Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ruba, Island of Happiness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon-cookie

Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:35 pm

"Yay we are perfect for each other." Vira said with a bright smile. She gently gave him a squeez. She had a rather happy expression on her face. She gently walked her fingers up his chest. "I can't wait until we can try out that tub."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:44 pm

Dane growls and grins, "Neither can I, my love." he says an puts his hands over hers, gently stroking.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:54 pm

"So what exactly are you." Vira asked. She gently stroked his hands back with her thumbs. "I don't exactly know what species you are and I never really asked. I have just seen all of your man bits."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:02 pm

Dane smiles, "We're pretty much human, except we're called 'enchanted humans'. We're humans with magical being in our distant past, they don't affect our appearance much but they lengthen our life times and give us certain magical powers, though we have different powers each."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:13 pm

Vira looked thoughtful for a moment. "I guess that is good for you. I don't think I have that long of a life. I think I am just a human vessle for the sin with magic to make other people feel like commiting the sins as well."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:18 pm

Dane looks sad, "We'll find a way to stay together... we'll figure it out, I swear." he murmurs, gripping her hand.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:26 pm

"Well we will only have to worry when I start to get grey and wrinkly." Vira said giving him a smile. She gently stroked his hand. "Let's not worry about it then."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:28 pm

Dane smiles, "Yes, let us not. Though I will say, I would be happy to grow old with you Vira." he murmurs.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:38 pm

Vira smiled and placed a large kiss on his cheek. "You will be a very good looking old guy. I am sure your man bits won't be too terrible either." She murmured. One hand went down to gently stroke him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:44 pm

Dane smiles, "Of course they won't be terrible. They'll still be able to get the job done, and done well," he says, grinning wickedly.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:55 pm

"Oh but will the job ever really be done? I t hink I will forever want you until my little body wears out on me." Vira said with a smile. She continued to gently stroke him. "Oh how I love you. So when do you think you want to get married?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:02 pm

Dane thinks, "Well first I actually have to get you a ring," he says and smiles, "But I will get one and I will marry you. And I think I would like to get married on a beautiful patch of land, but it is your decision that is final."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:10 pm

"And I think a proper proposal would be nice as well. I guess we could all ways plan it out when we are ready. But your ideas sound good now." Vira said with a smile. She moved so she could rub against him. "So when do you think we will be getting to your place?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:12 pm

Dane chuckles, "Eager, my good woman?" he teases and then frowns, "We should be almost there. A few more minutes."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:17 pm

"Oh I am not eager. Just all this talking of your man bits has gotten me excited." Vira said with a smile. She let her hand continue to explore him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:20 pm

Dane growls and smiles back at her, "Well then I suppose we'll have to... Assuage your excitement." he teases, sliding his palm along her inner thigh.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:36 pm

"I can wait I just want to let you know in the hopes that you will get excited as well." Vira said with a small smile. She continued to gently rubed against him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:41 pm

Dane growls, "And you definitely know how to make me excited..." he pulls the horse to a stop as he finishes his sentence and jumps off the horse, grabbing her in his arms and carrying her inside and up the stairs as the horse grooms take Nikita away to the stables.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:56 pm

"I know I do. I am quite the little seductrice. And I just trancfer me excitement." Vira said with a smile. She wiggled lightly in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:00 pm

Dane grimaces a bit, looking almost in pain with desire. "Stop for a moment lass or I'll take you here in the hallway," he growls, not teasing but not totally serious. "Ah lass." he growls and kisses her, kicking open and kicking closed the door to his bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:08 pm

"I have never been made love to in a hallway before." Vira said with a thoughtful expression. She stayed still as she let him carry her to the bed. She didn't want to put him in any pain. "I really do love you Dane."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:12 pm

"I really do love you too, Vira. With all my heart, my sweet woman." Dane purrs, laying her on the bed and kissing up her legs, looking her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:17 pm

"I think my love for you takes up my soul as well. I don't think I have any more for any other men. Only family or future children have room there." Vira said with a small smile. She gently ran her fingers through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:28 pm

"Do you wish to have children with me, my love? I would adore any of our children, but if you did not wish to have them that is fine as well," Dane says, love and hope glistening in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:30 pm

"I wouldn't have brought them up if Iwas going to say no." Vira said with a small roll of her eyes. "I would love to have children with you. They would be positively wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:35 pm

Dane smiles, "Yes, little Danes and Viras running around the mansion. Causing trouble. Cute, but troublesome." he laughs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ruba, Island of Happiness
Page 20 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next