Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ruba, Island of Happiness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin

Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:35 am

Anya smiles, "I'm glad. I hope to stay as close to you as possible forever."
~~~
"Of course we won't be rotten. We'll be perfect little evil angels." Seneca says, grinning.
~~~
Erika laughs nervously. "Because she's not fat?" she asks.
~~~
Dane raises his eyebrow at the gorgeous woman. She looked like she was in a bad position but still she didn't cling to him. "I think not beautiful." he murmurs and swings her up into his arms. He was a rather large man, with broad shoulder and very tall. Built much like an ancient viking even down to the golden hair and blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:47 am

Levi moved so their noses touched. "I think it might be a little hard to do some things if we're this close all the time." He said giving her a bright smile.

-----

Evan smiled as he gently kissed her. "You are so sweet and I can't see how anything could corrupt you. I want you to stay and be my little angel forever. Even though I don't deserve you."

-----

"You are not fat." Sam growled. "Don't you put yourself down. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I have seen quite a few women and you are by far the most beautiful."

-----

Vira scowled at him and crossed her arms. "Put me down pesant." She said her nose raising in the air. She felt pretty bad at the moment but she didn't need anyone to help her. She didn't even know him and he was trying to lie to her and try to manhandle her. "I don't even know you what makes you think you can handle me this way?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:51 am

Anya chuckles. "You know what I mean Levi. Just always love me and keep me close in heart."
~~~
Seneca smiles and moves into Evan's arms. "I will stay with you forever. And you do deserve me and much much more."
~~~
Erika smiles, her confidence boosted by his words. "Thank you Sam..." she murmurs and kisses him, finished eating by now. "Take me to bed please."
~~~
Dane laughs. "Peasant? You are one of a kind beautiful. And I'm handling you like this not only to get away from that pack of rabid women but also because you looked like you needed help. Plus your beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:02 am

"Of course I will." Levi said with a smile. He rolled over so she was laying on his chest. He pulled her close and kissed her gently. "I love you so much."

-----

"You are so sweet. I can't believe it took me so long to find you. If only I had brought you to life sooner." Evan said with a small smile. He licked her cheek gently.

-----

Sam gave her a smile. He gathered her into his arms and took her to the bed. He tumbled her onto the bed and jumped on beside her. "Ah now we get to the active part of the day.:

-----

"I don't need your help. I can deal with my problems on my own. So put me down before I decide to throw you to those crazy women. I don't need any hostile glares aimed at me." Vira said giving him a glare.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:30 pm

Anya purrs and places her hands on her stomach. "I can feel the baby growing..." she says, sounding shocked.
~~~
Seneca chuckles, "Yes my wicked genius. You should have created me earlier. Then I could have kissed you sooner, loved you sooner..." she says, kissing him.
~~~
Erika smiles shyly and snuggles into his chest. "Active and wonderful..."
~~~
Dane raises his eyebrows and chuckles, ignoring her request and opening the door to an enormous house like room in the inn complete with stairs, a kitchen, several rooms, a master bedroom and master bathroom. "I'll make you a deal beautiful. You keep those crazy harpies off me and I'll let you sleep here and I'll pay you. And I'll protect you from any bastards who try and hurt you." he says, eyes blazing as he gently touches her bruises before setting her down and moving away toward the door.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:40 pm

Levi blinked and placed his hands next to hers. "Amazing I can feel him growing as well. Interesting. Although that isn't the only thing growing."

-----

"Oh right silly me. I should have thought of that." Evan said giving her a smile. He gently rubbed up her arms and kissed her gently.

-----

"I'm glad you think so. I would hate to think you only wanted me for my good looks and modesty." Sam said with a small chuckle.

-----

"Well what do you want me to do mix up a can of women replant? Perhaps you should make your wealth a little less obvious. Or you could try being ugly." Vira suggest casting a look around not seeming impressed. "And I don't need you to protect me. I can stand up for myself.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:47 pm

Anya chuckles, "Of course it isn't. Of course one will only be growing for a while. The other will be there forever. But I'll take care of the one there forever for now." she teases.
~~~
"Oh I guess you couldn't know how amazing I'd be," Seneca teases, smiling.
~~~
Erika grins, "I like those things about you too silly."
~~~
Dane sighs and closes the door. "I didn't expect this to be so hard. I can't exactly hide my wealth. I'm the son of the Arl of Ruba. Plus I'm sure in a nice dress and a bath you'd look beautiful. In fact it looks like your used to being in wealth. Am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:56 pm

"Oh it won't be there forever just whenever you are around." Levi said with a smile. He gently took hold of her hand and gently gided it to him. "Although I am all ways happy to see you."

-----

"Well I didn't intend for you to fall in love with me. I just wanted a friend. I could never have imagined you could be so amazing." Evan said with a small smile. He gently licked at her cheek.

-----

"I can tell." Sam said with a smile. He gently nuzzled her neck. "Ah you are so wonderful. I could never have imagined you would walk into my life."

-----

"You could try dressing like normal people. If you can't hide it then good luck keeping women away from you. Most of them are attracted to money and looks. You could try being unapealing. And I work hard for my money I only buy what I feel I need. I doun't need people to like me for my beauty. I have no more vanity." Vira said with a light sigh. She played with the hem of her shirt. It was a shame she was still dripping water.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:05 pm

Anya grins. "It's good it'll only be there for me. Cause I'd rip off the head of any other woman. Happily." she says.
~~~
"But I did fall in love with you. Happily. So happily." Seneca grins.
~~~
Erika chuckles. "Well... really your brother Levi sent me your way... I'm glad he told me no."
~~~
Dane watches her and sighs. "Fine. But at least let me make up the trouble I've cause you. Feel free to use the bath and the bedroom. I'll just... stay away I suppose." he says, watching her before turning and leaving.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:13 pm

"Oh someone is violent. Don't worry my kitten I could never want another woman as long as I have you." Levi said with a small smile. He gave her a long passionate kiss.

-----

"And we shall have a hapily ever after." Evan said as his head dipped down to gently kiss her stomach.

-----

"You went after Levi?" Sam asked. One eye brow rose and the other one went to join it. He didn't understand why women were attracted to lust.

------

Vira was about to say something when he left. How rude of him. He took her off to his room then left her there. What was she supoused to do? Well she could take a nice bath before she went to her room. She bit her lip as she made her way to the bathing room.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:39 pm

(Ending first three stories on last post. Levi and Anya ended up happily ever after with many children and neither ever lusted after another. Evan and Seneca got married and Seneca ended up having quadruplets and then they had no more children but loved each other forever. Sam and Erika were very happy, Erika finally became confident in herself and they had a few children.)

Dane stands outside the door for a moment before sliding down the front and sitting against the door. "Women... Beautiful women." he murmurs. "I hate them, I love them."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:44 pm

Vira let out a pleased sigh as she finished brushing her hair. That bath had done wonders. She had dressed herself in a flowing dark purple down and her dark hair was down around her shoulders. She made her way toward the door and gently pulled it open.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:33 pm

Dane falls through the door backwards when it suddenly opens and stares up at an absolutely radiant, beautiful woman. He blinks and then lifts himself up quickly. "Oh my god..."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:36 pm

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to surprise you." Vira said. A small smile curved her lips. "I was just going to leave. I did pay for a room after all. I might as well put it to some use." She said with a light shrug.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:57 pm

Dane stands and grasps her arm. "At least tell me your name. At least let me pay you back for your trouble..."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:00 pm

"They call me Vira. And don't worry about paying me. I don't need your money." Vira said with a small nod. "Although I wouldn't mind hearing your name as well."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:21 pm

"Dane. My name's Dane." He murmurs, watching her with glittering eyes. "It's very nice to meet you... Vira."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:28 pm

"It is nice to meet you as. I am sure you are a wonderful person. Perhaps I will see you in the morning." Vira said with a smile. Ahe gently pried his hands off of her and offered him a smile. She then made her way off to her room.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:34 pm

Dane stands in his doorway, watching after the woman. Vira. What a beautiful name he thought. He smiles and moves into his room, promising himself he would see her in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:39 pm

What an interesting man he was. Vira bit her lip lightly as she entered her room. She locked it behind her before she flopped gently onto the bed. It was so nice to finaly be in a bed.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:45 pm

(Timeskip to morning.)

Dane was already out of bed at daybreak and he was dressed, casually or at least as casually as could be expected for the son of an Arl(an arl is like a king here). With in a short period of time he was already at Vira's door and waiting outside.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:48 pm

Vira smiled to herself as she ran a brush through her hair. She pushed it back and adjusted her dress. She looked good in purple. She then skiped lightly to the door and opened it. She let out a sound of surprise. "You just come out of no where don't you? I didn't expect to see you the moment I opened the door."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:55 pm

Dane grins, "Unexpected is good. I think. And I decided I wouldn't let you get away with a 'you might see me in the morning'"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:04 am

Vira stuck her tongue out at him. "As if I was ploting to run away or anything. And unexpected is bound to give me heart failiure thank you very much."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:09 am

Dane smiles, "Heart failure would be bad. But it would stop you from escaping." he says and then turns serious. "Please let me repay you for your time."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:14 am

Vira rolled her eyes slightly and gently patted his cheek. "I don't need anything from you rich boy. You really should stop offering. I don't even believe I did anything."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ruba, Island of Happiness
Page 13 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next