Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Desert Provence

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin

The Desert Provence - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:13 pm

Mikhail's eyes are suddenly riveted on those few buttons, "Yes, I do." he ays, dazed.
~~~
Nikran raises an eye brow and looks skeptical. "I can't imagine him as sweet. I'll have to take your word for it. So how did you fall in love with him?"
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:19 pm

May continued to unbutton her blouse. "So when we get home is there anything you would like to do?" She asked purring seductively.

------

Liliana shrugged lightly. "I don't know it just kind of happened. That is how love works it just happens you don't plan it." She said with a tender smile.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:24 pm

Mikhail watches, "Make babies," he answers simply and leans in a little bit.
~~~
Nikran grimaces, "Perhaps I should have asked how or why?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:30 pm

May gave him a smile. "Would you like me to port us home?" She asked pressing herself against him. She gently walked her fingers down his chest.

------

"You might not believe it but he really is sweet in his own way. He's the only man that makes me feel special and wanted. He's wonderful really and I'm glad I met him. Now please stop trying to question the feelings my heart has. It is often hard to explain." Liliana said with a light nod.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:34 pm

Mikhail grins, "Certainly. See you later brother, Orchid, Liliana," he says and flashes them home.
~~~
Nikran chuckles, "I guess I'll have to believe it," he says and turns to Orchid, "How are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:40 pm

May let out a small laugh as she found herself laying against the plush sheets of their bed. "Someone is eager for a little adventure. It will be much better than just spying on me." She said wrapping her legs around his waist.

-----

Orchid gave him a light smile. "I am woderful. The tea is making me feel rather rested and the baby as calmed down a little." She said snuggling into him slightly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:44 pm

Mikhail grins and begins kissing her shoulders and moving down, "Certainly."
~~~
Nikran smiles, "So you and the baby demon are happy? Good. Every demon knows a cranky mother is a horrible thing," he teases.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:45 pm

"You bet it is so don't make me mad at you." Orchid said with a small smile. "Yes, the baby demon and I are very happy."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:08 pm

"Good," Nikran grins. "How would you like to take a swim? I know this really nice lake that's quite warm..." he murmurs.
~~~
Guron slowly wakes up, feeling pretty well rested and surprisingly relaxed. He reaches out and touches Liliana's cheek gently, happy to wake up and find it wasn't all a dream.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:49 pm

"A swim sounds rather good right about now." Orchid replied gently nuzzling his neck. "I think someone could use a little cooling off. Although I have to warn you. I am not in possession of a swimming suite."

-------

Liliana turned when she felt a hand on her cheek. She smiled lightly when she noticed it was Guron. "Did you sleep well?" She asked giving his cheek a gentle kiss.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:20 pm

"That's fine by me," Nikran grins and teleports her to a beautiful pristine lake.
~~~
"Yes, surprisingly I did," he murmurs, sitting up, noticing everyone was gone, "How long did I sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:46 pm

"It is beautiful out here." Orchid said with a rather amazed expression. She gave him a smile and gently took hold of her shirt. She quickly got rid of them and waded into the water. "Coming to join me any time soon?"

------

"Just a little while. May and Mikhail were getting all hot and bothered so they went back home to spend some alone time together. Nikran and Orchidwent off to do something else. So now it's just you and me alone in house fully rested. Whatever are we going to do?" Liliana asked with a light smile as she stroked his hair.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:56 pm

Nikran chuckles and strips off his chest armor and jumps in, smoothing diving into the water and disappearing into the depths before coming up to the top, smiling.
~~~
Guron pulls her onto his laps and his green-gold eyes turn cat/snake like. He smiles and two fangs show, "I have no idea, love. He says and begins kissing her neck.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:01 pm

Orchid smiled lightly as she swam up to him and gently licked his horns. "So are you feeling a little calmer? I don't want you to get all mad again my little demon."

-------

Liliana let out a small sound. "You're not planning to bite me are you?" She asked rather enjoying his mouth on her neck. It was heavenly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:07 pm

Nikran smiles and picks her up, standing to his full height. "I perhaps am not calm but yes, I'm better," he says and presses his teeth against her shoulder just gently, not even leaving a mark.
~~~
Guron smiles against her neck, "Nyet, love. I am not a vampire and do not need to. Although if you wish me to if would not be difficult," he purrs and licks her neck.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:17 pm

"I was expecting to hear something about you not being a small demon." ORchid said with a small smile. She lightly licked his horns again.

-------

Liliana shivered lightly. "What you're doing now feels wonderful enough I don't think biting will be neccesary." She said and gently stroked his hair.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:27 pm

"Actually I was wondering. Do you want flexible or strong today," he says, shifting to his smaller form, which is still incredibly strong but with a slightly leaner figure and smaller horns.
~~~
Guron purrs, "Nyet biting," he says and moves his hands to her shoulders. Slowly his golden, black trimmed wings unfurl from his back and spread out to become a dome over them. They slowly begin glittering, just enough to make it not pitch black.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:34 pm

"If you haven't noticed I have this pregnant belly here. You'er probably not going to get flexable out of me for an entire week. If it was a normal pregnancy then maybe but it's not so you're out of luck." Orchid said waving her hands over her stomach.

-------

Liliana blinked when she found herself under his wings. Quite literaly. "Are you trying to be romantic? Because if you're worried someone is going to see us you shouldn't be. I can block all the windows." She said snuggling into him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:43 pm

Nikran chuckles and switches back. "Perhaps you can not be flexible but I can be, nyet?" he says, smiling cheekily.
~~~
Guron chuckles. "I may be trying to be romantic but I am not worried about anyone seeing us. I would kill them if they saw you like that. It's more of a natural reaction.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:50 pm

"If you want to be then go ahead. I doubt I'll mind so feel free to try." Orchid said with a smile. She gave his horns a seductive lick.

------

"Oh so you don't want anyone to see me without my garments on. I feel flattered. Although if you want a showing feel free to look all you want." Liliana said with a smile. She moved her hands to her top and flicked it off over her head. "Your turn."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:56 pm

Nikran growls and lifts her up easily, not even straining with her extra weight from pregnancy. "Perhaps I am not in the mood for gentle."
~~~
Guron easily shreds (yes I means shreds not sheds) his shirt and looks at her. His chest is scarred but muscular and strong.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:02 pm

"That is fine with me but if you hurt the baby you're going to have more than one person after you. Although the baby will have to take it out on me." Orchid said giving him a look.

------

Liliana gently wrapped her legs around his waist and worked on the botton holding his pants together. It didn't even bother to protest. She leaned forward and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:07 pm

Nikran shakes his head and smiles, "I would never hurt our baby," he says and rubs her stomach, kissing it gently while looking into her eyes.
~~~
"Life will always be exciting with you," Guron says, shuddering and kissing her.
(Timeskip for both!)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:14 pm

Orchid woke some time later to find herself snuggled up against Nikran her hands on his chest. By now she felt rather fat. She looked at her stomach and let out a groan. She was bigger. The darn baby just kept growing.

-------

Liliana was snuggled up against Guron. Some how they had ended up on the floor. She was sure they had been a few other places but they ended up on the floor. Why not some place more comfortable? She snuggled her face into his neck and gently lapped the salt from his skin.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:20 pm

"How are you? Is it almost time?" Nikran asks, looking worried. He had never seen a pregnant woman before.
~~~
Guron mumbles and rolls over, taking the bottom so that she lies on top of him and is more comfortable. However since he's asleep he doesn't know that she was uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:27 pm

"I'm fine I just feel fat now. I still have a few days left but I think we should go stay with May and Mikhail now. The darn baby just keeps growing. He's going to be a rather big baby. He might grow to be very tall just like his father." Orchid said gently kissing his cheek.

------

Liliana let out a small squeek. She curled up on his chest and held him close. She kissed up his chest gently and nuzzled into his neck enjoying his warmth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Desert Provence
Page 10 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luna Obscura :: The First Continent of Eula-
Jump to: