Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Geilinor, Provence of Peace

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 35 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin

Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:49 pm

Azrael nods, eyes just barely sane. "She and our sons are running in the escape tunnels. There is a secret entrance to them in our chambers. Go catch up to her and make sure their safe. I promised her I'd get Sitka and Niklas and the other werewolves out. Please make sure they are safe," Azrael says, his eyes begging Lock silently before he turns and attacks the guards, ripping through them easily.
~~~
Aleana wakes within seconds of after he hit her jaw. She shifts it and instantly it fuses back and heals perfectly. She pulls out her swords and runs after him silently, her scent absolutely gone and her eyes blank. All the testing done on her had made her the perfect killing machine. After being taken down she could heal from most wounds, even mortal ones, in minutes. And with adrenaline surges her mind shuts down and her mission is all she can do.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:58 pm

"I will make sure she is safe." Lock said with a small nod. He quickly went toward the feeling of his sister. He needed to protect her and her little babies. He doubted the elf would be down for long. Horrible things tended to follow him. Sometimes everywhere. He just couldn't let her hurt his sister. If she did he would have to kill her. She probably didn't deserve to live. He let otu a small sound when he reached Zaria to let her know he was there.

"Oh Lock I didn't know you were going to be here."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:03 pm

Suddenly Aleana appears in front of their path out of the tunnels, her eyes and expression dead and blank, her eyes even a pure clear white as she twirls her blade. She moves forward toward Lock first, her instincts recognizing him as the worst threat but then suddenly she frowns and looks toward Falkner, stalking forward.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:30 pm

Lock let out a growl and moved in her path. He wouldn't let her hurt his family. They had never hurt anyone and he wouldn't let her hurt anyone. He jumped forward and pushed her out of the cave so Zaria could run. He kept himself in Aleana's wave to make sure his sister was safe. He didn't care if he had to die for her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:36 pm

Aleana looks at him, her eyes still blank but she attempts to move around him, not even trying to attack him. "Must complete mission," she whispers, voice blank.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:38 pm

Lock continued to place himself in her way. She would not hurt the little baby. How dare anyone hurt such an innocent child. "What happened to it being wrong to kill the innocent?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:41 pm

Aleana looks up at him and color begins leaking back into her eyes. "Innocents? Kill innocents? Never kill innocents," she murmurs, her brow furrowing as she puts her palm against her forehead. "Hurts... so badly." she says and sways on her feet, collapsing.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:44 pm

Lock growled lightly and gently padded over to her. He gently sniffed her hair. There was something not right with her. He tilted his side slightly to check where his sister was. Luckily she had made it to where the imps lived.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:49 pm

Aleana lays on her side, several of her bones crushed from her fall. She slowly wakes up, everything blurry. She moves and groans in pain, not sensing that Lock is there. "Damn it how did these bones get broken." she curses, shifting her arm, leg, and ribs back into position where they instantly heal. Then she looks around and catches sight of Lock, her eyes widening as she scrambles backwards.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:55 pm

Lock let out a small sound and followed after her.His wet nose much like a dogs gently trailing after her. He looked almost like a big fluffy dog. Only he was far too big to be a dog or a werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:57 pm

Aleana shuffles backward and pulls a knife, her eyes wide with panic. "Please go away... I don't want to die," she says and flips backwards, landing on her feet and sprinting straight past him, trying to get away.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:02 pm

Lock frowned and followed after her. He placed himself in her way. "I am not going to hurt you but I won't let you hurt my sister or her little babies. They are innocents and you betrayed me because you thought I had killed innocents. That makes you a hypocrit." He said trying to keep it in the english language.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:12 pm

"I've never hurt an innocent! You murdered my parents! The Geilinorians saved me from you and trained me from birth to capture you and other evil creatures and kill them." Aleana cries, turning and trying to run again.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:13 pm

"How could I have killed your parents? I am only twenty one years old. I can't be that much different in age from you." Lock said moving to stop her. "And how would killing two babies and their poor mouth help you any?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:18 pm

Aleana cries out and sinks to the floor, looking hopeless. "I was told to do it... they told me that the mother, your sister, helped you kill my parents. And I'm only 17..." she says, looking much older. "The babies... I didn't plan on killing. I planned on taking them and raising them... I've always wanted children and if I had to kill their mother and father I could at least raise them and make them happy."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:22 pm

"So a four year old and his little sister killed yourparents? That makes so much sense. And the babies would never be able to love you. They all ready love their parents very much and they would have to watch you kill their mother. Not to mention you would have to kill them. The gaurds wouldn't let you keep them. They are werewolf, vampire, and pixie babies. They are tripply illegal." Lock said growling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:28 pm

"The guards can't tell me what to do. I'm their commander." Aleana says and sighs, "As soon as you kill me you'll become their commander..." she murmurs, looking up at him but suddenly her eyes roll back and she goes limp as suddenly a man with a scar and a patch down one side of his face appears and picks her up. "It looks like our genetically engineered weapon didn't work," he says, looking angry. "She'll have to be punished."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:31 pm

Lock let out a growl and launched himself at the man. He slashed at the man's arms and attacks him wanting to kill him. "Don't you touch her! And if anyone is going to punish her it's going to be me!" He roared going for the man's neck now.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:36 pm

The man flashes out of the way and watches Lock with intrigue. "Are you the one who made my weapon fail? We genetically engineered her to be the perfect killing machine. We told her from birth that certain leaders of you savage races had killed her parents, or murdered her sister, or raped her first friend. We trained her from birth to hate you. She never had parents. We created her in a tube. And yet she failed. And because of a savage like *you*?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:40 pm

Lock let out a growl. "She's mine! I am not the monster here you are. We have done nothing to you or your people and yet you try to kill us. You're all a bunch of hypocrits. And I am so much more than you give me credit for." He said. He used his pixie powers to call lightning down to strike the man.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:42 pm

The man sighs and moves out of the way again. "So primitive. I can predict your every move." he says. "Do you wish to have the girl, Henry? Also known as Lock."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:48 pm

"How do you know that? No one knows that except for my sister and she would never trust you." Lock asked with a small growl.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:55 pm

The man smiles, his scars stretching tight. "You told Aleana didn't you? If you really want the girl you'll track her down, track us down, and rescue her right? And if you don't... I'll make sure she understands her punishment, where I will beat her and torture her till she almost dies, is all your fault and you begged me to destroy her. And it'll become her life meaning to kill you and all your family. So what is your choice Henry?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:01 pm

"She knows I care for her. Besides I don't need other people to do my dirty to do my dirty work for me. I am not that weak." Lock said. He summoned the llightning once more so fast he barely even thought about it. It came up to wrap around him or come from the ground several miles around them.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:04 pm

The man sighs and moves before Lock even begins to call on the lightning. "I don't predict by your thoughts. I predict by seeing it happening. And does she know? You did try to kill her. Well enjoy your reprieve. Whether you use it to come after her or wait for her to come after you." he says and disappears with Aleana, who was just beginning to wake up, her electric green eyes looking at him with sadness.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:10 pm

Lock let out a whimper. He knew his sister was safe so he would be able to find his woman. Even though he had betrayed her. He growled lightly and followed her life force. He wanted to save her for some odd reason. He couldn't understand why.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Geilinor, Provence of Peace
Page 26 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 35 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luna Obscura :: The First Continent of Eula-
Jump to: