Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon-cookie

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:23 pm

Aneko smiled to herself a few hours later when she found herself snuggled up against Urtan's side. Her head was on his chest and her fingers gently stroked him. He had been wonderful even though they hadn't known what they were really doing. They had still enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:29 pm

Urtan gently holds Aneko close to him with one arm, gently stroking a small patch of her hair, staring up at the ceiling. It had been wonderful for him as well. And oddly enough her electricity no longer bothered him. There was no spark caused just by nearing her unless he wanted one. He could touch her all he wanted without his heart getting overloaded.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:32 pm

Aneko smiled lightly and tilted her head to look at him. "You don't have ay regrets now do you? I would hate for you to have been disapointed." She said softly. She didn't want him to hate her now that they were so close. She had never been this close to anyone before.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:37 pm

Urtan turns his head and gives her a surprised look before smiling and kissing her. "No regrets. I wasn't disappointed. It was amazing." he murmurs, pulling her on top of his chest. I was just thinking. Something happened before. My electricity, or maybe yours, I don't know... it changed. One of us or both of us changed and we now are on the same... energy output level and... frequency."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:41 pm

Aneko smiled in delight for a moment before she gave him a big kiss. She then rested her head on his chest. "Does that mean that I don't hurt you any more? That we can trust without creating seeable sparks? I am glad because I don't wan't want to hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:46 pm

Urtan chuckles and grasps her chin, turning her to look at him. His eyes shimmer with love, "You don't hurt me. Ever. But no the sparks won't happen anymore... unless I want them too." he says, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:48 pm

Aneko returned his shmile and gently kissed his chin. "Well that sounds like a good thing. I hope it is. So what are we doing next?" She asked raising an eye brow at him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:56 pm

Urtan looks up at ceiling, thinking. "I'm truly not sure..."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:01 pm

"I think perhaps we should have a conversation with your friend and perhaps smooth things out. You don't need more people made at you. And I think I know someone who might be able to distract you." Aneko said with a light nod. She gently traced his jaw.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:12 pm

Urtan puts his hand over hers, not stopping from tracing but just holding her hand. "I actually don't know Erik at all. He's not really a friend. We just... happened to be traveling in the same direction."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:30 pm

"That makes no sense. And if you're not really friends then why was he so mad at you? Only friends should be able to get that mad." Aneko said with a light frown. She gently stroked his hand where he held hers.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:39 pm

"He was mad cause I hit him and knocked him out with a lightning bolt..." Urtan says, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:42 pm

"Jee can't see why he would be mad about that. I am sure he will get over it." Aneko said with a small smile. She gently kissed up his jaw. "But don't worry I love you."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:55 pm

Urtan smiles and chuckles. "I suppose he has a right to be angry..."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:01 pm

"Perhaps but don't worry he shouldn't be coming around anymore. He has no reason to want to. Well besides being seeking revenge." Aneko said with a light smile. She kissed him gently and licked at his chin. "You taste sweet as well."

------

Kaori frowned lightly as she listened. She could hear the animals around her they seemed to be a little different today. They seemed a little more nervouse. She tilted her head lightly before she sprung to her feet and started off into the forest. The animals in the forest didn't bother to flinch from her. They were used to her.She wanted to know what had them acting so odd.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:04 pm

Urtan wraps his arms around her shoulders and pulls her close. "I'm glad my love. I live to please you." he murmurs.
~~~
Erik traipses through the forest, once more in the form of a beautiful, pure, white stag. He bounces over fallen trees and avoids prey easily. But White Stags weren't the normal animal to see in the tundra.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:10 pm

"And I live to make you happy. We have an interesting life do we not?" Aneko asked with a light snule. She wrapped her arms around him and gave him a light squeez. "I love you so much."

-----

Kaori paused when she caught sight of a stag. It was unusual for her to see such a creature. No wonder the other animals were acting odd. She assumed a stance and looked at it. "Are you really a deer? For you know they are not exactly native here?" She said in a voice that sounded as though it was not often used. It was a rather earth voice as if she was born from the Earth.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:14 pm

(We may need to freeze Aneko and Urtan for a while. I'm getting Urtan's past figured out. Then we can have them go to the new continent I'm making where they discover who he REALLY is : D)

Urtan smiles, "We have the most interesting life we can have. A good life. I love you as well." he murmurs, hugging her back.
~~~
The White Stag look at her with bright, wide, innocent silver eyes before morphing into a white tiger and then into a man. The man, Erik, looks up at Kaori and smiles. "I apologize if my being a non-native animal bothers you ma'am."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:18 pm

(Okay we are putting it on pause.)

"It doesn't, I was just wondering why the animals were acting strangely. And you should be careful. If you are a rare animal hunters are more likely to come after you." Kaori said with a light shrug. She looked the man over for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:21 pm

Erik smiles and stands, stretching. "Hunters may try to get me. I have experience with them. When they find the white stag they were hunting suddenly become say... a tiger, or a bear, or even an elephant they tend to either turn tail and run or die."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:26 pm

"Sounds fun." Kaori said with a small shrug. She adjusted her head piece. Kaori was an interesting woman and she was the world strangest shaman. She was a rather small woman with fair skin. Her dark hair hung down her back and a feathered head piece kept it in place. She was dressed in knee high boots, dark pants the ended at the knee, and a shirt that hung off her shoulders but ended at her elbows. "So who might I ask are you?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:29 pm

(Strangest or strongest?)

Erik smiles and bows to her very smoothly, showing he was raised in a wealthy family. His accent also made that clear with all it's flourish. "I'm very sorry madame. I forgot my manners. My name is Erik. And what, pray tell, is yours?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:33 pm

(I said strangest.)

"My name is Kaori. I am the Shaman that lives in these woods. Any shifter reports to me so I can keep the hunters in check and make sure the important ones don't die. All hunters report to me as well. Although their intent is often for a different reason. They don't want the animals to eat them alive." Kaori said with a light nod.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:36 pm

(Just checking)

Erik raises his eyebrows, his demeanor not as friendly anymore but nice enough. "A shaman huh?" he asks, accent not as pronounced either. "And the shifters all report to you? Do you make them?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:40 pm

Kaori gave him a wicked smile. "Now why would I make them? All the ones that don't uusually wind up dead. It's a shame I can't say I told you so because they are kind of dead. If you do not wish to then it is your loss." She said with a light shrug.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:45 pm

Erik tenses and his top lip pulls back a little almost as if he wishes to snarl. He stops himself. "I think I will be leaving now." he says and begins to shift back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians
Page 9 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next