Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ruba, Island of Happiness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon-cookie

Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:05 am

Levi growled lightly as he gently gripped her hips. He rolled against her and matched her passion. "Can I get rid of your clothes now?" He asked with a small growl.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:07 am

Anya flashes her fangs at him and growls before smiling. "You'll have to fight me for them," she says and rolls over, putting him on top.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:13 am

"I will make sure to do that." Levi said with a smile. He pinned her to the bed and trailed his mouth over her. He used one hand to rip her clothing off. "You're so beautiful."

(TIme skip.)
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:16 am

Anya wakes up and stretches about an hour later, arching her back like a cat and reaching out in front, her claws making slight furrows in the sheets. She then curls up next to Levi. "Good morning."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:21 am

Levi smiled as he rolled over and pulled her into his arms. "Good morning to you beautiful. I am happy to see you. Would you like that poking and me making you breakfast now?" He asked raising an eye brow at her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:23 am

Anya smiles, "Breakfast first. Then you can do all the poking you want," she teases, sticking her tongue out at him and rolling over, a twinkle in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:30 am

Levi smiled and gently caught her in a kiss. "You should be careful where you're sticking that tongue. So breakfast it is." He said as he stood and started dressing. "Do you need something to wear since I kind of destroyed your clothing?" He asked with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:36 pm

Anya smiles and looks down, "Yes I suppose I will need some clothes if I'm going to be parading around. Unless you don't mind me going around like this?" she teases, getting out of bed.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:51 pm

Levi frowned lightly. "I don't want other men to see the treasure you are. You are mine though. Although I'm sure they will want you even more because you are taken. That's how it seems to work." He said leaning over and gently kissing her cheek. He went to his dresser and pulled out a pair of clothes for her. He gently tossed them to her. "I hope they fit."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:55 pm

"Are they yours?" Anya asks, slipping into them and smiling. "I hope they are," she says and moves closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:05 pm

"Of course they are. I live here you know." Levi said with a light chuckle.He gently kissed her cheek. "Now let's see what I can do about that breakfast."

------

Evan gave her a small smile. "I guess we should go but I think staying with you would be way better." He said before he helped her out of bed. "What would you like to wear? I'm affraid I don't own any dresses."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:14 pm

Anya smiles and follows after him, watching his broad shoulders and admiring his figure and backside.
~~~
"Just a nice shirt and some pants please." Seneca says, already working on braiding her hair with quick sure movements.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:20 pm

Levi turned to give her a smile "Like the view?" He asked with a smile. He entered the kitchen and started searching for food.

------

Evan dug through his drawrs and soon tossed her a pair of his clothing. "I hope it fits. And I hope that I can keep my hands off you while you're in them."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:22 pm

"Yes. I do." Anya purrs and comes up behind him, draping her arms over his shoulders and setting her chin on one shoulder. "You have a gorgeous backside." she teases.
~~~
Seneca grins, "Do you need to keep your hands off me?" she asks seductively while slipping into the clothing which fits her pretty well.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:02 am

"Then I will feel flattered." Levi said with a smile. He gently kissed her cheek. He then began to set things up for their breakfast.

------

"I don't think it would be good if I was touching your woman parts in front of my siblings." Evan said giving her a smile. "I will save that for when we're alone."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:06 am

Anya watches him prepare the breakfast with hungry but interested eyes.
~~~
Seneca chokes on her laughter and then hugs him. "Your wonderful..."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:11 am

"Now is that hungry look for me or the food?" Levi asked her with a smile. He placed a gentle hand on her hip and pulled her to him for a kiss.

------

"Really? I've never been told that before. I'm glad you think so." Evan said and huged her back gently. He tiped her back slightly and kissed down her neck.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:18 am

"Both." Anya purrs. "But I need food first and then I can... attend to you." She says and presses into him, kissing his chin.
~~~
"You are." Seneca smiles and presses into his kisses, sighing in pleasure. "So who will we meet first?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:27 am

"Oh yes we need to keep our strength up so we don't wear ourselves out." Levi said with a small smile. He kissed her gently before he went back to cooking.

------

"Whomever we find first." Evan said with a smile. He gently lifted her and set her on her feet. He then led her toward the door. He opened it for her. "After you my lovely woman."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:47 pm

"Most definitely," Anya grins and kisses him back while he kisses her before pulling herself on top of a counter and watching him.
~~~
Seneca smiles, "So I'm a lovely woman am I?" she asks, seeming a bit unsure but happy.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:53 pm

Levi smiled as he started his cooking. He wanted to make her something she would enjoy. "Although I am looking forward to eating with you I am more so looking forward to leading you back into the bedroom and loving you for the whole day."

------

"Of course you are. Have I not mentioned that before? I find you to be the most beautiful of all the woman and I am so glad you want to be mine." Evan said giving her a smile and kissing her cheek. He then led her into the large room and found Wendy and Gregor having breakfast. "Here we go."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:59 pm

Anya grins and lays back on the counter. "Well of course Levi. I'll do anything for my food," she teases, a wicked gleam in her eyes.
~~~
Seneca smiles and moves a bit close to Evan, grasping his hand for comfort.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:06 pm

"Oh that sounds dirty. I don't know about that. I don't want you to be giving other men what you've given to me. You're mine now and I won't let you bed another man." Levi said leaning over and gently opened her shirt. He skimed his mouth down her front.

-------

Evan gave her a smile and her hand a reasuring squeez. He led her to the table and pulled her chair out for her. "Hey guys. I would like you to meet my lovely lady friend, Seneca. Seneca this is WEndy and Gregor."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:08 pm

Anya chuckles and fists his hair in her hands. "And how could another man satisfy me and my wild side, Levi?" she purrs.
~~~
Seneca nods at Wendy and Gregor. "Hello. My name is Seneca. It's a pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:19 pm

"I doubt another man could handle you." Levi said as he sucked gently on her skin. "Although I do think I have to finish our food before I continue to please you." He said and gave her a quick kiss.

------

Wendy smiled and Gregor just noded."It is nice to meet you as well. I do hope you don't get any overwelming feelings."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:33 pm

Anya smiles, "Perhaps..." she purrs and shuffles away a bit. "But don't be too long."
~~~
Seneca frowns, "Overwhelming feelings?" she asks, seeming a bit confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ruba, Island of Happiness
Page 7 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next