Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ruba, Island of Happiness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon-cookie

Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:43 am

Vira stoped moving for a moment. "I love you too, Dane." She murmured softly. She leaned into him and gave him a gentle kiss. "I don't think I can let you go now."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:46 am

Dane pulls her close abruptly, a single tear running down his cheek. "I don't even have to think about it. I know I'll never be able to let you go." he murmurs, carrying her to their bed.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:52 am

Vira smiled and wrapped her legs around him. "Good, because if you even look at those little vultures I will kick your butt so hard you won't know which way is up."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:00 am

Dane laughs and grips her hips, "Oh do not worry. The little harpies down there hold no appeal to me. Only you do. Only you ever will."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:08 am

Vira gave him a smile and gently trailed her fingers over him. "I hope you still think so high of me when I am old an grey. If I get old and grey. None of use have ever really seen anyone of use get old."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:12 am

Dane chuckles, "Of course I will always think you beautiful. And do not forget that if you age you will not age alone. I will be there alongside you."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:22 am

"I thing I would be happy to grow old with you. It sounds like a lovely thing." Vira said with a smile. She rubbed against him gently. "Now please make love to me. I wish to show you how much I love you."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:27 am

Dane smiles and wraps his arms around her, "I will be happy to do that for you my love. Tenderly and gently," he murmurs and kisses her.
(TS!)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:32 am

Vira smiled lightly as she slept. She gently licked his chest and stroked him gently. Oh how she had enjoyed their night together. She had never felt anything more wonderful. It had chased all of her memories of her attack away.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:32 am

Dane opens his eyes to the best sight he'd ever see in the morning and smiles at Vira. "How beautiful you are, even more so after this."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:31 am

Vira turned her head to look at him and gave him a smile. "After what? Making love or telling each other that we love each other?" She asked raising an eye brow at him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:44 am

Dane chuckles, "Both. Both made you more beautiful in my eyes. In different ways though."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:48 am

"How so?" Vira asked. She moved slightly so she was in a more comfortable position as she looked at him. She stroked his chest gently.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:31 pm

"Well when you said you loved me it really showed me your inner light, your inner beauty. You are beautiful on the inside, radiant and good. And with what we just did it made your body seem more beautiful, with the things it can do..." Dane murmurs, shivering at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:09 pm

"I was rather surprised myself at what I can do. Then again you surprised me as well. I have never really seen a male's body before. And I had no idea what it could do. It was amazing." Vira murmured and gently kissed up his chest. "You are simply amazing."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:57 pm

Dane grins, "I'm happy I was your first. It means I will always be the best in your mind," he murmurs, nuzzling the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:37 pm

"Perhaps you will perhaps not." Vira said giving him a small smile. Then a thoughtful look crossed her face. "Was I your first? I am sure I will be the best but was I your first?" She asked tilting her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:49 pm

Dane looks at her and then his lips spread in a grin and he chuckles, "Yes your my first. It's not exactly encouraged for the son of the Arl to... sleep around."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:56 pm

"I doubt any of the women would complain." Vira said giving him a small smile. She gently kissed him and walked her fingers down his chest. "I am glad that you saved such a thing for me. I wish that I had been able to give you my first but it seems to have been taken from me. You are my first time making love though."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:01 pm

Dane smiles at her, even though the mention of what happened to her seems to make him a bit cranky, "Remind me to hunt down those bastards. And it was your first time in all the ways that matter," he murmurs, pulling her close into his protective embrace.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:11 pm

"Ah you don't have to. I took care of them after that. I don't believe they even got to finish." Vira said with an evil smile. She gently wrapped her legs around him and gave him a ligh squeez. "I love you, Dane."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:26 pm

Dane chuckles, "I love you too my beautiful, cranky, and vengeful woman." he murmurs, teasing her but also seeming to like that about her. "About what I said before we... you know..."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:34 pm

"How many times do I have to tell you that I am not cranky?" Vira said gently sticking her tongue out at him. "And what were we talking about before we did that? All I remember is the wonderful feeling of you." She said with a smile. She gently licked his neck.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:30 pm

Dane gulps and looks a bit nervous. "I was wondering... if perhaps you'd like to become... the Arlessa beside me when I become Arl..." he says then quickly adds, "but if you do not want to that's ok too..."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:37 pm

Vira gently poked him. "Don't get all down in the dumps. I would love to become your Arlessa. Although I hope your family will aprove of me." She said and frowned lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:52 pm

Dane frowns, "To tell the truth I could care less whether my father likes you. My mother, however, I'm sure will adore you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ruba, Island of Happiness
Page 18 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next