Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ruba, Island of Happiness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin

Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:52 pm

Dane frowns, "To tell the truth I could care less whether my father likes you. My mother, however, I'm sure will adore you."
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:57 pm

"I hope so. I donnot want people to dislike me." Vira said and nodded. "So where do you live, Dane? I guess now that I think about it, we don't know that much about each other."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:24 pm

Dane chuckles, "Well my father believes I should have practice at governing lands before I 'take on the great role of governing the Grand Island of Ruba'. So in fact, I own a lard estate with a mansion."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:59 pm

"A big house for a big man I supouse." Vira said with a light nod. She gave his big parts a quick kiss. "And it sounds nice to not have to live with my seven siblings in a rather small place. So how many women do you have stashed up in your house? Or have you been living with some men?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:09 pm

Dane chuckles, "No women or men besides the servants. I preferred to live alone back then after all," he murmurs and brushes his thumb over her lips, "You will have all the room you wish."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:12 pm

"Oh who wants room? I want to be close to you." Vira said with a smile. She snuggled closer to him and gently kissed his thumb. "Although if you have a nice bath I will be extreemly happy."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:15 pm

Dane chuckles, "It is a nice bath indeed... in fact... if you wish we could travel there now. It is but a few hours away by horse."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:22 pm

"I have never ridden a horse but I wouldn't mind going with you. I do like a nice bath. If you would wish to join me in it then I would love it even more." Vira said giving him a smile. "I might just have the cloths apropriate for riding."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:25 pm

Dane smiles, "I will get Nikita ready then and meet you at the front of the inn when you are ready," he murmurs, kissing her gently before striding out the door.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:34 pm

"Dane put some cloths on before you go out there." Vira said as she stood up. She went to the door with his cloths and held them out to him. "I don't need those vultures seeing you."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:50 pm

Dane chuckles and slips into his clothes, making himself 'proper'. "Thank you my dear. I would not wish them to see me either." he says and shudders before kissing her again, this time more heatedly. "I must go get the horse or else we will not be leaving anytime soon." he says and once again strides out the door.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:53 pm

Vira giggled lightly as she closed the door. She then dressed herself and gathered her things. She made sure she had everything before she skiped out to meet him. Luckily none of those vultures were there to give her troubles. She smiled lightly and went out to look for him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:16 pm

Dane pulls up a beautiful chestnut horse with a dark brown mane and smiles. "This is Nikita. She's one of our best horses, fast and skilled but also controllable." he says and helps her on before climbing up in front of her. "Now you'll need to hold tight around my waist. It's going to be a long ride. Tell me if you start to hurt or get tired."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:24 pm

Vira held him tightly around the waist. "I don't think that will hapen but I will make sure to tell you if it does." She said with a light nod. She gently squeezed him before she looked out to see where they were going. "So what are your parents like?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:42 pm

Dane kicks Nikita into a gallop and then speaks, "Well my father, as perhaps you've guessed, is kind of a bastard. All he has on his mind is ruling, money, and power. My mother however is a wonderful lady. She's always kind and thoughtful and she'll be happy I've found someone to love."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:44 pm

"I am sure he couldn't all wasy have been that way. I am sure they fell in love before he was that way. Or your mother is very good at seeing the good in people. I do hope they won't hate me too terribly much." Vira said and sighed lightly. She gently kissed the side of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:47 pm

"I'm sure my mother will love you, and it is possible that my father was different but unlikely. And they are not exactly in love I think... I do not know. But it is entirely plausible that it was a marriage of wealth." Dane says.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:56 pm

"Doesn't sound fun at all. Will your father immedately dislike me because I do not seem wealthy? I do have quite a bit of money but I don't want that to be the only reason one would like me." Vira said and frowned lightly. She gently rested her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:02 am

Dane sighs, "My father will like you is you have a powerful, rich family. And if your not a totally dishonorable woman. But father is an idiot as well."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:08 am

"Well I am not dishonorable and I do come from a rich family. I live with, Greed, Wrath, Glutton, Sloth, Envy, and Lust. So to cure their apitites as well we have a bit of money." Vira said with another small nod. She gently kissed up his neck. "But I am glad you love me for me."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:15 am

Dane smiles, "Of course I love you for you. I didn't wait for you perfect woman, that being you, just to accept her because she has a lot of money," he chuckles, teasing her.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:20 am

"Whatever, we both know that you chased after me for my beauty. I guess I am just hard to resist." Vira said with a small smile. She gently licked his neck. "It is nice out here. I wonder why I have never been riding before."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:10 pm

Dane smiles over his shoulder to her, "Well if you wish I will take you out to look at horses and we'll get you the best horse money and connections can buy *and* you can choose the horse so that she or he is exactly how you want her. Or if you wish you can have one of the horses from the stables. Any one you want, whether ours or not, I will try my hardest to get for you so we may go on rides together, if you wish." he says, sounding like he's trying hard to please her.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:20 pm

Vira gently patted his head with her hand. "You are really sweet but you don't need to try so hard. I am a woman who is rather easily satisfied. I would be fine with just borrowing a horse for a ride. I don't need you to go to so much trouble for me." She said with a small smile. She gently kissed his neck affectionately. "A big tub and a good man are all I really need in life. Aside from food and drink of course."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:28 pm

Dane chuckles and smiles at her, "A beautiful, amazing woman, and a large tub with food and drink is all I need to be happy."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:35 pm

"Yay we are perfect for each other." Vira said with a bright smile. She gently gave him a squeez. She had a rather happy expression on her face. She gently walked her fingers up his chest. "I can't wait until we can try out that tub."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ruba, Island of Happiness
Page 19 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next