Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon-cookie

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:05 pm

Aneko gave him a smile and gently kissed his cheek. "Well if you don't mind can you let me up? I am in need of shower as well."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:08 pm

Urtan pulls her close for a moment more, closing his eyes and savoring the feel of her against him, of her smell. Then he releases her and opens his eyes, smiling. "If you wish to take a shower, I don't mind."
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:16 pm

"Good because I was going to do it either way even if I had to drag you with me." Aneko said with a light smile. "Oh and by the way. Yesterday when you were passed out and I had to cloth you. I kind of got a view of your man bits. Hope you don't mind." She said before she walked into the bathroom with a towel in hand.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:19 pm

Urtan stares after her for a moment before grinning and standing up. He walks over to the door and knocks. "So then... would you mind if I took a shower *with* you? I won't do anything, I promise." he says, still grinning.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:23 pm

"If you really want to. But I'm pretty sure you took one last night. IT's bad to wash all of the oils out of your hair." Aneko called back. She had all ready slipped out of her clothing and started the shower. "If you want to hurry up befor I'm done." She said before she slipped into the shower.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:25 pm

Urtan chuckles and slips in, removing his clothing swiftly and stepping into the shower with her. His eyes light with appreciation and he smiles. "Very beautiful. But I promised not to do anything." he says and chuckles, washing.

(TS in which they do NOT do anything -.-)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:29 pm

Aneko smiled lightly to herself as she headed to the kitchen. "So do you want anything specific to eat? I am in need of food. It's been a few days so I am not going to let oyu distract me again." She said as she adjusted her top and started looking for food to cook.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:44 pm

Urtan pulls on his clothing and looks around at the food items. "No preference. I'm sure whatever you cook will be good."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:48 pm

"Good." Aneko said with a small smile. She made herself busy with cooking the food. "It's been a while since I've had to cook for anyone. Chihiro doesn't really need to eat since she is a flower. So it's been a while since I have had luch with someone. And I have never showered with anyone before. I offered to shower with Chihiro once but I think it made her uncomfortable so I just helped her with a bath."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 2:01 pm

Urtan smiles and sits down at the table. "I've never cooked anything complicated in my life and I've never showered with anyone, till now of course." he says.
~~~
Outside of the woods Erik slowly wakes up, feeling like he got on the bad end of a lightning bolt. Which he did.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 2:05 pm

"Then it's good that I'm around. I have water and I can cook. You found yourself a winner." Aneko said giving him a smile. She continued to cook before she spoke again. "We seem to have a lot of firsts."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 2:08 pm

Urtan smiles, "Yes I suppose we do. Which is funny considering how old I am." he says and looks a bit sad, looking at his scarred hands.
~~~
Erik stands up and groans, feeling burn marks and his muscles twitching from electricity overload. He growls when he remembers Urtan doing this to him. "That bastard!"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 2:14 pm

(Get over it Erik. What a baby.)

"Yes we all ready know that you're an old man. Don't wory about it I don't mind if you have lived longer than me. You are a wonderful man no matter what your age." Aneko said giving him a small smile. She turned and gently kissed his cheek. "Don't worry about it I shall give you a lot of firsts."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 2:25 pm

(lol. You get hit by a lightning bolt and get over it within thirty seconds.)

Urtan smiles and stands up, walking over to her and taking her wrists around, wrapping his and her arms around her. "Aneko... I'd like to tell you something." he murmurs.
~~~
Erik growls and shifts into a white tiger, running full speed toward Urtan's scent.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 2:29 pm

(No thankyou that doesn't sound fun. Besides I can only stay mad for so long.)

"You're not going to tell me that you're into men are you. That would be rotten timing and I would have to be rather unhappy about the situation." Aneko said. She turned her head to look at him and watched him intently.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 2:51 pm

"No, I'm definitely not into men in that way." Urtan says and chuckles. "I lo-" he begins, voice soft. Suddenly there is a bang against the door and Urtan freezes, pulling her behind him, and shifting into a fighting position. Erik bursts through the door, growling as he shifts into human form. "What the hell are you thinking Urtan!"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 2:55 pm

Aneko frowned lightly. Men were so rude. She could feel her hair start to stand on end. "No the question is what the hell are you thinking? You can't just barge into my house. Get out you are not welcome here." She said. The marks on her arms started to glow and her eyes started to turn white. She was loosing control of her magic and that was dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:01 pm

Urtan looks at Aneko and turns to her, pulling her into his arms. He bends his head to whisper in her ear. "Calm down... my love. I'll get rid of him. And make sure he never comes back." Urtan says tenderly, kissing her gently on the lips before turning. The moment he turns on Erik his eyes turn a bright blueish white, like a fresh lightning bolt and electricity crackles all around him. Suddenly Erik's hair starts to stand up and his feet come off the ground and he looks around with wide eyes. "Get. Out. And don't come back with an invitation. You can take yourself to Vurdalia." Urtan growls and throws him out, and far away, with electricity.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:05 pm

Aneko watched him for a moment before she returned back to normal. She gently reached out and touched his arm. "You didn't have to do that. I could have taken care of him. But I supouse your way was best." She then looked thoughtful for another moment. "So did you really mean it? Do you love me?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:07 pm

Urtan turns to look at her, the electricity still crackling around him and his eyes still all weird and he smiles, taking her into his arms. "Yes. I do mean it. That's what I was going to say. I love you Aneko."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:11 pm

Aneko looked at him and blushed lightly. "I love you too, Urtan. Oh hey did you notice your name is like curtain only without a few letters." She said with a thoughtful expression. She then let out a laugh. "Sorry I don't mean to be rude. I guess I just think too much."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:24 pm

Urtan chuckles, "Actually my name is from another word. It's not from Curtain, though that would be funny. Actually I was found and raised by dwarves, a couple hundred years ago or something. They lost one of their colonies, what they called a Thaig. And they wanted me to reclaim is. So when I did they gave me its name, Ortan. Except with their accent it sounds different, it sounds like my name. Urtan."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:27 pm

Aneko tilted her head to the side lightly. "Ortan." She said thougthfuly. She took a moment to think it over before she smiled. "It suits you. Although I have never met a dwarf so I don't know how it would sound with their accent. But I am sure it suits you wonderfuly."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:29 pm

Urtan chuckles, "Well truly when a high class dwarf says it it sounds like "Urztahn. But that was too complicated once I began traveling. And I suppose it was. Ortan Thaig was a city of warriors."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:32 pm

"Well sparky shall we get back to our food. I am hungry and tired of so many interuptions." Aneko said with a smile. She kissed him gently before she headed toward the kitchen. She wanted food so badly. So she went to work to finnish up.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:36 pm

Urtan smiles as she goes back to the kitchen. He stands for a moment, catching his breath and leaning against the wall. High output of electricity like that, with controlling it, made him very tired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians
Page 7 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next