. Actually that's a lie. I could, but I refuse to."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:59 pm

"I was talking about you. But whatever do what you want." Vira said letting go of him. Men were so stupid. She couldn't believe him. She rolled over so she didn't have to look at him and curled up into a ball.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:40 pm

Dane blinks at her and then sits on the side of the bed. "Vira... are you serious?" he asks quietly. He slips a hand under her hip and pulls her close, rolling her over to look at him. "Please don't tell me your teasing me."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:46 pm

Vira gave him a glare. "I don't have a sense of humor you great big idiot. I am all ways serious in what I say although sometimes it is viceous." She then punched his arm and rolled away from his hand. "Now begon with you. I don't know if your stupidity is contageous."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:51 pm

Dane watches her and then stands. "If that's what you wish I'll go." he murmurs, his hope which has just come being crushed again. "I'm sorry..." he says and turns toward the door, feeling like his heart was being crushed.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:53 pm

"So you get mad when I tease you but you think I am teasing you when I am serious. I think you have a problem." Vira said. She rolled over to him and gave him a look. "See I told you I am not good at teasing. Now get your gorgeous backside back here."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:03 pm

Dane turns and looks at her, a confused look on his face. "Do you want me to stay or go? Please tell me so I may complete one of the two options?" he says, sounding in pain.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:13 pm

"I would like you to stay but more than that I would like for you to be happy. So please stay as long as it makes you happy." Vira said. Shee gave him puppy dog eyes in hopes that he would stay with her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:20 pm

Dane waits for a while and then smiles, coming over and laying next to her on the bed. "I'd be more than happy to stay with you. As long as you continue to wish that I stay, of course."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:26 pm

"Of course I am going to continue to wish for you to stay." Vira said. She immediately cuddled up to him and curled around his side. She placed a gentle kiss to his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:35 pm

Dane smiles, "Well then... rest sweet Vira. I will stay." he murmurs.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:42 pm

"I am not tired any more. I am too awake now." Vira said with a small smile. She wrapped her arms around him slightly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:51 pm

Dane chuckles, "I suppose that is what will happen when you get into an argument huh?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:57 pm

"What argument?" Vira asked as though she had no idea what he was talking about. She kissed his cheek and laid her head on his shoulder. "So what are your plans for the day?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:10 am

Dane groans, "I suppose my father will wish me to do a manner of weird princely things that I don't want to do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ruba, Island of Happiness
Page 16 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next