Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Desert Provence

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin

The Desert Provence - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:29 pm

(Timeskip to tommorrow?)
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:32 pm

Orchid smiled to herself as she fixed her dress. She couldn't believe how wonderful she felt. And white really was her color. Her dress was long and flowing with thin straps. She had an unusual half moon sign on her shoulder. Her hair was down and it had light sparkles in it. She smiled at May and Liliana. They were the closet things she had to bridesmaids or witnesses she had.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:50 pm

Nikran takes a deep breath, wearing a nice suit of black and white. His hair is free and he has a white rose with teardrop shaped spots of red on it. He was nervous but he was so happy and proud.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:54 pm

Orchid gave her new friends a smile and shooed them off toward the wedding place. May gently carried Auden down the isle. She still went with Mikhail. Auden had tried to walk that morning but he jsut wasn't ready. She smiled to herself as she readied herself at the beging of the isle. On of her previous servents had been nice enough to offer to walk with her down. She had sent for them earlier.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 5:58 pm

Nikran stands in front of the altar, taking deep, long breaths to calm himself down. His true demon form was right under the surface, fighting to be free for several reasons. He and his demon were both nervous about such an open ceremony, where anyone could hurt their mate and son. They were also a bit nervous that she might disappear.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:06 pm

Orchid took a deep breath as she started down the isle. She was so nervous and she couldn't held but gently squeez Az's arm. He gave her a reasuring smile and continued to steadily lead her down the isle. She held her breath lightly as she caught sight of Nikran. He looked gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:11 pm

Nikran smiles when he sees Orchid. He lets out a sound of content and happiness, eyes glittering with love. "Orchid..." he breathes.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:13 pm

Orchid smiled as she let Az go and aproached Nikran. "That is who I am. You look wonderful my love." She said as she stood beside him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:49 pm

"As do you... my mate." Nikran whispers to her, taking her hand before turning to the man who would wed them.
(TS?)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:53 pm

Orchid smiled lightly as they walked back up the isle. Little Auden was in her arms now and she couldn't keep the smile off her face. "I am so happy. I can't believe we're really married. Oh I am going to miss you."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:00 pm

Nikran smiles happily but with a little bit of sadness as well. "I know Orchid... my wife. I will miss you as well... and I hope you will stay safe..." he says and hugs her and Auden. "We should have one last night together though..."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:04 pm

"Yes we should. I can't believe you have to go. We will wait for you though and I am sure we will have a wonderous meeting. I love you." Orchid said giving him a bright smile. She kissed him gently. "Auden please don't be mean to your father tonight so he dosn't get cranky."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:13 pm

Nikran chuckles, "Aw Auden isn't ever bad. He's a good boy." he says, touching his son's nose and smiling to him. "I hope you'll remember me, even if I'm gone for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:17 pm

"Oh I am sure he will. I will make sure to tell him stories about you all the time. He will know how wonderful his father is." Orchid said with a smile. She gently kissed him and gave his horn a gentle stroke.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:21 pm

Nikran groans and kisses Orchid. "You know what that does to me," he growls and swings her up into his arms along with Auden. "Let us go home, my wife, and my son. And we shall have one glorious night as a family, as a couple, before I must go..." he whispers and kisses her, flying them home.
(TS to when he's leaving?)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:32 pm

Orchid sighed lightly. She didn't want Nikran to leave. But she wouldn't stop him she didn't want to hold him there if he needed to go. She gently kissed his cheek. "Good luck my demon. We will be waiting for you to return. I love you. And I know little Auden loves you too. I hope he will grow up well by the time you get back."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:38 pm

Nikran smiles at her, a tear slipping down his cheek. He catches it, and using demon magic turns it into a red crystal hanging on a gold chain. He hooks it around her neck and makes another for Auden, both in the shape of blood red tears. "I will miss you both, my son, my wife." he whispers, voice choked in emotion. He hugs them both tight and smiles. "I will be back though, never forget my loves. And Orchid..." he purrs, kneeling at her feet and kissing her stomach. "I'm sorry I won't be here for the birth of this little bundle of joy. I'm sorry but I couldn't help but leave a... token with you." he murmurs and turns to Guron, who was just finishing saying goodbye to his love as well.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:43 pm

Orchid gently placed a hand on her stomach. "I shall miss you my love. And next time warn me before you get me pregnant. I don't want to wake up one morning and woneder why I am fat." She said giving his a small sad smile. She blew a kiss to him. "We will see you when you get back."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:52 pm

Nikran smiles and turns to Guron and nods to him, they both disappear. As soon as they disappear the red tear shaped pendants glow, spread warmth and love, reminding them that their father loves them.
(Ok your turn to post for Auden and any other characters growing up.)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:59 pm

In the years after Nikran and Guron left quite a few things happened. Auden and the little baby grew up rather fast. May and Mikhail had a lovely little girl oddly enough named Angel. She grew up to be very much like her mother but yet quite like her father. She is curently in Gellinor for her job. Auden's little sister was named Rose and she looked quite a lot like her brother. They almost looked like twins in coloring although their facial features were rather different. She was a rather sweet girl and grew up to be a doctor. Although in the first few years Orchid struggled to keep her family safe. It seemed that there were all ways demons around looking for her children. When little Auden grew up he made a habit out of keeping his family safe. He was the ma of the house. He and Rose were visiting their mother for her brithday. They all ways made trips to see her rather in hopes that their father would come home. Although they did love her more than one could possibly imagine.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:09 pm

Nikran falls to his knees, crying as they kill the last of the demon lords after his family. Guron comes to his side and puts a hand on his shoulder. Over the years in hell they had both been changed a lot, both in appearance and in spirit. Nikran looks up at Guron, still crying and smiling. "We can go back now..." he says, his voice breaking as he reaches up and touches the pendant he had made in the shape of an Orchid that held a single blue tear from Orchid. "Ah my love." he says, closing his eyes and wishing himself back to her. He feels the sucking sensation and appears in the house he had bought for Orchid and himself and their family. He opens his eyes to see Orchid and Auden and... his daughter all together. Guron had gone back to his own family without stopping here.

Nikran lets out a gasp, more tears running down his cheeks as he stands, towering even taller in his fully demon form. His skin is deep red and thickly ridges, his facial features sharp and stark. "Orchid, Auden, my... daughter..." he grates.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:16 pm

Orchid let out a sound of surprise when Nikran apeared before them. It had been so long since she had seen him. She actually didn't look that different. She was still young and beautiful although she had the unmistakable look of a mother. She let out a happy sound and shot to her feet. She launched herself at him and tackled him. "Of Nikran I missed you so much." She cried keeping him close. "Dont ever leave me again. And your daughter's name is Rose. She's a doctor now."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:22 pm

Nikran catches Orchid and swings her around, laughing joyously. "Oh I missed you as well my beautiful wife." he says, still crying. "I will never, ever, ever leave again." he says and sets her down, still holding her as he turns to his son and his daughter. "Oh how amazing you are my love. Two demon war lords," he says, eyes twinkling as he walks toward Auden and offers his hand. Auden looks at it for a moment before smiling and gripping his father's hand, sending a jolt of power through their grip, remembering his father and his power 'duel'. Nikran chuckles and turns to Rose. "Ah my daughter. Rose. Your mother certainly loves flowers huh?" he asks, opening his arms for her.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:30 pm

"She certainly does. We have a garden in the house now. Oh it is nice to finally meet you. Mother told us about you so much. I have been looking forward to meeting you." Rose said with a smile. She then threw herself at him in a very Orchid like way. Rose was like a maller version of her mother. They were an interesting family. Orchid gently poked Auden.

"Way to be friendly with your father. You haven't seen him since you were a tiny demon. So what is with you? No hugging or at least a nice to see you? My son is so grumpy."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:38 pm

Nikran hugs Rose, also twirling her about. "Ah... you look so much like your mother. My wonderful, beautiful daughter. So you're a doctor I hear?" he asks, sounding genuinely interested.

Auden smiles at Orchid, "I'm not grumpy mother. But it's something I remember about him. Along with him telling me to go to sleep so he could..." he says, lifting an eyebrow at her.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:47 pm

"Yes I am. I want to heal people and I am rather good at it. I have been learning from May and her mother about child birth. It seems that a lot of women are happy about not dieing when having children. You know that May and Mikhail had a daughter right. And Liliana had twins. They sure are interesting people. You should meet them some time." Rose said not seeming to run out of air during her rant.

"Your father isn't exactly secretive about things. And I remember giving birth to you little man so you'd better not be sassy with me. You used to be the sweetest little boy. What happened to that? I remember when you squeeled with joy to go flying and had a meal from my pregnancy addaptations." Orchid said gently poking him again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Desert Provence
Page 22 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luna Obscura :: The First Continent of Eula-
Jump to: