Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Desert Provence

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon-cookie

The Desert Provence - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:45 am

Liliana let out a strangled cry. "Please stop! Stop hurting him!" She cries the tears flowing from her eyes. "Please don't kill him. Keep him alive for the baby." She said and quickly covered her mouth with her hand. She didn't know if that would help or if they would be even more angry. She just wanted them to stop hurting him. She sobbed lightly wanting the pain to go away.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:52 am

Guron's eyes light up at the mention of a baby and he smiles. "We did it? We made a family?" he asks, his voice breaking. He stops struggling instantly, forgetting the pain as his body dies. "Oh Liliana... Your a miracle. I love you..." he says, tears streaming from his eyes. Nikran and Mikhail watch him, seeming torn as to what to do. Was he faking this and controlling Liliana or was it true?
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:59 am

"I love you too. I can't have a family without you. Please don't leave me." Liliana said tears still in her eyes. She didn't want his to die. She needed him and he couldn't leave her not like this. "Please don't kill him. He hasn't told you a single lie. I need him as much as your women need you."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:06 am

Mikhail slowly releases Guron and steps back, looking toward May for a moment and then looking at Liliana. He nods to her and then goes to May, drawing her into his arms.

Nikran growls, "He has told me lies! He tried to kill me! He lied to me and almost got me to kill May! How can I trust anything you or he say!?" he snarls, seeming confused however. Guron takes this moment to break free and bolt to Liliana, ignoring Orchid and falling to his knees in front of Liliana. He gently takes her hand, instantly healing. He then puts his cheek against her stomach. "Oh Liliana," he sobs, actually crying.

(I'm crying too 0.0)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:15 am

Liliana gently whiped at her eyes and gently stroked his hair. "Don't cry I'm here. You don't have to worry I'll keep you safe." She said with a smal smile. She turned her pink gaze to Orchid. "You should return to your man. He needs to calm down and I think you should get out of the sun." Orchid nodded and stood. She made her way to Nikran.

"She's right. I need to get out of the sun. I don't want it to fry the baby's little brain. He's going to need that." Orchid said gently taking his hand.

"I think we should take you inside. I will make you some nice tea that will heal you right up." Liliana said gently kissing his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:19 am

Guron smiles a little up at Liliana and turns to Nikran, "If you would like... brother... you, Mikhail, May, and Orchid may come inside... I know you may not wish to but your welcome..." he says and follows Liliana inside, holding her hand to his face and touching her as much as possible, the life energy around her healing him quite well.

Mikhail looks at Nikran, "I believe... I'm going to go in and perhaps make peace with Milhair. Though he doesn't seem to use that name any longer..." he says and turns to May.

Nikran looks to Orchid and sighs, "I will accept it.. for now." he says and gently lifts her up, carrying her inside.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:28 am

Lilianasmiled lightly at Guron and lead him toward the kitchen to make tea. "The family room is right over there." She called to the others motioning toward the family room.

May smiled lightly and kissed Mikhail's nose. "I think I can learn to forgive him as well. He has probably served his time. Besides I would love to take a load off."

Orchid let out a small squeek and gently kissed Nikran on the cheek. "I know he has hurt you badly but he seems to be truly sorry and he has a woman to love. You have all found happiness and if he hadn't been a jerk you might not have gotten set free then I wouldn't have gotten you all to myself."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:33 am

(I have to go to bed... sorry.)
Guron pulls Liliana close once they enter the kitchen and he just holds her for a while. "I love you..." he breaths, nuzzling the side of her neck.
~~~
Mikhail sighs, "Yes, I suppose it's true. As long as you can forgive him I will try as well."
~~~
Nikran puts his forehead on Orchid's shoulder, "It's just so hard to forgive him for everything... but I suppose I do owe him a chance. But if he ever makes a mistake and kills an innocent I'll know and I'll be there."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:37 am

"I love you too. And I'm glad you're not dead." Liliana said gently stroking his hair. She smiled lightly truly happy that he hadn't been killed. She didn't know what she would have done if he had been.

-------

"That's a good boy." May said with a smile. She gently pinched his cheeks. "I knew I like you for a reason. More than for your killer body."

-------

"I'm sure you will." Orchid said gently patting his shoulder. "Now can we please get to sitting. The baby doesn't seem to be worried anymore and is kicking like a little horse again."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:22 am

Guron smiles, "I'm glad I'm not dead," he says and placing his hand on her stomach. "A baby..." he murmurs, seeming stunned. "I would have fought forever to get back to you and the baby..."
~~~
Mikhail chuckles, "Was that the only reason you love me?" he says, kissing her.
~~~
Nikran chuckles and sits down, holding Orchid on his lap. "So how are you and the baby doing?" he says, rubbing her stomach, hoping to make her feel better.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:32 am

"I know you would. The baby will have a good father." Liliana said gently kissing his cheek. "Now would you like to help me make tea or are you just going to be hovering around? Not that I mind."

--------

"Of course not. It is just a bonus to the wonderful person that you are." May said with a smile. Her ears wiggled slightly in an almost fox like gesture. "Although you did start out stalking me."

--------

"We're fine. Although you might embarass the baby if he were to know what little Nikran is up to." Orchid said with a smile. She gently kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:41 am

Guron smiles and kisses her cheek, "I'd love to help though I don't know how to make tea."
~~~
Mikhail chuckles, "Well who wouldn't stalk a pretty young lady that was the first thing they remember?"
~~~
Nikran rubs a horn against her shoulder. "I don't think he'd be embarrassed," he purrs. "By the way how old do you estimate he is?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:47 am

"Oh I can teach you. It is not that hard and I make the best tea." Liliana said with a bright smile. She gently took hold of a kettle and killed it with water.

-------

"Oh I don't know normal people. Not everyone finds themself in that kind of situation." May said gently stroking his cheek.

------

"I don't know he feels a few months old all ready. And I'm round enough to confirm that." Orchid said as she gently rubbed her stomach. She hadn't noticed how round she was getting. She had woken with a small curve and now the baby really had grown.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:56 am

Guron watches carefully but also continues touching her, seeming unable to stop because of the short seperation.
~~~
Mikhail snorts, "Well I'm personally glad it happened to us. I wouldn't have you otherwise."
~~~
Nikran smiles, "When you think he's even close to getting ready to come out I want you to tell me so we can get you someplace safe for the birth."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:07 am

It took a few more minutes for Liliana to get the tea ready for she had to keep stoping and enjoying his touch. "I think we should go to the family room before cloths star coming off." She said giving him a smile.

-------

"Yes, it was indeed a good thing. I am personaly glad you stalked me. Although I have a question. Before we actually met did you ever see me without clothing. There must have been a few times when I was without." May said with a thoughtful expression.

-------

"Isn't May's mother a goddess of child birth? We stay with them a few days before the end of the week to make sure I have someone experienced to help with the baby." Orchid said with a small nod. She gently drew patterns on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:17 am

Guron smiles, "I suppose that would shock my brothers," he says and picks up the tea, walking into the family room with it and Liliana.
~~~
Mikhail blushes, "Well I did tell you that I learned the... fine art of seduction because I felt desire for you. That was for more than one reason."
~~~
Nikran grins, "That sounds perfect. Your not only a beautiful kind woman, you're a genius!" he says, hugging her.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:25 am

"Some how I doubt that." Liliana murmured as she followed after him. She set the cups down and offered one to Orchid who thanked her with a smile. Liliana didn't want to make the woman have to get up to get it. She looked rather pregnant and she might be having low energy.

------

May's face burned. "I knew you were a creep. When and were did you peep on me?" She asked her eye brows almost disapearing beneath her hair.

------

"I know I am. There has to be more than one reason that you like me." ORchid said giving him a bright smile. She gently licked his horns.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:33 am

Guron chuckles and sits down, drinking some tea and watching Liliana. As soon as she's done passing around tea he pulls her onto his lap.
~~~
Mikhail starts thinking, "I don't really remember when or where. I was stalking you for heaven's sake! I just know you were and are gorgeous.
~~~
Nikran shudders, "Ah lass you shouldn't do that in public," he says and shivers, his horns going straight and darkening. "Ah never mind," he says and rubs against her.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:39 am

Liliana smiled as she found herself in Guron's lap. "So you're name was not all ways Guron? That's rather odd because you seem more like a Guron to me." She said with a light shrug. She sipped her tea lightly.

------

"You're lucky I love you or I might feel weird knowing that you've seen me without cloths before I even met you. That must have been torture for you. Although I have a feeling that you didn't do the polite thing and turn away." May said giving him a look.

------

"I shouldn't but I do it anyway." Orchid said giving him a smile. She gently brushed hair away from his forehead. "I can't help it that I love you."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:48 am

Guron frowns but then shrugs, "I suppose my name used to be Milhair. But I chose a new name... in fact in the language of the demons Guron means tormented... so it seemed fitting to me. However Guran means loved... so I chose guron but pronounce it as Guran."
~~~
Mikhail kisses her nose gently, "How was I supposed to know better? I had no idea it wasn't normal to watch you,"
~~~
Nikran continues rubbing his horns against her shoulder, "Yes well I'm not too disappointed about you loving me," he teases.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:58 am

"Oh you are loved even though you were once tormented. I love you and you don't have to worry anymore. I won't let anyone hurt you anymore." Liliana said gently kissing his cheek. She snuggled closer to him smiling to herself. She really did love him.

------

May blushed lightly. "Well it isn't. I am sure you caught me bathing. If I was shifting then there wouldn't have been much to see. I had no idea that you all ready knew what I looked like. Were your brothers watching me too or was it just you?"

------

"You shouldn't be. You'll never find a woman who loves you more than I do. And the baby will love you unconditionaly. You will have the most wonderful family." Orchid said as she watched him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm

Guron smiles contently and pulls her close, laying his head on the end of the chair and breathing in her scent. Soon, though it's an amazing feat, he falls asleep, peacefully slumbering.
~~~
Mikhail blushes, "Well I have no idea whether they watched or not. I didn't know about them at that time remember?"
~~~
Nikran smiles, "I can't wait for our child. You'll be such a good mother."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:24 pm

Liliana smiled lightly as she gently stroked his hair. She took his cup and set in on the table. He was so adorable. She sat quietly not wishing to wake him. He probably needed his rest.

------

"Oh right. So was it while I was bathing? And if you watched me how come you didn't speak to me? It would have been an interesting encounter." May said with a light nod.

------

"I hope so. He will be a wonderful kid. I can all ready tell. He likes the sound of our voices." Orchid said with a tender smile. She gently rubber her belly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:29 pm

Mikhail groans, "An embarrassing encounter for sure. And I thought you were perhaps a spy or something."
~~~
Nikran smiles and then look over at the sleeping Guron and Liliana. "So how did you meet Milhair?" he asks, not knowing about his new name and still rubbing Orchid's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:08 pm

"How could I be spying on anyone when I was without cloths? Your reason just doesn't make sense to me." May said with a shake of her head. "But I can tell you liked the view." She said unbottoning the top few buttons of her blouse.

------

Liliana smiled lightly. "Kidnap of course. You didn't expect him to find a pure ad romantic way of picking up women. Then again who else would fallfor the knuckle head? He really is sweet you know." She said gently stroking Guron's hair.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:13 pm

Mikhail's eyes are suddenly riveted on those few buttons, "Yes, I do." he ays, dazed.
~~~
Nikran raises an eye brow and looks skeptical. "I can't imagine him as sweet. I'll have to take your word for it. So how did you fall in love with him?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Desert Provence
Page 9 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luna Obscura :: The First Continent of Eula-
Jump to: