Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Desert Provence

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon-cookie

The Desert Provence - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:27 pm

"I'm fine I just feel fat now. I still have a few days left but I think we should go stay with May and Mikhail now. The darn baby just keeps growing. He's going to be a rather big baby. He might grow to be very tall just like his father." Orchid said gently kissing his cheek.

------

Liliana let out a small squeek. She curled up on his chest and held him close. She kissed up his chest gently and nuzzled into his neck enjoying his warmth.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:41 pm

Nikran smiles and bigs her up, "Of course he will. If he doesn't grow taller than I am I will be stunned. He will be a warlord after all. I'm only a lord."
~~~
Guron wraps his arms around her even in sleep and makes a sleepy sound.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:50 pm

"Could have warned me about that. I feel huge now. You're lucky there is a baby in there because if there wasn't I would hate you for making me fat." Orchid said giving him a look. "Are we going to get moving soon?"

------

Liliana sighed lightly and gently trailed her fingers down his front to explore him while he slept. She gently nipped his chest.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:59 pm

Nikran chuckles, "Your not fat. Your just pleasantly, pregnantly round." he says and teleports them to the temple, taking her to a guest room.
~~~
Guron's eyes snap open when she nips his chest and he looks around for a moment before realizing what's happening and gives her a sleepy grin.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:09 pm

"Yeah you just say that because you don't have to carry around the baby." Orchid said good naturedly. She gently rubbed her stomach. "Although I would be happy to forgive you for a belly rub."

------

"Good morning sleepy head. You've been sleeping for awhile. I was thinking it might take a little bit of trying to wake you up." Liliana said with a small smile. She gently kissed his chest. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:19 pm

Nikran chuckles and rubs her belly. "What a handsome baby we're going to have," he says, his eyes shining with love and pride. He looks up at her, "I love you Orchid... I know I haven't said it before but I do..."
~~~
Guron smiles. "I love you too, Liliana. Always."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:28 pm

"I love you too." Orchid said with a smile. "If I didn't I wouldn't be having a baby with you. I am sure the baby will attract all the ladies. We'll have to keep a stick around to beat them off with."

------

"Good or I would have to hurt you. If you didn't the adventures we have would not be as wonderful." Liliana said with a smile. She gently ran her fingers over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:30 pm

Nikran laughs full out, "Certainly we will. Or else he'll be rubbing his horns all over them."
~~~
Guron rolls over, putting himself on top, and he kisses her forehead, her nose, and her lips. "Your amazing... you accepted me, you save me, your going to have a child..."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:41 pm

"That is a scarry thought. I don't want my little boy to be going after lots of women." ORchid said with a small nod. She gently poked her belly. "That's right little man you only get to rub your little horns on a few girls."

-------

"You know it. And don't you forget it. This child is going to be wonderful and you are going to be a good father." Liliana said gently wrapping her legs around his waist. "So do you have any plans for today?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:44 pm

Nikran shakes his head and grins, "It'll be hard. He'll have demons following him everywhere."
~~~
Guron smirks, "Not really. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:48 pm

"Sounds like an eventful life. I'll keep a demon stick around to get rid of them too." Orchid said with a light nod.

------

"I hadn't really made any plans. Although I think I might need to start making some plans for the baby." Liliana said looking at her stomach slightly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:53 pm

Nikran chuckles, "That's what Demon Warlords do, love. They attract demons and lead them. Sort of like generals. Lords however have to convince demons to follow after them. In fact the demon genetics and hierarchy are quite interesting."
~~~
Guron sits up, "Are you showing already?" he asks, a little stunned.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:59 pm

"You'll have to tell me about it sometime. Perhaps when I don't have a short attention span due to pregnancy." Orchid said with a small groan. She laid back against the bed and gently stroked her belly.

-----

"You tell me. You're the one who can see it. I have this darn chest in my way." Liliana said with a slight sigh. She gently ran her fingers through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:05 pm

Nikran smiles and strokes her belly for her, "It's hard to imagine... soon we'll be parents."
~~~
Guron looks panicked, "I don't know what to check for. I've never seen a pregnant woman before or met one and I've never heard anything about pregnancies."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:12 pm

"I know. I have trouble thinking what it's going to be like to be a parent. Just wait a few more days and we'll have a beautiful little baby." Orchid said with a smile. She gently stroked his hand as he stroked her belly.

------

"I know enough to get us through it. I ment just see if I have a curve in my belly. ONe that showes that I'm pregnant and wasn't there a while ago when you and I were having fun." Liliana said gently gesturing to her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:16 pm

Nikran lays his head next to her stomach, closing his eyes and continuing to pet her stomach. He begins purring and drifts off into a half sleep, keeping her close.
~~~
Guron looks at her stomach and tips his head to the side. "I... think so but I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:22 pm

Orchid smiled lightly at him and curled up lightly beside him and held him close. "Have a plesant rest." She said softly.

------

"You're a silly man. You'll be able to tell a little mroe in a few more days." Liliana said and gently patted his hair.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:05 am

Hours later Nikran wakes up, laying next to Orchid. "Goos morning love," he murmurs, quiet enough not to wake her up of she's asleep.

Orchid smiled sleepily up at him. "Good morning, love." She said snuggling closer to him. He was so warm.

"How are you?" Nikran asks, kissing the back of her neck. His bare chest presses against her back since his chest armor is off.

"Pregnant." Orchid replied. She turned over and gently nussled his chest with her small nose. "It won't be long till he's ready."

"How long?" He asks sitting up with wide eyes. "Do we need to get May's mother now?"

“Not yet. I just know that today is going to be the day.” Orchid said placing a gentle hand on her stomach.

Nikran relaxes a bit. "Ok... but make sure you tell me when it's time. I'm not going to leave your side." he says protectively.

“If you’re at my side I doubt you will miss it. If you do I will be sure to let you know.” Orchid said with a light smile. She gently laid her head on his shoulder. “Today will certainly be eventful.”

"Yes it will be... I love you Orchid..." he murmurs, drawing her close.

“I love you too.” Orchid said with a smile. She kissed his cheek gently.

Nikran smiles and stands up, "So what are we going to name the baby?"

"I have no idea. What would you like to name our little boy?" Orchid asked raising an eye brow at him.

Nikran shrugs, "Not sure. Nicolai?"

Orchid gave him a small frown. “What is with you people and the letter M and N? Would you mind the baby after my grandfather? Auden Moon was the most wonderful man I have ever known.” She said with a light nod.

Nikran smiles. "I wouldn't mind at all." he says and hugs her gently. "In fact it's a wonderful idea."

“I’m glad you think so. I am not always sure about names. My grandfather named me actually. After his favorite flower.” Orchid said smiling tenderly. She really had loved her grandfather.

"He sounds like a wonderful man. And he chose a beautiful name for you," Nikran says, smiling.

“I’m glad you think so.” Orchid said with a light smile. She then let out a groan her head tipping back. Her hand went to find his. “He’s coming.” She said after another groan. Her other hand flew to her stomach and the one holding his squeezed lightly.

Nikran’s eyes widen and he pickers her up gently, sprinting through the hallways, using his wings to make it feel so smooth that it was like they weren’t moving. “Goddess we need your help!” he calls, sounding worried.

Alika appeared and frowned lightly. “I know what to do come. She shouldn’t be moving about. You need to send for May. She is experienced as well.” Alika said and led them into a room right off of the hall. She then gestured for him to lay Orchid down.
(Time skip)
A few hours later Orchid sat propped on pillows against the headboard. She had a slightly satisfied smile on her face. May came in holding a little bundle in her arms. “Congratulations on your beautiful little boy.” She said gently placing the baby in Orchid’s arms. Orchid’s smile grew as she looked down at her little boy. He was staring with wide eyes up at her. “Hey there little boy. I’m your mother and that big guy over there is your father.” She gently tickled the baby with her index finger. He took hold of it with his little hand and gently led it to his mouth where he sucked on it. He had the cutest little horns on his head.

Nikran puffs out his chest, looking extremely proud of her and their new son. “Look at his large baby horns,” he says touching them gently and kneeling down, offering his son his own horns.

Auden reached out a curious hand and gently took hold of his father’s horns with one of his little baby hands. He let out a small giggle that was slightly muffled by his mother’s finger. He then removed his hand from his father’s horn and gently ran it over his own horns. “He’s such a beautiful baby. I can’t believe he actually came from us. I never dreamed I could create something so wonderful.” Orchid said with a light smile.

“Your wonderful yourself.”Nikran says, sitting next to her on the bed and playing with Auden’s hand. “He’s so… cute.” Nikran says, sounding intrigued.

“Of course he’s cute. Don’t try to insult my baby by thinking there was a possibility that he couldn’t be cute.” Orchid said gently stroking Auden’s pale and barely there hair. She was rather surprised that he wasn’t all red and actually had her hair color. “Don’t worry my little wonder your father won’t have his negativity rub off on you.”

Nikran chuckles, "I just didn't expect cuteness. It's not negativity. He's perfect." he purrs, petting his son.

Auden let out a gurgling giggle as if he understood exactly what they were talking about. He curled up lightly against his mother’s arm and fell fast asleep. Orchid smiled at him. “We are going to have a wonderful boy. We really will have to beat the ladies off with a stick.”

Nikran's eyes get wide, "My son with a woman?" he says and then growls, "She better be damned worthy. You hear me son?"

“Don’t yell when he’s sleeping. It is rude and you might make him cry. She will be worthy because we’ll raise him right. Don’t worry, Nikran. He will be wonderful and meet a wonderful woman.” Orchid said gently stroking his cheek. She smiled at Nikran. “Now come over here. I can’t kiss you when you’re way over there.”

Nikran moves over and kisses her, "May I hold him?" he asks, holding his arms open.

“Of course.” Orchid said with a light smile. She gently placed Auden in his father’s arms. “Make sure to support his head. He looks a lot like you.” She said sitting back against the pillows with a small tired sigh. Having babies was tiring.

"He looks alot like you as well," Nikran whispers, holding Auden carefully. He looks up at Orchid. "Are you ok, love?"

Orchid gave him a small smile. “I’m just a little tired. Having babies is tiring. But it was worth it. I could never imagine a more wonderful gift.”

“Neither could I. I have the perfect family.” Nikran says and places Auden in her arms, kneeling next to the bed and pulling out a large black box. He opens it and reveals a pearl and ruby set of jewelry including a magnificent ring with a red diamond. “Would you marry me Orchid?”

Orchid gave him a bright smile, “Of course I’ll marry you. I would love nothing more. I hope we can have another baby later on when we’re married.” She said with another smile. She snuggled closer to her little son and closed her eyes slightly. “A little rest would be nice.”

“We’ll wait as long as you want. We have all the time in the world,” Nikran says, relieved she accepted.

Last edited by Tessa on Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:18 am

"We don't have to wait to get married just to have another little baby." Orchid said with asmall smile. She closed her eyes and was quickly asleep.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:14 pm

Nikran smiles and kisses Orchid on the cheek, letting her sleep while he holds their son. "Hello Auden," he murmurs, smiling at his son.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:18 pm

Auden opened his eyes to look up at his father. He let out a giggle and reached up with one of his little baby hands and gently grabbed onto Nikran's nose. He gave him a sweet little baby smile and blew a little spit bubble.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:21 pm

Nikran chuckles and gently grabs Auden's nose. "Your very cute and handsome. And you'll surely grow up to be a strong demon warlord," he says and kisses Auden on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:30 pm

Auden giggled lightly and placed his other little hand in his mouth to suck on it. He really was a cite little baby. He had a light layer of hair on his head the same color as his mothers and his eyes were a light red showing his demon blood. He was human in coloring and had a face that was a mixture of the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:31 pm

Nikran smiles and holds Auden close, letting a bit of his enormous magical/mental power leak out to test his son a bit.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:41 pm

Orchid let out a sleepy yawn and her eyes flickered open. "Are you two gettig along over there?" She asked in a sleepy voice. She didn't want her two boys to fight. Although he was just a baby she knew her little Auden had great power.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:45 pm

"We're good," Nikran says, smiling at Orchid. His son barely reacted at his power which impressed Nikran and made him very happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Desert Provence
Page 11 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luna Obscura :: The First Continent of Eula-
Jump to: