Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Desert Provence

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin

The Desert Provence - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:44 pm

Nikran grins, "It's a wonderful idea, Rose. I would be more than happy to walk you down the isle, as long as you love him. And I'm sure you do." he says.
~~~
Niklas smiles, a little bit sad. "I know... but I'm your father. I can't help but want to protect my baby. And even you would have needed some help against that boy if he had attacked you. You do know he was a demon? And not just any demon. A demon *war lord*"
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:49 pm

"Of course I do. He saved my life and I know I can trust him. Besides I know how mating works for shifters. He can't ever cheat on me. Not that I would let him any way." Rose said with a small nod. She could be rather scary when she wanted to.

-----

"I am quite aware of what he was. I know quite abit about demons. It is rather rare to see a demon war lord. But speaking of Mother where is she? I expect her to apear out of no where and start telling you off like she usually does. Her love is rather strangely shown." Heaven said and nodded lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:58 pm

Nikran chuckles, "You sound like your mother," he says, kissing Orchid's cheek. "So what sort of shifter is he?"
~~~
Niklas smiles, "Ah yes, well considering how your mother and I met it's understandable. But she does love me. And we both love you. And another thing Heaven. That demon war lord. He wasn't mated when he came here... can you guess whether he is or not now?" he asks, looking a bit afraid and also happy but sad.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:04 pm

"Well I guess it was bound to happen to one of us." Rose said with a small smile. "He is a tiger. I didn't find out until a while after we met. I helped him out of a bit of a dangerous situation and he kind of shifted uncontrolably. I am surprised he waited to tell me we were mates. But he said he wanted me to love him not to just stay with him because fate said so."

-----

"That really isn't my concern. I don't like to see people's mates. It isn't really any of my busness and I could care less." Heaven said with a light shrug. "And Mother really does love you. I am sure she tells you off to make sure you don't get beat by someone." She said with a small shrug.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:10 pm

Nikran grins, "I approve of this man already. Smart man. And I have a smart beautiful daughter as well. So have you and your brother discovered much about your Demon War Lord heritage?"
~~~
Niklas grins at his daughter and ruffles her hair. "I'm sure that is why your mother does it. But this boy's mate is your concern. Just be careful." he says and kisses her on the forehead, going to find Sitka and tell her that their daughter was a demon war lord's mate. Though Heaven could still refuse him and find her own mate the boy would only ever want her.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:17 pm

"Auden seems to know more about it then I do. We haven't really learned all that much. Mother isn't helpful in the subject. But we learned how to fly and I kind of learned about the horn thing. It was kind of embarasing at the time. And we learned how to look a little more human. It might be better to ask Auden what he knows." Rose said and shurgged slightly.

-----

Heaven sighed lightly. Of course that's why he wanted to know. If only she could have a normal day. It just wasn't possible. So she continued back up the stair case and to her room. She needed a rest.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:25 pm

Nikran chuckles at the horn things. "I'm sure your mother could have told you about the 'horn thing'." he teases. "I learned a few interesting things while... in hell." he murmurs.
~~~
Auden stands outside where the ball was being held and sighs. He feels the essence of the woman named Heaven. He feels it moving up into a bedroom and closes his eyes, cloaking himself in darkness, flying up to her windowsill where he sits and watches her, cloaking his whole presence.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:32 pm

"Oh yes but she hadn't thought about it when we were little. She filled me in after I found out that it could happen. She kind of tried to tell me abotu you guys and it was just a little too weird." Rose said with a light shrug. She gently poked her father. "I would certainly like to hear it but I do wonder when Auden will be back."

-----

Heaven sighed as she entered the room. "Stupid ball. I don't know why I am forced to come to this stupid things. I hate them but as a princess I am forced to attend. I don't understand it. I kind of wish Falkner and Sagar were forced to come as well but they are off looking the world over for their mates." She said with a sigh. She gently took hold of her gown and let it drop to the ground. She then took off her trinkets and let her hair down a little bit more. "So what if he's a demon. I mean really it doesn't mean he kills young women. I don't know why Father is so worried. He need to calm down a little." She said as she looked fore a night gown.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:43 pm

Nikran chuckles, "I have a feeling your brother has gotten in trouble of a sort. It seems to fit with how he's always been. Plus I can fill him in later. You do know that I'm a demon lord, which is one step below demon war lord correct?"
~~~
Auden watches Heaven, eyes wide and bright. He can feel his horns become harder and sleeker and they begin to ache. He groans quietly, wanting to pull the woman into his arms.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:50 pm

"It would seem probable. And I am aware of that. Mother made sure to tell us. She filled us in on the rarity of demon war lords." Rose replied with a light nod.

-----

Heaven sighed as she finally found a night gown she slipped it on and ran a quick brush through her hair. She then turned out the light and crawled into the bed. "I need some good sleep. No more parties. Takes too much effort." She murmured as she pulled the covers up to her chin. "But I do wonder if I'll see Auden again."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:08 pm

"Well Demon Lords are the only type of demon besides Demon War Lords that can control an army of demons. One big difference though is that Demon Lords must recruit their army. For Demon War Lords, their army is *attracted* to them." Nikran says, smiling.
~~~
Auden groans when she says his name and he floats down from the window sill, moving to the side of her bed where he kneels next to the bed.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:33 pm

"That would explain a lot." Rose said with a light nod. "although Mother kind of kicked the snot out of a lot them while you were gone." Orchid shrugged lightly. "I don't want strange demons I don't know to try and raise my children." She said and gently kissed Nikran's cheek.

------

Heaven sighed lightly and snuggled into the covers. She pulled them around her and drifted off to sleep. She knew she would have dreams of the mysterious demon she had met. She wondered once more if she would see him again,
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 6:01 pm

Nikran chuckles, "They wouldn't have tried to raise our children I think. They would have tried to turn our children into leaders of demon armies to assault heaven. So it's good that you did chase them away. And also Rose can block all of the other demons from following her, because she's a female demon lord and they don't attract other demons without wanting to. But Auden will not be able to help but attract an army."
~~~
Auden sees her fall asleep but he keeps his cloak on, afraid she might wake up. He touches her cheek gently and groans at the feel of her soft skin. "Beautiful..." he whispers, barely able to think with his horns aching so much.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 6:29 pm

"I suppose that is good. I am glad she won't have to worry about it. I am sure our little Auden is strong enough to handle himself." Orchid said with a small sigh. She kissed him gently. "And no demon is every going to hurt my child or I will destroy them."

------

Heaven let out a small sound in her sleep. Her hands reached up and wrapped around him slightly. She pulled him closer and one leg came up to wrap around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 6:37 pm

Nikran grins, "If any demon or anything else hurts my children or my mate I will slaughter them and make them wish they had never been born."
~~~
Auden shudders, his skin turning a deep blue color and his claws lengthening along with his horns. "Heaven..." he growls, rubbing his horns against her arm. He blinks and pulls away, "Can't..." he groans and moves away toward the door, not knowing his powers have faded again so he isn't stealthed anymore.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:18 pm

"Good man." Orchid said. She gently patted his chest. "That is one of the things I love about you. Although I had a tougher time since I am a little woman."

------

"Auden." Heaven murmured her eyes opened slightly. "Where are you going?" She asked her voice a little full of sleep.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:30 pm

Nikran chuckles, "I know my love. Though I'm sure you gave the demons quite a fright."
~~~
Auden shudders at the sound of his name on her lips and then he groans, falling to his knees. "No where... I'm going no where... Heaven."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:33 pm

"You bet I did." Orchid said with a smile. She gave him a smile and gently kissed his cheek.

------

Heaven rolled over to look at him. "So why are you here? Did you want soemthing?" She asked sounding confused as to why he would want to be with her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:46 pm

Auden looks at Heaven, his eyes a deep, dark blue. His horns are red, gold, and blue stripped. His skin is tinted a light blue at the moment and he whimpers, "You're so beautiful..."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:49 pm

"Well come here." Heaven said. She held her little hand out to him. She couldn't understand what he had thought to do there instead of just make himself miserable. Just looking couldn't have made him happy.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:53 pm

Auden shakes his head and looks away from her. "Dangerous. I'm dangerous. To you." he growls, voice guttural and barely understandable. "Can't... hurt you, scare you... want you... happy." he chokes out, getting up and backing away.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:56 pm

"You won't hurt me." Heaven assured him. She sat up and moved locks of hair out of her face. "Please don't go. I want you to stay." She said softly. Why did he think he would hurt her?
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:06 pm

Nikran takes a deep breath, wondering at Rose and Orchid's reactions to his next words. "And Auden... when he finds his mate. If it isn't one that he just falls in love with and chooses and is , instead, one that was meant for him by fate... he will be unable to disobey her in any way until he claims her. And his powers will be drained except when touching her, until he claims her of course."
~~~
Auden freezes, feeling compelled to follow her commands. In one way he was physically unable to disobey and in another way he just didn't want to. "I'm... a demon lord. I'm dangerous, though... for some reason my powers are... gone." he murmurs, sounding confused.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:15 pm

Rose looked thoughtful for a moment. "Is that why you suggested he go to that ball thing, Mother?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." Orchid replied. She her face on his shoulder as if she could deny it that way. Although she had thought that the werewolf imp princess would capture his heart.

-----

"Its something that happens to male demon war lords. I know what you are and I am well aware of your mating tendancy. That is how I know you cannot disobay me until you claim me." Heaven said. It was rather odd that she knew these things.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:23 pm

Nikran looks at Orchid and laughs, "Ah your mother is wicked. But I always knew that," he says and grins. "I found a lot of new things about Demon War Lords but... I think I need to continue making up to your mother first..."
~~~
Auden looks up at her, eyes even wider now. "How do you...? I had no idea..." he chokes out, horns getting straighter and harder for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:31 pm

"Not in front of our daughter you don't I don't want you to scare her for life or something." Orchid said gently shaking her head at him. She gently kissed his cheek.

-----

"Do you also know that your horns are there to show power and to attract mates. I believe the reaction you are getting now means that you want me." Heaven said and gave him a small smile. "There is much you don't know but I am sure you can find someone to fill you in. I only know so much."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Desert Provence
Page 24 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luna Obscura :: The First Continent of Eula-
Jump to: