Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Desert Provence

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon-cookie

The Desert Provence - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:47 pm

"Yes I am. I want to heal people and I am rather good at it. I have been learning from May and her mother about child birth. It seems that a lot of women are happy about not dieing when having children. You know that May and Mikhail had a daughter right. And Liliana had twins. They sure are interesting people. You should meet them some time." Rose said not seeming to run out of air during her rant.

"Your father isn't exactly secretive about things. And I remember giving birth to you little man so you'd better not be sassy with me. You used to be the sweetest little boy. What happened to that? I remember when you squeeled with joy to go flying and had a meal from my pregnancy addaptations." Orchid said gently poking him again.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:51 pm

Nikran chuckles and hugs Rose again before pulling back and cupping her face in his palms. "Ah my lovely daughter. It's so nice to finely meet you. And I'm so glad your happy with your life."

Auden chuckles and hugs his mother. "Of course I'm still that 'sweetest little boy' mother. I'm just... cockier now," he grins, "And now I can ask my father about other demons."
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:03 pm

"I am happy with it but I am so glad you're back. It wasn't very fun to grow up without you and Mother missed you terribly. But now you're back and we can catch up on all that we have missed. Although I think you should spend the night making it up to her. I am sure she is happy to see you and would love nothing more than to welcome you home." Rose said and gave him a hug.

"That is good because I was never really good at explaining those things. I am not a demon so I wouldn't know. I am sure he would love to explain. Although I think there will be an event taking place soon. There is something going on about a werewolf imp princess. I think you should go." Orchid said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:11 pm

Nikran chuckles and kisses Rose on the forehead. "Don't worry. I would love nothing more than to make it up to your mother. And then I will have to tell you and Auden about your heritage. And your responsibilities as Demon War Lords. I'm sure your mother told you all she knew but I know more and also learned more while I was away." he says and turns to Orchid, his eyes lighting up with love as he stalks to her, swooping her up in his arms.

Auden chuckles and his eyes light up with curiosity at the mention of a 'werewolf imp princess'. "Thank you for the tip mother. I will certainly go now and take a look at it. *Enjoy* father," he teases and nods to his sister before spreading his wings and heading toward where this 'event' is.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:21 pm

Rose smiled slghtly as she went to the kitchen to make some tea. She had learned the art from Liliana. She was really glad to have her father back.

"I don't know what I am going to do with that boy." Orchid said with a small shake of her head. "I tried my hardest but some how he turned into a little cocky boy with a need of a poking." She gently wrapped her arms around Nikran's neck. "I missed you so much my love. I am glad to see you and have you back. I have been waiting so long to have you back and not a day has gone by that I have not thought of you."

-----

Heaven bit her lip lightly as she looked in the mirror for a moment. She couldn't believe she was going to go to this ball. She really didn't need to be in a room full of snooty people who just looked at her with money signs in their eyes. Aparently she was rather rare being a werewolf imp princess. She adjusted her dress and was glad her mother had let her borrow it. Sitka and Heaven looked rather alike. She had quite a few of her father's featers and her eyes looked rather like his. She then turned to head toward the grand stair case.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:31 pm

Nikran smiles tenderly to Orchid. "As have I love. We will deal with our cocky demon war lord son later. For now..." he says and kisses her, taking her to their bedroom.
~~~
Auden lands at the ball, using his powers that he had discovered to dress himself in formal wear. His wings disappear and he takes on his more human like form, though some of his features mark him as not being human though they don't identify him as a demon. He is tall and rather leanly muscled even though he has wide shoulders and dark mahogany colored hair. His eyes are a bright green and he has a devilish smile as he walks into the ball room.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:38 pm

"I hope Rose won't mind us running off to sleep together. Then again she has a husband so I think she will understand. You should meet him he is an interesting young man. And quite smart too. They are perfect for each other like we are perfect for the other. I am happy to have you back. Being years without doesn't exactly make one happy." Orchid said as she hung onto him.

------

Heaven gently pushed locks of her long blonde hair aside as she looked at the ball room. There were so many males down there and they all looked ready to eat her. And not in a good way. Her large emerald eyes scaned the room. She sighed lightly and decended the stair case. Unfortunately almost the entire room turned to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:43 pm

Nikran lays her down on the bed and raises and eyebrow, "Rose has found her mate?" he asks, sounding stunned.
~~~
Auden walks through the ball room, looking at the people. When everyone suddenly turns and looks toward the grand staircase he turns and looks at the beautiful woman descending the stairs. Suddenly he feels a sharp pain in his chest, like his heart was being squeezed. His powers begin to drain slowly as he stares at her.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:49 pm

"Ah yes. They have yet to get married though for she wanted her father to hurry and get back to walk her down the isle. She doesn't want Auden to do it. Can't imagine why." Orchid said with a light nod. She gently stroked his horns. "I have missed you."

-----

Heaven bit her lip and tried not to blush as she reached the bottom of the stair case. She didn't like to have people stare at her. She ignored the men around her with their vulture gases, and went to see what kind of food there was. She was like her mother and liked to eat.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:55 pm

"I have missed you as well, and this of course." Nikran says, purring as she strokes his horns. "Ah my love. Let's enjoy each other well..." he murmurs, kissing her tenderly.
(TS)
~~~
Auden follows his instinct, not able to help himself. He walks to the buffet and up to the beautiful woman, working his throat, suddenly nervous. "Hello..." he mumbles, watching her with bright eyes.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:03 pm

Orchid smiled lightly and gently kissed his shoulder. She had enjoyed their making up the night before. She had checked on Rose earlier. Their daughter had fallen asleep on the couch with a cup of tea on the table beside her and a book under her arm.

-----

Heaven turned with a buiscut in her mouth. She chewed and swallowed before she spoke. "Oh hello there." She said. For some reason her cheeks turned a light pink. Great someone she didn't know had watched her eat. She didn't like that because people tended to think she was a pig or something for it.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:08 am

Nikran smiles, holding Orchid close and gently soothing her with a stroking hand. "Good morning Orchid..." he murmurs, reaching over to touch the pendant he gave her. It and any of her skin that is touching it tingles with warmth, letting her feel into Nikran heart, all his love for her, the sadness at having to leave her back then, sadness for missing his son and daughter growing up. "I'm sorry Orchid..."
~~~
Auden swallows, feeling oddly shy with this woman. "My name is Auden... it's nice to meet you." he says, offering his hand, which shakes just slightly.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:19 am

"It's all right, Nikran. I forgive you and I love you so much. I am just glad you're back." Orchid said with a light smile. She gently kissed his cheek and gently nuzzled him. "But Rose is still here and you could spend the day with us for some catching up if you want."

-----

"I'm Heaven and yes that is my realy name. Some people don't think it is but that is what my mother told my father that that was what they were going to name me." HEaven said with a light shrug. She gently shook his hand. "So did you need something or are you coming over to talk to me and my bright personality?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:31 am

Nikran smiles, "I will not only spend the day with you, but I will be here for all the time until the end," he says, pulling her close. "But yes, catching up with my daughter would be good. And I can tell you all about my 'travels' and teach all of you what I learned about demons."
~~~
Auden blushes, feeling embarrassed. "It's a beautiful name and your parents sound like wonderful people. I was just... coming over to talk but I'll leave now if you want," he says, turning to walk away, almost hating himself. He felt so weak in more ways than one.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:37 am

"I am sure it will be very interesting. And I ment that today would be a good day before Rose goes back to ehr home and her mate. I am not sure what Auden will be up to. Our son is an odd fellow." Orchid said with a light shrug. She gently kissed his cheek. "And who knows if there will be an end. If you haven't noticed I didn't really get old while you were away."

------

"Now who said you had to leave? I was simply asking if you were one of the vultures who like to attend this things. They look at me like they want to eat me or something." Heaven said with a small shrug. She gently placed a hand on his arm. "There must be more that you want to talk about, no?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:45 am

Nikran smiles and strokes her cheek, "Yes, I did notice that my Orchid. And you certainly still have stamina." he says and then seems to remember something. He pulls out his Orchid shaped pendant and holds it in his palm, letting it sparkle in the light. "You've always been with me." he murmurs and smiles at her. "Let us go bother our daughter," he says, chuckling.
~~~
Auden feels tingling in his arm where she touches and he looks back over his shoulder at her, eyes wide with surprise. He strength began returning slowly, the longer she touched him. "Well... yeah I guess I do have a few questions, if you don't mind of course." he says, afraid he might *really* look like he wants to eat her.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:49 am

"All right but put some cloths on first. We don't want to scare our little girl." Orchid said and laughed lightly. She climbed off the bed and dressed herself. "I am certainly as energetic as ever. Although you still manage to put an ach in my bones."

------

"I don't mind answering a few questions. As long as they are not about my body parts. Some people who know about imp DNA tend to ask gender questions that are rather uncomfortable." Heaven said and shrugged lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:57 am

Nikran gets dressed and stretches, rolling his shoulders and loosening his muscles. He smiles over at Orchid, "Of course I can my dearest. Would you have it any other way?"
~~~
Auden blinks, "I have no idea what you mean but I wouldn't ask any of those questions even if I did. So I hear your a werewolf imp princess? Are you half of each? Is your dad the werewolf or is your mother?" he asks, sounding genuinely intrigued.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:02 pm

"Of course not. It wouldn't be any fun that way." Orchid said with a smile. She gently took hold of his hand. "I can't believe how much I love you."

------

"Yes I am half of each. My mother is an imp so I should be a werewolf but aparently they have interesting genes as well. So I am both." Heaven said with a light nod. "And what I mean is, imps are natural born with out a gender. So they tend to ask if I was born genderless because I am half. I don't think it is any of their buisness."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:08 pm

Nikran smiles back at her, "I know what you mean. I love you with all my heart and soul," he murmurs and then walks her in to the living room, sitting down on the couch. He stretches out and pulls Orchid on top, acting as sort of a mattress for her. "Good morning Rose."
~~~
Auden chuckles, "No I don't think it is any of their business. It hardly matters anyway does it? Your a woman now. A beautiful one at that." he says and then blushes. "I suppose I should probably go and leave you to your ball," he says, feeling his powers take a large jump from being so close to her. Soon he wouldn't be able to hide what he was.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:13 pm

Rose smiled at them and stretched lightly. "Good morning." She greeted. She curled up lightly on her side of the couch and ran a hand through her hair. Orchid smiled and laid her head on Nikran's shoulder. She was so happy to have him back.

-----

"I was all ways a female thank you very much. So it was rather obvious that I would grow into a woman." Heavnen said with a small shrug. "You don't have to go. I didn't really want to come to this thing. I don't really like balls and I don't know anyone here."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:23 pm

"So tell me about yourself Rose?" Nikran asks, placing a hand on Orchid's hip. "I regret not already knowing but it can't be helped I suppose..."
~~~
Auden fights the urge to run and the urge to pull her into his arms. "Um well I'm very sorry... I really should go," he says, stuttering. His powers jump in effect for a moment, making a spark between their skin and showing what he is if she recognizes his power type.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:29 pm

"Well there isn't much to tell. I am only a few weeks younger than Auden if you didn't all ready know. We look a lot alike but we are very different. I try not to be as cocky and I like to help people. I have made it my job and I met my mate in such a way. I think you will like him." Rose said with a light nod.

-----

"Oh well good bye then. It really was nice to meet you." Heaven said softly. She gently removed her hand from him. Her cheeks were a light pink. She didn't so back to the food but instead went off to find some alone time. She didn't really want to chat with anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:35 pm

Nikran smiles, "So who is this mate of yours? What is he?" he asks, sounding a bit sad but also happy for her.
~~~
Auden steps away from her, eyes sad even as his powers begin decreasing again. He sees a large werewolf man coming toward them both and turns, practically fleeing. Niklas comes up to his daughter, following her. "Are you ok Heaven?" he asks tenderly, having felt the demon powers near her.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:40 pm

"His name is Mako and he is a shifter. He is a rather interesting young man. I have been waiting to have a wedding so you could walk me down the isle. I thought that it would be a good idea." Rose said with a light shrug.

-----

"I am fine." Heaven replied. She gave her father a look. "I don't need you to protect me you know. I was raised by you and my rather interesting mother. I know what is dangerous and what is not." She said with a light sigh.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:44 pm

Nikran grins, "It's a wonderful idea, Rose. I would be more than happy to walk you down the isle, as long as you love him. And I'm sure you do." he says.
~~~
Niklas smiles, a little bit sad. "I know... but I'm your father. I can't help but want to protect my baby. And even you would have needed some help against that boy if he had attacked you. You do know he was a demon? And not just any demon. A demon *war lord*"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Desert Provence
Page 23 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luna Obscura :: The First Continent of Eula-
Jump to: