Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ruba, Island of Happiness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon-cookie

Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:48 am

Levi gave her a smile. "I think that would work better in the family room." He picked her up gently and carried her over to the couch. He sat her down gently in his lap.

-----

Evan smiled at her and gently grabbed her hips. He tugged her forward. "WE will have one heck of a try I can tell you that."

-----

"I like your curves and laziness doesn't bother me. And I like your blonde hair. It's lovely." Sam said gently twirly a strange of hair around his finger. He gently kissed her cheek. "You are wonderful and you shouldn't doubt yourself."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:02 pm

Anya smiles and lays back against his chest, sighing happily and closing her eyes.
~~~
Seneca grins. "Please yes Evan." she purrs and grabs his shoulders.
(Time skip)
~~~
Erika smiles. "Thank you Sam..." she murmurs and continues to hug him.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:06 pm

Levi smiled as he gently stroked her hair. He gently kissed her head. "I love you so much Anya." He murmured.

-----

Evan woke later to find himself snuggled against her with his hand gently placed on her stomach.

-----

"Would you like to come back with me now? I still have food waiting for you." Sam said as he looked at her with a tender expression.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:16 pm

"I love you too Levi. And I will love you forever." Anya sighs, happier than she'd ever been.
~~~
Seneca opens her eyes and smiles at Evan. "Good morning my love."
~~~
Erika smiles and looks embarrassed. "It's probably cold... but I'd love to go back with you."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:23 pm

"Forever is a long time and I will love you for as long as you will let me." Levi said with a smile. He gently stroked her cheek and kissed her head. "You are more than I could ever hope for."

------

"Yes it is my beautiful little joy." Evan said gently kissing her cheek. He gently licked her cheek and gently rubbed her stomach. "I think there might be a little baby in there."

------

"I will keep you warm." Sam said with a smile. He gently picked her up and carried her off to catch a boat back. "Just don't try to leave me again."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:36 pm

Anya smiles. "Forever might be a long time but it's true. I will love you and stay with you forever."
~~~
Seneca lets out a sound of excitement and puts her hands on her stomach. "A baby. Oh how I want a baby."
~~~
"I won't..." Erika says, snuggling into the cradle of his arms. "I could barely run away the first time."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:43 pm

"Good because I'm going to keep you forever." Levi said with a smile. He gently nuzzled her cheek and licked at her neck in a cat like way.

-----

"Well that's good if you have a baby in you." Evan said with a smile. He gently nipped at her neck. "You will have such beautiful children."

-----

"Then just don't try. It is not useful to run for once I stake a claim I will keep at it." Sam said as he looked at her. He ploped down on a seat on the boat and held her close.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:49 pm

Anya gasps and begins purring like a cat loudly. "Oh Levi."
~~~
"I can almost feel the bundle of joy inside me. It's strange. Is that normal?"
~~~
"So once you stake a claim you'll keep that thing or.... person forever?" Erika asks, hope shimmering in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:54 pm

"Yes, my love?" Levi asked as he continued to lick her and nip at her gently.

-----

"How would I know I have never been pregnant." Evan said with a small smile. He nuzzled her stomach gently. His tongue poked out to lick her gently.

-----

"Of course. I am persistant and determind." Sam said with a llight nod. He kissed her gently.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:07 pm

"That feels so good." She purrs and shudders again.
~~~
Seneca giggles. "That tickles Evan. And you know more about it than I do."
~~~
Erika smiles. "So I can stay with you? You don't mind? I'll work to earn my keep if you want."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:14 pm

"I'm glad you like it. I want to make you happy my love." Levi said as he continued to lick and nip at her neck. He really did want to make her happy.

-----

"I do not know anything about it. I have never been around pregnant women and I have never been pregnant." Evan said as he gently licked her stomach. "I can't believe we have a little child in there."

-----

"Don't you have a job all ready?" Sam asked as he gently sucked at her neck. "Besides I want to keep you to love you not to make you work."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:07 pm

Anya chuckles and pulls him away from her before she begins kissing his neck. "Well you did. And now I plan to return the favor."
~~~
Seneca smiles. "Well I suppose we'll just have to learn..."
~~~
Erika sighs, "I probably don't have one anymore. Anya is probably gone already. Plus she hates it when I disappear."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:21 pm

Levi let out a small murmur of pleasure. "Ah you are doing a wonderful job of that my dear." He murmured stroking her hair.

-----

"We will be good parents even if we're just trying it out." Evan said gently kissing her cheek.

-----

"Oh I doubt she has run off. I am sure she knows you are with me." Sam said with a light smile. He gently took hold of her hand and rubbed it against him gently. "I can't wait to get you back in my bed."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:45 pm

"Definitely. I aim to please." Anya purrs and nips his neck before licking away the sting.
~~~
"Of course we will." Seneca purrs.
~~~
Erika's eyes widen as she feels him and then her eyes close half way and turn seductive. "Well then what are we waiting for?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:49 pm

Levi let out a moan. "How could any man not want you?" He asked. He gently pulled her onto his lap so she was stradeling his hips. He licked her cheek gently. "Ah it seems like so long since we've been in bed."

------

"I am glad you have so much faith." Evan said with a smile. He gave her a gently kiss and stroked her hair gently. "Are are truly beautiful."

------

"For the boat to dock." San replied. "I don't think the people riding with us would enjoy it very much if we striped and went at it right here."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:11 pm

Anya grins, "I don't know. You obviously want me." she purrs when he pulls her on top, "Yes, it has been a long time."
~~~
"I know we will be good parents because we hope to be." Seneca grins.
~~~
Erika blushes, "I forgot they were here..." she whispers, seeming embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:28 pm

"Of course I want you. I am going to make you my bride and you are planing to have my child." Levi said with a smile. He rubbed against her and gently kissed her.

-----

"Ah that is a good theory." Evan said and gently kissed her cheek. "I love you so much." He gently moved her to the edge of the bed and knelt in front of her. He gently took her hand in his placing a gentle kiss to the back of her knuckles. He then pulled out a small box. "My beautiful Seneca will you marry me?"

-----

"If we weren't I would all ready have you in my bed ready for another adventure." Sam said gently nibbling on her neck. He licked her gently.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:49 pm

Anya chuckles, "I'm not planning on having your child. I *am* having your child."
~~~
Seneca stares at the ring for a moment, her eyes flickering and reflecting the stone's color. She then covers her mouth with her hands and giggles. "Oh yes. Yes Evan."
~~~
Erika chuckles and lays her head on his chest, wrapping her arms around his hips and waist. "I can't wait."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:02 am

"Sorry for my slip." Levi said with a smile. He wrapped his arms around her and gave her a gentle squeeze. "I love you so much."

-----

Evan smiled as he hugged her close. "Thank you so much. Oh how I love you." He said in a happy tone. He couldn't believe it.

-----

"I noticed when you wanted me to do you right here in front of all these people." Sam said giving her a bright smile. He kissed her gently.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:59 am

Anya laughs and throws her arms around him. "I love you too."
~~~
Seneca smiles at him with happiness shining from her eyes. "I love you too Evan."
~~~
"Well I've been getting used to everything. Especially with our exercises," Erika says, smiling seductively.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:23 am

Levi laughed lightly at her happiness. "I am glad you do or our marriage would be a little difficult." He said and gently nuzzled her neck.

-----

"If you didn't you wouldn't be with me or marrying me." Evan said with a light smile. He kissed her gently. "You will be a wonderful wife and mother of our child."

-----

"I don't think it is exercise. That makes it sound like a chore. It is a lot more fun. And I so enjoy your curvs." Sam said giving her a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:30 am

Anya grins, "I think we'll have a happy and... Busy marriage,"
~~~
Seneca smiles, "I suppose that's true isn't it?" she giggles and lays across him.
~~~
Erika grins, "It's not work. It's fun. And I love it."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:40 am

"Now why would it be busy?" Levi asked gently shifting her in his arms. He gently ran his hand down her front to gently rub her stomach. She was so beautiful and he couldn't believe she was full of his child.

-----

"Oh you will come to find that I am almost all ways right." Evan said giving her a smile. He gently kissed her cheek and stroked her. "You are beautiful."

-----

"Fun is good for you it'll keep your heart going." Sam said with a smile. He watched her intently. "You are so wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:07 pm

Anya chuckles and kisses him. "Well we're going to have children and have to chase them around silly."
~~~
Seneca chuckles, "You might be always right but I'm your fiance." she teases, "And of course I'm beautiful."
~~~
Erika blushes, "Only you think that I'm anything special.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:23 pm

"That sounds fun. I like the chase. It makes your heart race and gets you excited." Levi said with a small purr. He gently kissed up her neck.

-----

Evan let out a small laugh. "Of course I must all ways listen to my lovely woman even if I think she is wrong." He said and gently rubbed her stomach. "It's hard to believe there is a baby in there."

-----

"You don't know that. You only think that because you need a reason to feel insecure. I am sure lots of men want you. But I am the only one that will have you." Sam said and gently nipped her neck.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:51 pm

"You better come only to me to rid yourself of that excitement." Anya teases, hugging him. "Because I'll only ever come to you. And frequently."
~~~
"It is isn't it?" Seneca says, looking at her stomach in wonder. "A baby..."
~~~
Erika yelps but then melts into his arms. "Your the only man I'll ever want or accept..." she murmurs shyly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ruba, Island of Happiness
Page 11 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next