Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:36 pm

Urtan smiles as she goes back to the kitchen. He stands for a moment, catching his breath and leaning against the wall. High output of electricity like that, with controlling it, made him very tired.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:40 pm

Aneko smiled to herself as she finished up. She then set the table and placed the food on it. "Urtan, the food is ready. Come and eat. And hurry up." She said and bit her lip. She didn't mean to be so bossy. "Sorry I'm kind of bossy." She said and walked back to find him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:44 pm

"It's ok. I don't mind." Urtan says and slowly walks over to the table, not just to disobey her but because he was tired from the energy expenditure. He sits down at the table and serves food onto his plate and then waits for her.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:50 pm

Aneko sat beside him and watched him for a moment. She then placed the food on her plate. "Are you all right? You look a little...tired." She said softly. She watched him intently not sure if he was fine.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:58 pm

Urtan smiles and begins eating, "I am. Using the electricity like that makes me tired. I'll be fine and I'll recover soon."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:00 pm

"Oh I understand. I passed out yesterday when I used a lot of magic to finish with your cloths so I could help you." Aneko said with a light nod. She gently kissed his cheek. "Don't worry I will take good care of you."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:08 pm

"I know you will Aneko. I trust you to take care of me. But right now I'm not too bad. Just a little tired. Now let's each." he says and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:12 pm

Aneko gave him a smile before she turned and practically wolfed down her food. "Sorry I haven't eaten in days. I get less lady like the longer it's been." She said before she took her plate to the sink. She then ploped down in his lap. "And I think we could find things to do in the bed so you won't be board during your rest."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:22 pm

Urtan smiles and pulls her close, "I suppose we could. Or we could sleep." he says, seeming hesitant and slightly embarrassed. He had never been with a woman after all.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:26 pm

"Sleep is fine as well. As long as it make you feel better." Aneko said with a small smile. She gently kissed his cheek and gently patted his cheek. "I want you to be happy so choose whichever you would like. I won't mind what it is as long as you are happy."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:29 pm

Urtan sighs and looks away, "I'm sorry Aneko... I'm just... afraid. I don't know how to do relationships. I don't know anything about any of this. I don't remember who I was before the dwarves found me. I don't know if I can make you happy or provide for you."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:32 pm

Aneko frowned lightly. "You make it sound as if I am asking something from you. You don't need to know anything. Just follow your heart and everything will turn out fine. Besides I don't need anyone to provide for me. I have been doing just fine by myself for a long time. I just want you to be with me."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:42 pm

Urtan nods and looks up at her, his eyes glowing that funky color again. "Aneko..." he murmurs, standing and taking one of her hands in his, sparks dancing. He also puts a hand under her chin to make sure she meets his eyes, also using his thumb to stroke her lips. "Would you, my love, let me make love to you?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:46 pm

Aneko looked at him with wide eyes. She had never been asked such a question. What was a normal respons? But perhaps she didn't want to do what was normal. She wanted to do what felt right. "I would like that very much, Urtan."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:53 pm

Urtan closes his eyes and lets out a relieved sigh before picking her up gently in his arms, cradling her close. "Thank you, Aneko. It'll be... strange with me I know. Even though neither of us has experience with this... I'm not normal. Though I guess you aren't exactly the girl next door either." he murmurs, setting her down on the bed, still standing on the edge. He removes his shirt and watches her, his chest moving up and down with heavy breathing, the scars pulling taut and relaxing as he breathes.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:57 pm

"I can't be the girl next door. I have no neighboors." Aneko said with a light nod. She gave him a small smile before she hooked a finger in the top of his pants. She then pulled him closer and wrapped her legs around him. "We don't need to know what we're doing to enjoy each other. Just relax and let your heat guide you. It can't steer your wrong." She then placed a gentle kiss on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:13 pm

Urtan grins, "It's more like... a spark between us," he says, holding out his hand to her, a spark dancing just over his palm. "If you take my hand Aneko... I'll never leave you. I'll always love you. And if you ever leave me I will never stop hunting for you to bring you back into my arms." he murmurs, eyes dark with promise, both happy and sinister. He was asking for a life commitment. Which could be a very long time considering that he could bring himself back to life. And others.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:21 pm

Aneko looked at him with wide eyes. She understood what he was saying and she could have all that he had to offer if she just said yes. She so wanted to be with him and she couldn't seem to find anything wrong with it. And even if she did it wouldn't bother her. She wanted him. So she gently took hold of his hand. "I want to be with you. And I won't run away from you."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:25 pm

Urtan's eyes darken, almost sinisterly for a moment. "So be it," he murmurs and grasps her hand. The spark between their hands bursts and wraps around their hands and up both their arms, burning for a second before disappearing. The moment it's gone Urtan seems to return to normal and he kneels, cupping her face in his hands and kissing her tenderly. "I love you Aneko."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:32 pm

"I love you too Urtan." Aneko murmured. She felt different some how. It was as though some thing else had taken control. She felt as though she needed him. How strange. "I never want to let you go." She said and lent into him. She pressed gently against him and kissed him. She ran her fingers through his hair and pulled him closer. "Please make love to me, Urtan."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:36 pm

"I will, my darling Aneko." Urtan murmurs and wraps his arms around her, laying down and pulling her with him. He rolls on top and kisses from her neck, to her shoulders, and down. "You taste so... good."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:40 pm

Aneko let out a light sound and ran her fingers through his hair. "Oh Urtan." She murmured. "You are so wonderful. I can't believe you're real." She said letting out a light pleased sigh. She couldn't believe this was happening.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:16 pm

Urtan smiles, "I'm quite real my love. But I'm going to make this so good for you you'll think it was a dream. A magnificent dream." he murmurs and starts back up at her neck, not only kissing but licking and gently touching with his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:19 pm

"It all ready feels like a dream. It is strange that anyone could love me but it is a nice feeling. I am glad I met you. And I just want to make you happy." Aneko said with a smile. She gently stroked his cheek. "You are a dream come true."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:21 pm

Urtan smiles and kisses her. "Good. Because your my dream Aneko." he murmurs and slowly twines his fingers in her hair, kissing her more deeply.
(TS)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:23 pm

Aneko smiled to herself a few hours later when she found herself snuggled up against Urtan's side. Her head was on his chest and her fingers gently stroked him. He had been wonderful even though they hadn't known what they were really doing. They had still enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians
Page 8 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next