Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Geilinor, Provence of Peace

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin

Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 41 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:39 pm

"Both," Sagar says, digging in again. He finishes it and smiles. "That was wonderful. Thank you. Your a better cook then I could ever be," he chuckles.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 41 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:45 pm

"Thank you. I learned from my aunt. She is just the best. She has been cooking since she was little because she had had to do it for herself. People say it is as good as sin." Angel said with a liht laugh. It probably wouldn't be funny to him since few knew Liliana's secret. "So are you ready to go?" She asked after she had finished eating. She took their plates and rinsed them off.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 41 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:48 pm

Sagar blinks at her, "Ready to go?" he asks, looking confused.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 41 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:50 pm

"You said we were going to get a pet or something." Angel said with a light shrug. She came up behind him and gently wrapped her arms around him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 41 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:00 pm

Sagar relaxes, "Oh yes. I'm sorry I was distracted and forgot," he says and stands touching her cheek before he moves to the door. "How would you like to travel?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 41 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:02 pm

"I don't really care." Angel said with a light shrug. She followed after him and looked up at him with wide eyes. "I am fine with whatever you want."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 41 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:07 pm

Sagar smiles wickedly and wolfishly. "We could run again and see if I can catch you in a fair run with no hiding," he teases, seeming to like that idea, "Or we can take a horse."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 41 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:10 pm

Angel shook her head lightly. "I don't like horses. They all ways try to step on me." She snapped her fingers and she was unclothed once more. "Catch me if you can." She said before she shifted and bolted out the door.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 41 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:12 pm

Sagar grins and shifts in midair, running after her. For now he just follows at the same pace that she's going so that he's not catching up but not falling behind either.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 41 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:17 pm

"So what happens if you catch me?" Angel called to him. She wondered if she was going to look forward to being caught or not.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 41 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:21 pm

"You'll just have to see *when* I catch you." Sagar calls back and begins picking up speed.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 41 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:22 pm

Angel rolled her eyes and picked up her pace. She wasn't going to give up without giving him a good rubn
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 41 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:25 pm

Sagar grins and puts on another burst of speed, pushing more with his powerful back legs.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 41 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:29 pm

Angel smiled lightly to herself. She then jumped into a group of bushes just to be out of sight for a moment. She was planning on him coming and finding her. So she changed back into her human form. She left herself unclothed.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 41 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:36 pm

Sagar sniffs into the bushes, his eyes widening when he finds her in human form and unclothed. He stares for a moment before he buries his eyes in his paws, heat beginning to radiate off his skin. He obviously wasn't looking away because he didn't find her attractive.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 41 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:40 pm

"So what were you planning to do when you caught me?" Angel asked softly. She brushed her hair out of her face and gently brushed her hand over her skin. "Is this not what you had in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 41 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:43 pm

"Only in my dreams," Sagar chokes out, shifting back to human form, his eyes shut tight. "I can't... right now." he growls, more at himself. "We need to get your pet and then I need to get to my friends as fast as possible. It's urgent." he says, his voice sounding pained, "I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 41 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:46 pm

Angel looked hurt for a moment before she looked emotionless. "All right then. I won't distract you any more. Sorry for only being a burden." She said clothing herself before she stood and made her way to where they had been going.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 41 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:55 pm

"Angel!" Sagar calls, catching up to her. He grabs her and kisses her roughly before resting his forehead on hers, panting. "I want you Angel... I do. I'm... trying to protect you. Werewolves have a secret..."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 41 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:59 pm

"What? That werewolves are forced to change during the full moon after they find their mates? That they have to claim them or have them run from them? OR have their clan hold them back? I know all that." Angel said not looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 41 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:13 pm

Sagar blinks, "You... know?" he says, stunned. Then he closes his eyes. "And... that's not quite true either. Their clan doesn't just... hold them back. They're shackled to the wall and beaten until they're almost dead." he says quietly.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 41 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:17 pm

"Of course I do. I know a lot of things. And I don't want you to get beaten. Not for me. IT is not worth it. I would rather you just have your naughty little way with me rather than you getting beaten." Angel said with a light frown.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 41 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:21 pm

Sagar growls, "You're worth *anything*. I want you to be happy and safe." He gently touches her cheek. "Before now you didn't seem to want to do anything of that nature. I wanted to give you the time you needed. And werewolves are very dangerous when we're out of control... I don't want you getting hurt." he murmurs but slowly pulls her closer, pressing her body against his own.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 41 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:27 pm

"I said we should get to know each other a little more and if you would just sit and talk with me I might have been a little quicker to say yes. And I can handle anything you want to throw at me. I can handle your strength I was raised to be a warrior. Besides if I wanted to stay away from you I wouldn't have offered myself to you." Angel said giving him a look.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 41 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:55 pm

"I'm sorry," Sagar murmurs, releasing her since he now thought that she was mad at him and would refuse him if he tried. He looks away, his skin still burning hot. "I suppose we should get your pet for you."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 41 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:59 pm

Angel sighed and flopped onto the ground. "I can't believe this." She pulled her knees up to her face and hid her face from him. Everything was turning out so wrong. She couldn't believe it. He was so thick in the head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 41 Empty

Back to top Go down

Geilinor, Provence of Peace
Page 41 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luna Obscura :: The First Continent of Eula-
Jump to: